ADVERTISEMENT

59% of Americans want Trump Prosecutions Investigated as Election Interference

OrangeTuono

Starter
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2023
Glad I've got the Libtard Trio on ignore.

The DailyMail.com/TIPP survey shows that 59 percent of people want lawmakers to probe what was behind the wave of multiple cases against the Republican candidate.

Another 29 percent of respondents said they were against any such investigation, and 11 percent said they were not sure.

The survey of more than 1,400 US adults comes as Trump's fixer-turned-foe Michael Cohen gives evidence against his former boss in his hush money payments trial in New York City.

The DailyMail.com/TIPP survey shows that 59 percent of people want lawmakers to probe what was behind the wave of multiple cases against the Republican candidate.

Another 29 percent of respondents said they were against any such investigation, and 11 percent said they were not sure.

The survey of more than 1,400 US adults comes as Trump's fixer-turned-foe Michael Cohen gives evidence against his former boss in his hush money payments trial in New York City.

I would like to not only see an investigation but every one involved in this should get thier own trial. I will give them something they haven't given Trump or the Jan 6 protesters. They are innocent until proven guilty.

I am surprised its only 59%. Won't ever happen but it needs to.
Would love to see them squirm especially the smug ones that know they are above the law, Joe Biden, "wheres the money?"
Hillary Clinton, " you mean like cleaned them with a cloth?"
And all the other ones that are in on this witch hunt, known or behind the scenes, bet Otard is one of em.

You're proud of this?

Imagine that. A DailyMail / TIPP poll showing 59%. Why isn't it 95%? Polls suck. But if it medicates your brain to think the country is going in the right direction, go for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT