ADVERTISEMENT

A.J. Ferrari decision tonight at 7:30pm

Ferraris - add smarts to talented. Guessing there are plenty of other positives too.

BTW, we could use a little marketing genius.

BTW2, I didn't follow your other reply, but I feel like I need to say pics? ;)

It's the CAKE, Wrassler....keep your eyes on the cake.
EF6sqQfWwAAiwLn

Ferraris - add smarts to talented. Guessing there are plenty of other positives too.

BTW, we could use a little marketing genius.

BTW2, I didn't follow your other reply, but I feel like I need to say pics? ;)
and I agree, we could certainly use more marketing for the program.

It's the CAKE, Wrassler....keep your eyes on the cake.
EF6sqQfWwAAiwLn

There's cake?

and I agree, we could certainly use more marketing for the program.

Seriously though, what's the relationship between the University & PF? Getting Seth more involved in marketing would seem to make sense. He gets the whole social media thing. Maybe he could double as the social media director? Just not sure if that's doable.

Reactions: CowboyUp61
AJ posted that he's @ 220 now and will go either 197 or 285 in college. Allen has the Ironman listed on its schedule in Track, so we could see AJ vs Amos & Anthony Ferrari vs Voinovich.

BTW, Amos said he was around 224 during Fargo and had an easy cut to 220. Also said he plans to be a career 197.

Last edited:
Reactions: Air_Thurman
AJ posted that he's @ 220 now and will go either 197 or 285 in college. Allen has the Ironman listed on its schedule in Track, so we could see AJ vs Amos & Anthony Ferrari vs Voinovich.

BTW, Amos said he was around 224 during Fargo and had an easy cut to 220. Also said he plans to be a career 197.
Saw a tweeter of Ferrari deadlifting like 14000 pounds in his driveway last week, so I'm guessing he's healthy enough to wrestle this year.

Man 2020 is shaping up to be a great recruiting year for OSU sports in general.

This is off topic, but since we are having a good recruiting night...can anyone tell me the general consensus on how we look with JT Thor & Bryce Thompson?

This is off topic, but since we are having a good recruiting night...can anyone tell me the general consensus on how we look with JT Thor & Bryce Thompson?
Looks positive for both. Thor is considered to be a near lock now that Cunningham is committed. It was generally thought that if Cade committed to us Thor would follow and he might go overseas if CC went elsewhere.

Some consider Thompson to be a KU lean, but after Cade committed he posted a tweet that said “well this changes things.” He also is set to visit us tomorrow and I think Cade will be with him and he also cancelled an unofficial visit to OU. So a there’s a lot of positivity for Thompson too.

Reactions: Wrassler17
Looks positive for both. Thor is considered to be a near lock now that Cunningham is committed. It was generally thought that if Cade committed to us Thor would follow and he might go overseas if CC went elsewhere.

Some consider Thompson to be a KU lean, but after Cade committed he posted a tweet that said “well this changes things.” He also is set to visit us tomorrow and I think Cade will be with him and he also cancelled an unofficial visit to OU. So a there’s a lot of positivity for Thompson too.

Great news, thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT