ADVERTISEMENT

2020 update

Helps with the intent element. Thanks Trump.

This guy is a disgrace. Complete disgrace. Take information from a foreign government on your fellow American opponent and not let the FBI know. Does this man have no honor or sense of allegiance to this country?

Al Gore received a stolen briefing book, and he let the FBI know. And Republicans still gave him hell.

Now this.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Does this man have no honor or sense of allegiance to this country?

Al Gore received a stolen briefing book, and he let the FBI know. And Republicans still gave him hell.

Now this.

No. His only motivation is self interest.

Reactions: my_2cents
As opposed to Ted Kennedy, Democrat Lion of the Senate, requesting the Soviets directly intervene against Reagan?

God only knows what youre talking about but yeah, that would be objectionable. Here you are decades later talking about it. But it doesnt count if its Biff?

Reactions: my_2cents
God only knows what youre talking about but yeah, that would be objectionable. Here you are decades later talking about it. But it doesnt count if its Biff?

Exactly. I don't know what he is talking about either, but you can bet he bitched about it constantly when Rush "revealed" it to him.

But let Trump do it, and he looks the other way.

Hypocrite.

Reactions: Syskatine
The hilarious part about this is that the Hillary campaign actually paid a foreign ex spy to get dirt on Trump from the Russians. It's strange that the lefties don't find any issue with that but screech at the sky at any mention of the Trump campaign getting dirt from foreigners.

I'll let this one marinate for a bit.

Your 2/3 guys/gals candidate’s campaign organization actually hired foreign agents to gather damaging information on the other party’s candidate and attempted to conceal that payment arrangement.

A reminder: I didn’t vote for Trump, I think he’s a reprehensible person in many respects and have thought that probably since before Pixey-bear was even out of kindergarten. God help me, though, I do take guilty pleasure in the way such an obvious ignoramus continually confounds the intelligentsia and turns their own rules and mores against them.

It’s a hoot to get criticized by the most fundamentally dishonest poster on this board.

Helps with the intent element. Thanks Trump.

This guy is a disgrace. Complete disgrace. Take information from a foreign government on your fellow American opponent and not let the FBI know. Does this man have no honor or sense of allegiance to this country?

Now this.

Hmmmm, you mean like Hillary paying a intelligence agent from a foreign country to dig up dirt on a political opponent? Strange how some willingly overlook this little tidbit while at the same time blowing their top on anything Trump.

The hilarious part about this is that the Hillary campaign actually paid a foreign ex spy to get dirt on Trump from the Russians. It's strange that the lefties don't find any issue with that but screech at the sky at any mention of the Trump campaign getting dirt from foreigners.

Hmmmm, you mean like Hillary paying a intelligence agent from a foreign country to dig up dirt on a political opponent? Strange how some willingly overlook this little tidbit while at the same time blowing their top on anything Trump.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Kennedy, Clinton, etc.

Anyone . . . to take attention off what Trump is saying and doing.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Kennedy, Clinton, etc.

Anyone . . . to take attention off what Trump is saying and doing.
This is the definition of deflection.

One candidate hired a foreign agent to get dirt from the Russians. There's proof of that. The other candidate was investigated by a special counsel with zero findings of similar.

Deflect on. AG Barr will be showing you reality in the future.

It takes real mental midgets to get all worked up over a purely hypothetical question (Stephanopoulos) where absolutely nothing happened (Trump). Lemmings taking their marching orders from the press.

@Pokeabear @Syskatine @my_2cents

Last edited:

President Trump: "It’s not an interference, they have information. I think I’d take it. If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI. If I thought there was something wrong."

You simple-minded lemmings tell me how Trump would know when or when-not to notify the FBI if he were prohibited from listening to what the informants have to say? Duh. Idiots.

Napolitano is a butt-hurt baby.

Do you even listen to the shit you post? Schiff clearly tells these jokers that he is going to refer them to the FBI as well as have them give their info to his committee.
Trump set you rubes up. While you're screeching at the sky about something Trump said in an interview, we're reminding you that Hillary and the DNC actually did what you're screeching about. Your response couldn't be more predictable or hilarious. It's beautiful.

Trump set you rubes up. While you're screeching at the sky about something Trump said in an interview, we're reminding you that Hillary and the DNC actually did what you're screeching about. Your response couldn't be more predictable or hilarious. It's beautiful.
Your devolution continues to amuse. Happy early Father’s Day!

Do you even listen to the shit you post? Schiff clearly tells these jokers that he is going to refer them to the FBI as well as have them give their info to his committee.

tenor.gif

Tell me more.

This.

Paying for oppo is different than accepting foreign help in exchange for Magnitsky sanction relief

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT