ADVERTISEMENT

A 20 Minute Podcast With A Hardcore Progressive

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Analyzing Anderson Cooper interviewing Cornel West about the proxy war in Ukraine. Anderson Cooper is an absolute moron in my humble opinion. Anyway, this is what a real progressive sounds like, which indicates what a liar a certain poster on this board is who says he’s a progressive and then spouts the party line without fail.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Analyzing Anderson Cooper interviewing Cornel West about the proxy war in Ukraine. Anderson Cooper is an absolute moron in my humble opinion. Anyway, this is what a real progressive sounds like, which indicates what a liar a certain poster on this board is who says he’s a progressive and then spouts the party line without fail.

I saw most of this interview between Cooper and Dr. West. I'd encourage everyone to watch the actual interview, not some YouTube video about the interview.

As always, there were some areas I agreed with Dr. West on and there were some areas I disagreed with Dr. West on in that interview. Ukraine especially. It is unfortunate to see Dr. West struggle so much over Putin's invansion of Ukraine. And sometimes, he seems so close to acknowledging the truth about that invansion and the response (which I think deep down he fully understands), but then he just lapses back into a misguided populism rooted in anti-Americanism.

It was also clear that Dr. West just didn't have a coherent reasonable answer to many of Cooper's questions. Mainly related to Ukraine and a few other areas. Again, this was unfortunate to observe because I have a lot of respect for Dr. West, and he should just know better.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT