ADVERTISEMENT

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
-The media is 100 percent our enemy- sans OAN I haven't seen anything from them to say they're sold out like the rest

-Our govt 100 percent is working against us

-Pfizer and Moderna Lied to us and have killed and injured millions

-taxes are theft and coerced out of us by a mafia- they should Be voluntary (then Watch how many contribute)

- There should be term limits and no pensions for bureaucrats- that's even IF we should have bureaucrats- WTP HAVE TO take the power back

- After The coup Of Trump ...Milley and Austin
In the last year have GIVEN our intel to China who gave it to Russia

--media divides us on Race almost daily

- our country is run by big money shadow government that wants us to fall

- They want our children- we are in the way

- Stop watching Fox and CNN they're pure propaganda

-Blackrock, Vangaurd, statestreet et all Own 90 percent of the news and nothing goes out that the c..I..A doesn't allow or put out

- our govt and the UK (C..I..A)have invaded more countries than they haven't

-pro choice means pro choice to
Murder babies..Margaret Sanger hated blacks and started Parenhood to genocide blacks

-Cheaters aren't allowed to cheat and keep the
goods

#returntheDiamonds

-Pfizer and Moderna Lied to us and have killed and injured millions
I'm about to take 2 ibuprofen. On the pain scale, I've been at about 0.2 with chest pain the last 6 weeks. Today finds me about 2.2. My Moderna stab II came March 28, 2021. I began falling apart about 4 days after. I remain 10 pounds down. Diarrhea is long gone.

Gabapenten has ended all pain in left arm. I'll not renew my prescription. My brief recess from intense itching in shingles area has abated. Intense itching has returned.
How come no renewal on the Gabepenten Sunburnt if can ask? It's one I've studied some but not enough to be familiar with. Know a few that took it so like to get all the good and bad of people that actually have taken.

How come no renewal on the Gabepenten Sunburnt if can ask? It's one I've studied some but not enough to be familiar with. Know a few that took it so like to get all the good and bad of people that actually have taken.
Gabepenten was prescribed for left arm and shoulder blade pain. Pain is gone. I love ibuprofen. My 2.2 chest pain from this AM is now 0.1, barely perceptible.

I can renew gabepenten should I feel the need. My biggest problem now is intense itching from May 15 shingles. I wish my chest discomfort would end. I'm glad to be 10 pounds down. I'm thrilled diarrhea is gone.

Reactions: Corndog2021
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT