ADVERTISEMENT

A Known Scam From Word Go

Two hop rule. Nobody cared about Page’s communications. He was just the two hop back door to everything and everyone in the Trump campaign. I know you know this.
And the republican appointed FISA court didn't require minimization procedures for such a scenario?

Last edited:
Also what material does the two hop rule apply to?

Last edited:
FISA courts/judges aren't investigators. They and the FISA application rules rely on the true investigators to truthfully, under penalty of perjury, present and certify/verify to the court in their applications the facts found in their investigations. The court either grants or not the application.

FISA courts/judges aren't investigators. They and the FISA application rules rely on the true investigators to truthfully, under penalty of perjury, present and certify/verify to the court in their applications the facts found in their investigations. The court either grants or not the application.
The court requires written minimization procedures before approving a FISA warrant

"According to Anderson, pre-approvals for the Page FISA were provided by both McCabe and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, before the FISA application was ever presented to her for review."

Looks like this was standard operating procedure in the FBI/DOJ. I seem to recall Hildebitch's exoneration was written 2 months before she was interviewed.

oh but we were assured the fisa process was scrupulous and infallible

it took a lot of evidence to get a warrant thru the fisa court

btw

where the eff are all the let the truth prevail people that were on this board in early 2017?

orange just a brusque maga guy?

not the criminal you so gleefully set out to make him be????

is this not fun anymore???

oh but we were assured the fisa process was scrupulous and infallible

it took a lot of evidence to get a warrant thru the fisa court

btw

where the eff are all the let the truth prevail people that were on this board in early 2017?

orange just a brusque maga guy?

not the criminal you so gleefully set out to make him be????

is this not fun anymore???

e2fE2CpT_400x400.jpg

Reactions: imprimis
Wrong. Two hop rule only applies to call records not content of communication

I think you are willfully naive.

There was a conspiracy to commit fraud via the FISA court. You think they did that for a dead end former staffer who was never charged with anything?

The beautiful thing is you don’t need to take my word for it. It’ll all be on the table soon.

There was a conspiracy to commit fraud via the FISA court. You think they did that for a dead end former staffer who was never charged with anything?

The beautiful thing is you don’t need to take my word for it. It’ll all be on the table soon.
The curious thing is that none of the FISC judges seem to be concerned with being deceived numerous times. It's possible they have been and expressed themselves behind the scenes, however, very little stays secret in DC. Being reprimanded or sanctioned for committing a fraud on the court by any of the usual suspects likely would have been divulged or leaked by now.

There was a conspiracy to commit fraud?

Didn’t intend to. I’m just telling you there is one. You are free to disagree but as usual, I’ll be right on this.

214.gif

Liberals are like defensive lineman. Out of50 plays they get two sacks and call it a good day. You thought the president was a Russian agent. Sean Hannity told you he wasn’t.

Nothing you said is true. Everything Ive said is true. You two have been so comically wrong for so long i dont know where to begin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT