ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Beat the Streets

none of you cowboy fans making the trip? I enjoyed hanging out with the Smith's and Perry's as well as a few of you guys in MSG

none of you cowboy fans making the trip? I enjoyed hanging out with the Smith's and Perry's as well as a few of you guys in MSG
I made the trip to New York in March, while I had a blast I don't think I'll be able to make the trip this time. Hope others are able to make it to support our Oklahoma boy

I made the trip to New York in March, while I had a blast I don't think I'll be able to make the trip this time. Hope others are able to make it to support our Oklahoma boy
Not going to Beat the Streets but will watch on Flo. Earl and I are going to Irving on 5/20-5/22 to watch Daton and other Oklahoma state wrestlers complete in the UWW Junior world trials. I am concerned about Boo Lewallen and Joe Smith who apparently sustained injuries last weekend. I know we will not get an official announcement from OSU but has anyone heard the nature or extent of the injuries?

Not going to Beat the Streets but will watch on Flo. Earl and I are going to Irving on 5/20-5/22 to watch Daton and other Oklahoma state wrestlers complete in the UWW Junior world trials. I am concerned about Boo Lewallen and Joe Smith who apparently sustained injuries last weekend. I know we will not get an official announcement from OSU but has anyone heard the nature or extent of the injuries?
The lineups are out.
74KG #1 Jordan Burroughs vs. #12 Peyman Yarahmadi Iran
86KG J'den Cox vs. Meisam Mostafajoukar Iran
55KG Daton Fix vs. Kheyrolla Gharamani Fix World Bronze in Jrs. 2015. The opponent was world Bronze medallist in 2013.
60KG Mitch McKee vs. Peiman Biabai IRAN
74KG Mark Hall vs. Ahmad Bazrighaleh IRAN

Womens matches
55KG Helen Maroulis USA & World champ vs. Samantha Stewart Canada
75KG Adeline Gray 2X world champ USA vs. Justina Distasio 2016 Pan Am Champ Canada

Greco 75KG Andy Bisek USA vs. Him Hyeon Woo North Korea ranked #3 in world.

Fix was Cadets last year wasn't he? Doesn't change his opponent so good luck to Daton either way. Tremendous experience for him and the other Juniors competing.

Fix is going to be a senior next year right? He needs to commit to the good guys ASAP.

Reactions: osu2082
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT