ADVERTISEMENT

20 gop holdouts in 2 yrs?

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
what is the over/under for how many of these fame seekers will be PRIMARMIED (SP, to lazy to look it up) by the gop in 2024? the 200 gop members who are ready to start investigating/torturing the commucrats will NOT forget this. i think the majority of these assholes will have their careers cut short in D C. i bet the floridians will remember the big guy who is leading the chaos caucus charge.

over/under? i say 14 of the twenty will face will organized ($$$$) competition in the primarys in 2024. again, long memories motherfvckers, long memories.

thots?

one bullet at a time snowflake, one bullet at a time

what is the over/under for how many of these fame seekers will be PRIMARMIED (SP, to lazy to look it up) by the gop in 2024? the 200 gop members who are ready to start investigating/torturing the commucrats will NOT forget this. i think the majority of these assholes will have their careers cut short in D C. i bet the floridians will remember the big guy who is leading the chaos caucus charge.

over/under? i say 14 of the twenty will face will organized ($$$$) competition in the primarys in 2024. again, long memories motherfvckers, long memories.

thots?

Yes, how dare them stand up for we the people and try to get a globalist out of power, simply how dare they

I thought conservatives wanted to reign in spending and the abuse of power in government but when faced with the optics of the battle they don’t like what they see? SMFH
Sorry but some of us are not sheep and just go along with the heard.

didn't know kevin m was a globalist. good to know
Globalist, Swamp Rat, Establishment: take your pick, Kevin McCarthy fits the description to a tee. I can tell you how to spot a globalist/swamp rat/establishment type witout much effort. Do you remember when Zelensky came to America and spoke to a joint session, a speech in which he berated them for not giving him enough ($100+ billon in one year was not enough)? Did you see the ones that stood and cheered wildly, as if their horse had just won the Kentucky Derby, the ones that promptly voted to give him even more? Did you notice the ones who voted for the $1.7 trillion spending spree (unopposed by Kevin McCarthy, by the way), and the tepid opposition to the misnamed Inflation Reduction Act. Or the billions handed out over the last decade or two? The ones for whom America cannot be engaged in enough war? Those, my friend, are the globalists, swamp rats and/or establishment politicians. And they comprise the VAST mjority of our politicians, the ones who have been co-opted and compromised by corporate interests. (McCarthy most certainly is one of them.)

The corporate establishment has infiltrated, propagandized, compromised and co-opted both parties - the Democrats more than the Republicans - and like any authoritarian regime the establishment cannot, and will not, allow any dissent, it must shut down any contrary voice because it might get the easily manipulated (you, maybe?) to start thinking and realize they are being duped.

Rather than berate the 20 independent thinkers in the Republican caucus, even if you disagree with much of what they stand for, you should be happy to see anyone stand in defense of their principles without regard to the backlash. When the Squad on the Democrat side of the aisle first rose to prominence even though I despise almost eveything they said they stand for I appreciated that they were trying to wrest a sliver of control away from Pelosi and the establishment. How quickly they relented! These Republicans are at least showing a modicum of grit. And the establishment probably will primary them. But that is not necessarily something you should wish for.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I’m not sure he’s a globalist per se but I do know he is cozy with all the lobbyist.
He's 1000% a globalist, you guys got to get away from Fox News, fox is 100% globalist, they're all in bed together except for OAN - and guess what they did the OAN Yeah they got rid of them, can't have people telling the truth and exposing everything.

Globalist, Swamp Rat, Establishment: take your pick, Kevin McCarthy fits the description to a tee. I can tell you how to spot a globalist/swamp rat/establishment type witout much effort. Do you remember when Zelensky came to America and spoke to a joint session, a speech in which he berated them for not giving him enough ($100+ billon in one year was not enough)? Did you see the ones that stood and cheered wildly, as if their horse had just won the Kentucky Derby, the ones that promptly voted to give him even more? Did you notice the ones who voted for the $1.7 trillion spending spree (unopposed by Kevin McCarthy, by the way), and the tepid opposition to the misnamed Inflation Reduction Act. Or the billions handed out over the last decade or two? The ones for whom America cannot be engaged in enough war? Those, my friend, are the globalists, swamp rats and/or establishment politicians. And they comprise the VAST mjority of our politicians, the ones who have been co-opted and compromised by corporate interests. (McCarthy most certainly is one of them.)

The corporate establishment has infiltrated, propagandized, compromised and co-opted both parties - the Democrats more than the Republicans - and like any authoritarian regime the establishment cannot, and will not, allow any dissent, it must shut down any contrary voice because it might get the easily manipulated (you, maybe?) to start thinking and realize they are being duped.

Rather than berate the 20 independent thinkers in the Republican caucus, even if you disagree with much of what they stand for, you should be happy to see anyone stand in defense of their principles without regard to the backlash. When the Squad on the Democrat side of the aisle first rose to prominence even though I despise almost eveything they said they stand for I appreciated that they were trying to wrest a sliver of control away from Pelosi and the establishment. How quickly they relented! These Republicans are at least showing a modicum of grit. And the establishment probably will primary them. But that is not necessarily something you should wish for.
Man, then this was spot on, you're a hard bird, figure out, one second you look awake, and know what's going on in and the other second you're in the herd with the sheep, what an enigma.

Man, then this was spot on, you're a hard bird, figure out, one second you look awake, and know what's going on in and the other second you're in the herd with the sheep, what an enigma.
Thank you (I guess), but I can assure you of one thing: I am not now, never have been and never will be "in the herd with the sheep."

thots?

from reading your post

you think kevin mccarthy is going to light the swamp on fire?

now i'm confused. is kevin m a globalist or is he just cozy with globalist lobbyist. i'm confused.

are the 200 gop house members voting for k m globalist also?

or? just maybe the 200 are ready to start roasting the bidens over an open flame.

or? ready to let mayor pete respond to his lack of leadership while driving to work, then parking his suburban, unloading a bike and peddling the last few blocks to his office. or vacationing during a transpo disaster.

or? let mayorkas explain just HOW the border is secure, under oath.

or? let the military explain the afganny evacuation disaster.

or? let that old gray headed troll explain why inflation was NOT transitory, again under oath.

or? let blue mayors explain how easy it is to care for the influz of migrants. wasn't a problem until it hit their cities. come on man, it's just a problem out their in the flyovers full of deplorables.

or? let blm explain WHERE THE $$$ went. or their tax strategy

thots?

now i'm confused. is kevin m a globalist or is he just cozy with globalist lobbyist. i'm confused.

or? just maybe the 200 are ready to start roasting the bidens over an open flame.

or? ready to let mayor pete respond to his lack of leadership while driving to work, then parking his suburban, unloading a bike and peddling the last few blocks to his office. or vacationing during a transpo disaster.

or? let that old gray headed troll explain why inflation was NOT transitory, again under oath.

or? let blue mayors explain how easy it is to care for the influz of migrants. wasn't a problem until it hit their cities. come on man, it's just a problem out their in the flyovers full of deplorables.

thots?

so more benghazi hearings is the answer?

thots?

Please allow me to clear up your confusion. Kevin McCarthy is a globalist whose sole claim to the speakership is he can raise funds from Wall Street elitists, with whom he has climbed into bed, and for whom he will carry out whatever tasks they specify. Your belief that the Republican Party establishment, those who actually run the party, are going to rain down hell on the Democrats is misplaced. It is all for show. It was show when the Democrats were doing it to the Republicans, and it will be show when the roles are reversed. You do not strike me as lacking the intelligence to understand the uni-party establishment is playing you for a sucker. As long as the "base" of the two sides can be kept concentrating on the "base" of the other team the corporate establishment can do what they do in plain sight of us all without consequence. The point you are missing is this: the political fight is not so much Democrat vs Republican or Left vs Right. The true (extreme) left has much more in common with the true (extreme) right than you realize. They both are opponents of the establishment that has run the show for decades. The actual conflict is between the citizenry vs the elitist establishment. It is astonishing to me how easily the propaganda has manipulated the masses into thinking their side of the establishment gives a damn about them and is working for them and protecting them from the transgressions of the "other side." Wake up! They're both the same side!

Last edited:
In a way yes. It's not surprising given Republicans can be swamp rats as well.
It's not a roast if they just prattle on and do nothing about what they find.

These issues will be there after they get done with this issue. It's more important to find someone who will let the committees investigating these things have teeth and investigate everything including their lobby friends.
thots?

In the end this is a good look at how much the establishment has control of your congressman. If they will have long memories of this, so will I, but in other direction. I have written my congressman twice now to say don't vote for McCarthy. I will remember that so far, he has every time. After that I'm ok with the mess, and McCarthy should for the betterment of the party step aside and let Scalise run.

Personally, I'm just enjoying my popcorn and watching the show.

Hope they beat the record of votes for Speaker without electing one.

Last edited:
How dare those 20 stand up against the globalist Uni-Party apparatus looking to enrich itself at the expense of the American people. Don't they know they know that after running campaigns based on standing up to the D.C. elite and fighting for their constituents back home that now they are supposed to shut their mouths and fall in line like good little cucks and accept whatever kickbacks most of them are getting under the table on both sides of the aisle? The 20 just orchestrated what I will consider a good start in the land of Sell-Out Swamp Rats.

Last edited:
How dare those 20 stand up against the globalist Uni-Party apparatus looking to enrich itself at the expense of the American people. Don't they know they know that after running campaigns based on standing up to the D.C. elite and fighting for their constituents back home that now they are supposed to shut their mouths and fall in line like good little cucks and accept whatever kickbacks most of them are getting under the table on both sides of the aisle? The 20 just orchestrated what I will consider a good start in the land of Sell-Out Swamp Rats.
How dare they bargain for their own selfish interests. LOL. Such a shit show.

Can you think of an example of good governance by the GOP in the past couple of decades or so? How was Hastert? Were you a fan of Boehner? I bet you were all in on Ryan, weren't you? The GOP was once occasionally able to find a capable leader, now they are lame even when in the minority. This should be entertaining though!

Reactions: my_2cents

Can you think of an example of good governance by the GOP in the past couple of decades or so? How was Hastert? Were you a fan of Boehner? I bet you were all in on Ryan, weren't you? The GOP was once occasionally able to find a capable leader, now they are lame even when in the minority. This should be entertaining though!
Isn’t it interesting that it took 15 votes before McCarthy finally agreed to the demands he should have been for in the first place? Now it will be interesting to see if he’s true to his word or if he has pulled a “Chuck Schumer” and stabs the rebels in the back.

The names you mentioned above were all Uni-Party. I disliked them all. Are you really this slow?

Reactions: iasooner2000

This is such a preposterous statement. The majority of what they were demanding could just as easily have been demanded from Nancy Pelosi by the progressive wing of the Democrat Party if they were truly progressive and not spineless soulless apparatchiks of the establishment corporate interests that rule them with an iron fist.

This is such a preposterous statement. The majority of what they were demanding could just as easily have been demanded from Nancy Pelosi by the progressive wing of the Democrat Party if they were truly progressive and not spineless soulless apparatchiks of the establishment corporate interests that rule them with an iron fist.
Was it?

You should pay moar attention.
To you? Why? You mostly spout nonsense like this. This was an opportunity for the radical left Democrats to approach the radical right Republicans and strike a blow to the establishment of the uni-party that would achieve something they both could use to their advantage. But the radical left are either gutless cowards or they’re radicals in name only and call themselves radicals just for the media exposure. The radical right Republicans were left on their own, but had the courage to stand their ground and force change in how the establishment has control of the process. The radical left progressives had the chance to do the same thing to Nancy Pelosi but chose instead to be co-opted, leaving their supporters wondering what happened to their collective backbone. It turned out their backbone is solid yellow.

It is easy to see how you swamp-rat Democrats will spin this as chaos - because it was chaotic, how could forcing reform on the powerful be anything else? But what it shows is you are happy with how things have worked even as leadership gained more control of the process and individual representatives were shoved in the background and told to shut up. I don’t understand how you - or any citizen - would cheer that, but here you are cheering.

To you? Why? You mostly spout nonsense like this. This was an opportunity for the radical left Democrats to approach the radical right Republicans and strike a blow to the establishment of the uni-party that would achieve something they both could use to their advantage. But the radical left are either gutless cowards or they’re radicals in name only and call themselves radicals just for the media exposure. The radical right Republicans were left on their own, but had the courage to stand their ground and force change in how the establishment has control of the process. The radical left progressives had the chance to do the same thing to Nancy Pelosi but chose instead to be co-opted, leaving their supporters wondering what happened to their collective backbone. It turned out their backbone is solid yellow.

It is easy to see how you swamp-rat Democrats will spin this as chaos - because it was chaotic, how could forcing reform on the powerful be anything else? But what it shows is you are happy with how things have worked even as leadership gained more control of the process and individual representatives were shoved in the background and told to shut up. I don’t understand how you - or any citizen - would cheer that, but here you are cheering.
Great point. Or, could've the dems voted for McCarthy earlier in the process before he had to make a ton of concessions to the Patriots, thereby getting that much more of the Uni-Party man they seem to want? Would not that have been smarter from their standpoint?

The radical left progressives had the chance to do the same thing to Nancy Pelosi but chose instead to be co-opted, leaving their supporters wondering what happened to their collective backbone.
As a supporter of these progressives you speak of, I am not left wondering what happened to their collective backbone. Not one bit. I also have progressive friends who are not wondering about this nor do I see progressives wondering about this on other message boards. This is just another one of your fantasies.

Now go ahead, call me and all these other progressives "establishment tools" because we don't want to burn down everything and have no desire to align with these crazy nutjobs on the right. Give us an unhinged rant about how we aren't true progressives because we aren't aligning with a bunch of neo-fascist clowns.🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
As a supporter of these progressives you speak of, I am not left wondering what happened to their collective backbone. Not one bit. I also have progressive friends who are not wondering about this nor do I see progressives wondering about this on other message boards. This is just another one of your fantasies.

Now go ahead, call me and all these other progressives "establishment tools" because we don't want to burn down everything and have no desire to align with these crazy nutjobs on the right. Give us an unhinged rant about how we aren't true progressives because we aren't aligning with a bunch of neo-fascist clowns.🤣🤣
Of course you aren’t left wondering, you’re just as hypocritical as they are, talk big and run away from actually doing anything like a zebra from a lion. Your progressives in Congress are all talk.

Of course you aren’t left wondering, you’re just as hypocritical as they are, talk big and run away from actually doing anything like a zebra from a lion. Your progressives in Congress are all talk.
That batman quote comes to mind.... some folks don't want anything other than to watch it all burn. Good luck with that Danny.

maxresdefault.jpg

talk big and run away from actually doing anything like a zebra from a lion. Your progressives in Congress are all talk.
Progressives haven't ran away from doing anything. They have actually worked with other Democrats to accomplish a lot lately.

And this is what really drives you nuts. You consistently complain about the leftist policies of the Biden administration and Democrats in Congress. You know good and well legislation is being passed and signed into law and you don't like it. You want to see the Democratic Party divided and unable to govern, and that is why you want to see progressives act like the crazies in the Republican Party.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
What the 20 won for us.

1. As has been reported, it will only take a single congressperson, acting in what is known as a Jeffersonian Motion, to move to remove the Speaker if he or she goes back on their word or policy agenda.
  2. A “Church” style committee will be convened to look into the weaponization of the FBI and other government organizations(presumably the CIA, the subject of the original Church Committee) against the American people.
  3. Term limits will be put up for a vote.
  4. Bills presented to Congress will be single subject, not omnibus with all the attendant earmarks, and there will be a 72-hour minimum period to read them.
  5. The Texas Border Plan will be put before Congress. From The Hill: “The four-pronged plan aims to ‘Complete Physical Border Infrastructure,’ ‘Fix Border Enforcement Policies,’ ‘Enforce our Laws in the Interior’ and ‘Target Cartels & Criminal Organizations.'”
  6. COVID mandates will be ended as will all funding for them, including so-called “emergency funding.”
  7. Budget bills would stop the endless increases in the debt ceiling and hold the Senate accountable for the same.

Progressives haven't ran away from doing anything. They have actually worked with other Democrats to accomplish a lot lately.

And this is what really drives you nuts. You consistently complain about the leftist policies of the Biden administration and Democrats in Congress. You know good and well legislation is being passed and signed into law and you don't like it. You want to see the Democratic Party divided and unable to govern, and that is why you want to see progressives act like the crazies in the Republican Party.
You’re so full of mush. The Squad roared into DC full of enthusiasm. AOC was in front of cameras every day, in that regard she even put Chuck Schumer to shame. She and her cohorts were there to fundamentally change politics in America for good. She was a proud socialist and wanted everybody to know it! At one point she announced her primary goal was to see Jeffries get bounced out of office and she was going to work tirelessly toward that end. Now she bows in obeisance to Jeffries as the new leader of her party that she voted for. Some radicals the Squad have become! It turns out they’ve never been what they said they are, just like you’ve never been anything but a centrist establishment who is incapable of defying your marching orders.

Here’s a prediction. The one goal that defines every progressive in America has been ratification of Medicare For All. They insist that polls say upwards of 70% of voters want Medicare For All. That’s one of the promises AOC and her ilk have made if they got elected. When they first got to town they talked about it constantly, complaining they couldn’t get it out of committee even though Democrats were in charge and even though there are supposed to be as many as 100 members who call themseves progressives. Then all the big talk stopped as the so-called progressives were quickly placed under Pelosi’s and the establishment’s thumbs. They've become meek little team members whose only use is to accuse Republicans of being racists. So here’s what I predict: now that Republicans are in control AOC’s establishment overlords will let her bring up MFA, submit a bill, get very public about it because they know it will only be for show. The Squad will use it as proof they’re card carrying progressives and will whine the GOP is thwarting the will of the people, hoping against hope that idiots like you will buy the ruse. Now they can pin the blame on Republicans they’ll once again be allowed by the establishment to get loud and active. And like a good little boy you’ll join in and spread the lie.

What the 20 won for us.

1. As has been reported, it will only take a single congressperson, acting in what is known as a Jeffersonian Motion, to move to remove the Speaker if he or she goes back on their word or policy agenda.
  2. A “Church” style committee will be convened to look into the weaponization of the FBI and other government organizations(presumably the CIA, the subject of the original Church Committee) against the American people.
  3. Term limits will be put up for a vote.
  4. Bills presented to Congress will be single subject, not omnibus with all the attendant earmarks, and there will be a 72-hour minimum period to read them.
  5. The Texas Border Plan will be put before Congress. From The Hill: “The four-pronged plan aims to ‘Complete Physical Border Infrastructure,’ ‘Fix Border Enforcement Policies,’ ‘Enforce our Laws in the Interior’ and ‘Target Cartels & Criminal Organizations.'”
  6. COVID mandates will be ended as will all funding for them, including so-called “emergency funding.”
  7. Budget bills would stop the endless increases in the debt ceiling and hold the Senate accountable for the same.
The Republican radicals demanded the House be run the way it was originally intended and were villified from every direction. It took 15 times before McCarthy relented. I defy any person on this board to criticize any of the reforms. They’re reforms even a far leftist should embrace. These radicals are owed a debt of gratitude by the American people. Unlike the radical left wing progressives of the Democrat Party, these right-wing Radicals have shown the strength of resolve their voters expected. Gaetz was even physically assaulted by another Republican, yet held his ground. If only every politician had as much character!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT