ADVERTISEMENT

2020 update

You have to excuse him, I'm in his head. He can't help it.

Lol. Until a couple days ago, he didn't know you existed. You're in nobody's head. Your game is make a lot of shit up and pass it off as truth.

Self-aggrandizement is a pretty reliable trait on the interwebs of the insecure and those that lack self-awareness.

o_O

Lol. Until a couple days ago, he didn't know you existed.

I was talking about you, not him. And your silly replies continue to showcase that.

You need to go back to predicting Republican landslide elections. You were more entertaining then.:cool:

Reactions: Pokeabear
I was talking about you, not him. And your silly replies continue to showcase that.

You need to go back to predicting Republican landslide elections. You were more entertaining then.:cool:
I believe you; I really do.
And your memory is faulty (that is already a known commodity).

Winning combination for someone who is here with your intent.
o_O

Hook, line, and sinker.

Your president, that you totally believe to be unbelievably incompetent, just reeled you stupid dims right in the boat. Now you’re all flopping around on the bottom of the boat wondering how in the hell it happened. Again.

Can’t wait for the Hillary tweets.

You should go find out. Take sys with you. Send pics.

I told Pokeabear let's go take a tour of the wall that mexico paid for instead of Mars. The wall's lots closer and easier to get to than Mars.

Pokeabear said no, Mars was more feasible.

567.gif

Totally off point.

But what's the answer?

The meter. There was a time when our costly, miserable and failing public education system taught the structure and history of the U. S. buck. They no longer bother.

In 1792, Congress gave us the world's first decimal/metric currency. 100 cents to the dollar, 1000 mils. Note the extra 9 mils posted in gasoline prices. Ever heard of a mil tax? In some quarters it's spelled mill.

I've used this exercise a million times with bank employees. "Do you think you can teach me to count money?" They usually say yes.
I write point 99 and a cent sign on a piece of paper and ask how much money did I write?
The bank employee almost always says "99 cents."
I ask, "are you sure?"
"Yes"
I ask, "Final answer?"
"Yes.
I cover the dot with a thumb and and say, "this is 99 cents." I move my thumb and say, I wrote point 99 cents which is 99/100 of one penny."

Visit your bank employee Monday. There's a 99.7 percent chance you can now teach him her to count money.

In 1792, Congress gave us the world's first decimal/metric currency. 100 cents to the dollar, 1000 mils....

Excellent post @Sunburnt Indian ,but it's not about abortion, or men-kissing-men, or orange man bad... so you probably lost @my_2cents.

This is also the system the allows those who work in American manufacturing to maintain the precision of the metric system while keeping with the US standard system, contributing to making us the greatest manufacturing engine the world has ever seen.

The education system has screwed the pooch on this too, not teaching the decimal system. But I can teach the youngins' in a short time by using the change in their pocket. If someone pulls out 67 cents, I ask them, "if a dollar was one inch, how much of an inch is 67 cents? Ultimately, they get around to understanding 0.67 inches, percentages and such. Then I spring the mil tax 9 on them to get them to understand thousandths of an inch (0.679"). They quickly go from here to reading calipers, micrometers, dial indicators and pocket scales.... and a future career of excellence in their work. Someone took the time to explain it to me some 44 years ago and I am indebted.

Only two other countries use the US standard system. Liberia and Myanmar (Burma). Burmese immigrants are some of our best workers. It's like plug-and-play for them. Very short learning curve. Beyond the comprehension of the hip-hop millennial, entitled white-trash garbage on my street, who will be good at breaking into houses and panhandling on the street corner, thanks to the breakdown of society caused by poor parenting and a liberal education system.

Last edited:
22LR,
I once coordinated the loading of a Russian cargo ship at Gulfport. 200 semi trucks offloaded Tyson chickens from Gadsden, Alabama. 28 trucks were mislabeled. POUNDS. The Russians don't buy chicken by the pound. The USDA guy sent 28 trucks back to Gadsden to get the labels right. Very costly to Tyson.

I can tell a thousand stories about how costly it is for U. S. taxpayers and consumers to be out of step with the world.

Tyson knows how to export. They made a mistake. The Russians were hot. They were homesick. They wanted to get outta town. Bad!

Proctor and Gamble has begged congress to let companies voluntarily dump customary measure on labels so they can use the same label on my after shave for New Zealand, Australia and U. S. markets. New Zealand and Australia does not permit English measure on labels. U. S. law mandates customary measure and metric. The House is far to busy with investigations.

Last edited:

He’s pissed we have been installing cyber surprises in the Russians utility systems as a safe guard against their tampering in 2020. Totes how a non colluding prez would act. Huh.

Last edited:

Does it occur to you.... that through design or just the 1000th straight occurrence of dumb luck.... Trump got all you geniuses to go on record dramatically criticizing a hypothetical - receiving op-o information from a foreign source - and that this was treasonous to even say....

Does it occur to you that this was something Hillary actually did? She even paid for it.

Oh, and speaking of that dossier...

Congrats on making the argument against this kind of thing guys. It can lead to real abuses of power - obviously.

Last edited:
President Trump: "It’s not an interference, they have information. I think I’d take it. If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI. If I thought there was something wrong."

You simple-minded lemmings tell me how Trump would know when or when-not to notify the FBI if he were prohibited from listening to what the informants have to say? Duh. Idiots.

Napolitano is a butt-hurt baby.
Yep, Napolitano is having personal issues with the scant amount of testosterone he possesses.
Perhaps he should explore the portal to becoming a lady.
Ugly ass lady but, nevertheless.
He'd be a hit in leather biker bars. :cool:

Does it occur to you.... that through design or just the 1000th straight occurrence of dumb luck.... Trump got all you geniuses to go on record dramatically criticizing a hypothetical - receiving op-o information from a foreign source - and that this was treasonous to even say....

Does it occur to you that this was something Hillary actually did? She even paid for it.

Oh, and speaking of that dossier...

Congrats on making the argument against this kind of thing guys. It can lead to real abuses of power - obviously.
Good golly.
The old moderator again makes us oogie with pride with the rapist wit.

Give that man a Cuban. :eek:
(that's a cigar you perv reprobates)

Last edited:
Some one that loves y’all might want to start confiscating any cords/ropes, sharp objects, or weapons of any kind soon.

I told Pokeabear let's go take a tour of the wall that mexico paid for instead of Mars. The wall's lots closer and easier to get to than Mars.

Pokeabear said no, Mars was more feasible.

567.gif
Every so often one of your zingers hits a bullseye. That was a good one!

Some one that loves y’all might want to start confiscating any cords/ropes, sharp objects, or weapons of any kind soon.

Pokeabear wants it so bad. He would sell his soul, just to see people on the right make total fools out of themselves like the current 2.5 year long lefty meltdown. He wants it sooo bad. He can taste it. He'd do anything just to have it. He wants to be us.

Problem is Pokeabear, people on the right aren't raving lunatics that belong in mental hospitals like you lefties.

Pokeabear wants it so bad. He would sell his soul, just to see people on the right make total fools out of themselves like the current 2.5 year long lefty meltdown. He wants it sooo bad. He can taste it. He'd do anything just to have it. He wants to be us.

Problem is Pokeabear, people on the right aren't raving lunatics that belong in mental hospitals like you lefties.
Projection is a hell of a drug.

There's no way to engage them. No common facts, values, or objectives.

As critical as I have been historically of the DNC's lack of populusm amd giving up on red states, exactly how are they supposed to engage in meaningful outreach with these people?

We can’t communicate with people who belong in a mental asylum. Trump broke you guys.

Reactions: iasooner1
Maybe it’s you.

He’s not black and not a woman so there really is nothing that he can possibly imagine that could be the problem. Those are the only two things that conservatives care about according their candidates. Honestly they are dumbfounded.

Reactions: iasooner1
Maybe it is me. I would respectfully point out 2 facts in response:

1. I'm in the majority.

2. The country made a pretty strong statement last November.

He’s not black and not a woman so there really is nothing that he can possibly imagine that could be the problem. Those are the only two things that conservatives care about according their candidates. Honestly they are dumbfounded.

Good lord. This.is what im talking about. There could be common ground once we're into policy weeds, but never get there because the drooling parroting of alex Jones-esque phantasies is so far out there you can't even find a common nucleus of fact.

Maybe it is me. I would respectfully point out 2 facts in response:

1. I'm in the majority.

2. The country made a pretty strong statement last November.

Good lord. This.is what im talking about. There could be common ground once we're into policy weeds, but never get there because the drooling parroting of alex Jones-esque phantasies is so far out there you can't even find a common nucleus of fact.

Alex Jones didn’t say hillary wasn’t elected because of sexism. Hillary Clinton did. Alex Jones didn’t say trump was elected because of racism. Cnn and msnbc did.

You are in the majority? Congratulations. Look at the cesspools of uninformed metro area haves and have nots and pat yourself on the back for having millions of dolts who don’t follow politics outside of Facebook and fake news on your side. Thank god the founding fathers planned for your inept ability to navigate the world based on logic and merit.

Look at the cesspools of uninformed metro area haves and have nots and pat yourself on the back for having millions of dolts who don’t follow politics outside of Facebook and fake news on your side. Thank god the founding fathers planned for your inept ability to navigate the world based on logic and merit.

Good lord.

Good lord.
He has a point. Your "majority" is spraying disinfectant on shit filled streets while third world disease outbreaks happen. Your "majority" is terrorized by gang violence and staggering weekend body counts. Your "majority" enacted the dumbest helathcare law in US history. And your "majority" wants that mind boggling level of incompetence for the rest of us. I'm proud to be in the minority that gave you the ultimate middle finger via Trump.

How's that awesome 2018 election result doing? Has the House done anything yet? It's a shame that the minority's majority in the Senate, the Presidency, and now the Supreme Court has said "f^ck no" to the stupidity of the coastal cockroaches. Our Founding Father's were geniuses.

He has a point. Your "majority" is spraying disinfectant on shit filled streets while third world disease outbreaks happen. Your "majority" is terrorized by gang violence and staggering weekend body counts. Your "majority" enacted the dumbest helathcare law in US history. And your "majority" wants that mind boggling level of incompetence for the rest of us. I'm proud to be in the minority that gave you the ultimate middle finger via Trump.

How's that awesome 2018 election result doing? Has the House done anything yet? It's a shame that the minority's majority in the Senate, the Presidency, and now the Supreme Court has said "f^ck no" to the stupidity of the coastal cockroaches. Our Founding Father's were geniuses.
Quick someone get a Medic. Also don’t you have some tea parties to attend today? Cheerio!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT