ADVERTISEMENT

3 Matches this weekend

10-5 Dec Gfeller

Almost had a fall with a cradle but wasn't able to fully get it locked in.

7-0 oSu

Going to RT in OT, damn good match so far.

Sheets down, out in 5 seconds. Full rideout for Sheets.

2-1 Dec Sheets in OT

10-0 oSu

4-2 Dec Ferrari

20-3

WYO fans chanting overrated at Ferrari and then the ref deducts a team point for Ferrari flexing. WTF!!!

19-3 oSu

Team point given back.

20-3 oSu

4-2 Dec Ferrari

20-3

WYO fans chanting overrated at Ferrari and then the ref deducts a team point for Ferrari flexing. WTF!!!

19-3 oSu

Team point given back.

20-3 oSu
This ref is not very good, he is slow. AJ had him on his back off the takedown, ref stopped it but they weren't out of bounds, foots still in.

HWT/285
12-5 Dec Surber

He had the MD but let him escape with about 20 seconds left.

23-3 oSu

I like the attitude of this team. They look hungry. They are in great shape. Mastro is winning close matches and gaining experience. Daton is working on turns. Carter Young looks better each match. Gfeller looks strong and appears to have found his fire. Sheets and Gfeller both look like they aren’t giving up their legs as easily as what we’ve seen. Wittlake is a machine. I wish he could find a good turning combination. Plott is nothing but moving forward, great stance. Keeping his legs back, knows how to stay in good positions. Geer has the types of matches like we’ve seen against Hastings. He struggles against guys with equal or greater strength, he’ll score his points come NCAAs. AJ needed a close match. He never was in danger of giving up a TD, I’m glad he is a Cowboy, because he’s going to be on the top of the podium a lot. Surber looked good, hopefully by next season he is a really good HWT. Probably too much of a learning curve to expect too much from him this season. The level of conditioning we saw last night in Wyoming is pretty astonishing. Gfeller wrestled a tough match and was sucking some serious wind, but he just kept pushing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT