ADVERTISEMENT

A Logical Explanation Of The Whole Covid Mess

• The weave of your mask looks to a COVID virus approximately what a chain link fence looks like to a mosquito. It is not stopping the virus itself. And this is even before discussing the total lack of sealing against the face I see on pretty much every mask. And the fact that many people are reusing the same mask for days.
To date Sweden has had 1.1 MM infections and 14,657 deaths (fatality rate of 0.013%) the world has had 200 MM infections and 4.26 MM deaths (fatality rate of 0.023%). For a refresher, Sweden DIDN'T lock down or require masks, while many other countries went entirely overboard with edicts, power grabs and counter-intuitive measures. Here we are now.......Sweden got it right, because if they didn't the wholly corrupt liberal media would not quit talking about their egregious mistakes and the rest of the world screwed the pooch.

My guess is asymptomatic infections are much greater than estimated and Sweden probably is close to herd immunity even though have seen articles arguing against that. In the last week Sweden has had zero deaths from the chinese flu. Am sure the caterwauling will get louder with the delta variant and each proceeding variant which will be more virulent and deadly than the previous variant, but my guess is Sweden will be just fine while the rest of the world gets even dumber because of people like that tick turd cho xiden, Saint Fauci, CDC and the rest of the totalitarians try to convince me everything they are doing is in my best interest. thanks but you all can FO now!

If the spread and or current attempts at health measures were to eradicate then the border would be shut down tighter than Dicks hat band, but alas not happening. The cynic in me now believe this is a program to continue to gaslight the public so they'll knuckle under for more liberty demolishing measures. Maybe a setup for more election skullduggery in 2022. For me I refuse to believe any of these fools any longer....remember they said we need "two weeks" to flatten the curve and now look where we are. Wished I knew someone with the Delta variant would try my dead level best to have them infect me, if that's even possible since already had the first kung flu.

Reactions: xplor58
  • The weave of your mask looks to a COVID virus approximately what a chain link fence looks like to a mosquito. It is not stopping the virus itself. And this is even before discussing the total lack of sealing against the face I see on pretty much every mask. And the fact that many people are reusing the same mask for days.
To date Sweden has had 1.1 MM infections and 14,657 deaths (fatality rate of 0.013%) the world has had 200 MM infections and 4.26 MM deaths (fatality rate of 0.023%). For a refresher, Sweden DIDN'T lock down or require masks, while many other countries went entirely overboard with edicts, power grabs and counter-intuitive measures. Here we are now.......Sweden got it right, because if they didn't the wholly corrupt liberal media would not quit talking about their egregious mistakes and the rest of the world screwed the pooch.

My guess is asymptomatic infections are much greater than estimated and Sweden probably is close to herd immunity even though have seen articles arguing against that. In the last week Sweden has had zero deaths from the chinese flu. Am sure the caterwauling will get louder with the delta variant and each proceeding variant which will be more virulent and deadly than the previous variant, but my guess is Sweden will be just fine while the rest of the world gets even dumber because of people like that tick turd cho xiden, Saint Fauci, CDC and the rest of the totalitarians try to convince me everything they are doing is in my best interest. thanks but you all can FO now!

If the spread and or current attempts at health measures were to eradicate then the border would be shut down tighter than Dicks hat band, but alas not happening. The cynic in me now believe this is a program to continue to gaslight the public so they'll knuckle under for more liberty demolishing measures. Maybe a setup for more election skullduggery in 2022. For me I refuse to believe any of these fools any longer....remember they said we need "two weeks" to flatten the curve and now look where we are. Wished I knew someone with the Delta variant would try my dead level best to have them infect me, if that's even possible since already had the first kung flu.
You might want to check your math on those stats. You are off by 100X on your mortality rate. Also with Sweden, there is a much healthier population (aka, far fewer co-morbidities) and an entirely different medical system (that I am sure you are not advocating for) that are also factors in mortality rates, especially as it relates to COVID-19. Just a few thoughts.

Reactions: davidallen
You might want to check your math on those stats. You are off by 100X on your mortality rate. Also with Sweden, there is a much healthier population (aka, far fewer co-morbidities) and an entirely different medical system (that I am sure you are not advocating for) that are also factors in mortality rates, especially as it relates to COVID-19. Just a few thoughts.
Yep, thanks for the correction....i took the number straight off the calculator, 1.3% and 2.3% respectively.

Won't argue the better health in general, but that isn't a function of the virus/government that is a function of people's choices and unless the government pursues, with the same diligence, making people choose better life choices as they have chinese flu precautions not sure that can be used as a stipulation for Sweden's better numbers vs anyone else's. From the 30,000 foot view then you would expect to see most of northern Europe not have higher rates of infection and fatalities, but that's not the case vs Sweden either.

I will readily admit know nothing about Sweden's medical system, so can't really comment there.

That you hear nothing with regards to Sweden's success, means they did this right and probably will be fine with any other "more deadly" variant going forward.

Yep, thanks for the correction....i took the number straight off the calculator, 1.3% and 2.3% respectively.

Won't argue the better health in general, but that isn't a function of the virus/government that is a function of people's choices and unless the government pursues, with the same diligence, making people choose better life choices as they have chinese flu precautions not sure that can be used as a stipulation for Sweden's better numbers vs anyone else's. From the 30,000 foot view then you would expect to see most of northern Europe not have higher rates of infection and fatalities, but that's not the case vs Sweden either.

I will readily admit know nothing about Sweden's medical system, so can't really comment there.

That you hear nothing with regards to Sweden's success, means they did this right and probably will be fine with any other "more deadly" variant going forward.
There are many differences in Sweden's healthcare system, and I will agree, that is a long discussion, probably for another thread. That said, their is a massive promotion of preventative measures rather than reactive medicine which is more prominent here and in many other countries, including throughout Europe.

If interested, here are some useful links for Sweden's system:

Their system is far from perfect, but they are a much healthier overall population, which likely allows a lower mortality. However, it is an apples to oranges comparison with US due to the overall health and population make up (Sweden is far less diverse than the US).

Reactions: windriverrange
It is a much deadlier virus in the U.S. due to the sheer number of 425 pound Wal-Mart cart propelled blobs in our society.
Indeed. That was the most frustrating part of the lockdown. The gym I’ve been going to almost daily for 20 years had to shut down because a bunch of fat slobs in places like New Orleans, Gulfport, Houma, Baton Rouge, and Portland let themselves go in their later years.

You're never wrong.
ee9.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT