ADVERTISEMENT

11,500 And Counting

Is that what you think concern about genocide is? Spam?
If you were truly concerned with genocide you would be calling for Hamas to surrender or at the bare minimum negotiate for a cease fire but strangely enough you haven't said a word about that. Merely bitch about Israel. You've even admitted you think Israel has no right to exist, which show what your true feelings and intentions are.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
If you were truly concerned with genocide you would be calling for Hamas to surrender or at the bare minimum negotiate for a cease fire but strangely enough you haven't said a word about that. Merely bitch about Israel. You've even admitted you think Israel has no right to exist, which show what your true feelings and intentions are.
Selective memory, Bearcat. You’ve got selective memory.

Got it. If one questions a single thing about Israel's response to Oct 7 one is a pro-Hamas supporter and no amount of criticism of Hamas will ever be enough to be considered anything but an antisemitic Jew-hater. No one should *ever* question Israel's permanent victimhood.

Nope.

You just keep saying the same thing over and over.

You did reel in the overtly Neo Nazi verbiage.

Why?

If you think Hamas is an existential threat to Israel you're smoking some really strong stuff. Bibi and his henchmen would never have supported Hamas if they thought Hamas could end Israel. Hamas does not have the manpower or the munitions to be anything more than an irritant to Israel. That's why the Oct 7 raid came as such a shock. And look how successful that incursion has been for them, they're being obliterated along with the innocents with whom they have been imprisoned along side.
Ah yes, the ever benevolent Hamas is imprisoned by Israel along with the innocents...

It's hilarious watching you do figure 8s.

Was TeAviv in danger of falling? I don’t think so.
Interesting thought process you have, a surprise attack with the intention of brutally raping and killing a thousand or more innocent unsuspecting Israeli citizens is not a threat to Israel because Tel Aviv was not in danger of failing to the Palestinians? Let's just say those thousand or more Israelis and myself adamantly disagree with you.

So I can rape and kill Dan's family as long as I don't threaten to do it to all of Edmond? This Dans logic? I am trying to follow along and my maybe I am not dumb or high enough. Will try to get high enough this Sat. Keep you all posted.

So I can rape and kill Dan's family as long as I don't threaten to do it to all of Edmond? This Dans logic? I am trying to follow along and my maybe I am not dumb or high enough. Will try to get high enough this Sat. Keep you all posted.

Considering your take on the rationalization of nuking Gaza, it’s completely possible and HIGHly likely you’re 180 degrees off from Dan’s logic and you’re as oblivious to it as Afroman is to the start time of his concerts, JV.

carry on

Considering your take on the rationalization of nuking Gaza, it’s completely possible and HIGHly likely you’re 180 degrees off from Dan’s logic and you’re as oblivious to it as Afroman is to the start time of his concerts, JV.

carry on
I would ****ing nuke Russia right now also but I have a bunker. so...

Tongue Out Raspberry GIF

Keep in mind I am big big Knights Templar guy.

Never Forget GIF by GIPHY News

20 years is all it took. Any of you who think your special should remember that.

Ah yes, the ever benevolent Hamas is imprisoned by Israel along with the innocents...

It's hilarious watching you do figure 8s.
Hamas is not benevolent but it would be absurd for you to pretend they’re not imprisoned in Gaza.

• Haha
He hasn't but what he will say is he has condemned hamas for oct 7 as well as israel. He condemns and supports all in the same post.
Are you daft? I support the Palestinian people who are not Hamas, which is almost all of them and condemn Hamas for Oct 7 and Israel for responding by committing genocide.

No one should rape or kill anyone.

No... You can rape and kill quite a few of his family as long as you don't do it to everyone. Anything short of ending the entire family tree is fair game. I mean, they should have had a better lock on their door f they weren't simply asking for it.

Reactions: SquatchinPoke

carry on
Not sure how you think this has anything to do with my question to Dan but I'll humor you just for fun. What does Israel get out of Hamas's proposal, a few hostages? Looks to me like Hamas hasn't figured out it's days are numbered and think they have the upper hand. Time for Israel to turn up the heat.

No... You can rape and kill quite a few of his family as long as you don't do it to everyone. Anything short of ending the entire family tree is fair game. I mean, they should have had a better lock on their door f they weren't simply asking for it.
I read or heard from some source that Israel doesn't allow private citizens to own/keep guns. Of all the places in the world to not allow that freedom, that's absolutely crazy! 😒

Reactions: EZ Reyes
I read or heard from some source that Israel doesn't allow private citizens to own/keep guns. Of all the places in the world to not allow that freedom, that's absolutely crazy! 😒
Well when your country is engulfed smack dab in the middle of terrorist nations.

You have to have your permit approved to purchase the gun. In addition, in order to be able to carry you have to either a)have undergone advanced combat training or b)show an imminent need to carry a firearm (another permit that has to advance in a bureaucracy).

When we were traveling from the Negev to Beersheba, our driver was always armed with an Uzi as we took the road the U.S. State department specifically warns U.S. citizens not to take as it almost straddles Gaza.

You have to have your permit approved to purchase the gun. In addition, in order to be able to carry you have to either a)have undergone advanced combat training or b)show an imminent need to carry a firearm (another permit that has to advance in a bureaucracy).

When we were traveling from the Negev to Beersheba, our driver was always armed with an Uzi as we took the road the U.S. State department specifically warns U.S. citizens not to take as it almost straddles Gaza.
I guess the rule of thumb in Israel is if you see someone with a gun don't mess with them, they know how to use it.

• Love
Reactions: Marocain Poke
No, Dan. The Israeli/Gaza Iran war is important. Earlier today you had 4 of the top 6 posted threads, very similar to CornDog! Are you CornDog reincarnated?
Do you have any idea how boring this board would be if I didn’t stir things up? All the leftists on this board have been run off and this would be nothing but a permanent circle jerk as all these yahoos would do is slap each other on the back and tell each other how clever they are until they quit coming here one by one because they’d know how boring it is. Don’t misunderstand, I’m not trolling, I wouldn’t say what I say if I didn’t believe it. And my skin is very thick, the taunts and insults register with me as coming from people who can’t argue the point or realize how flimsy their point is or just want to show the other guys they’re cool like them. Deflection is also a well used tactic I see from some of them every day. I get a chuckle when I’m accused of saying the same thing over and over by people who say the same thing over and over. How many times do I have to hear “this would all end today if Hamas would just surrender?” Anyway, I’m not going anywhere, I’ll be posting articles condemning Israel’s use of genocide because I know deep in their souls many of these guys know what Israel is doing is pure evil and there will come a time when their conscience gets the best of them and they’ll say (if only to themselves) Dan is right, what Israel is doing is not good.

Do you have any idea how boring this board would be if I didn’t stir things up? All the leftists on this board have been run off and this would be nothing but a permanent circle jerk as all these yahoos would do is slap each other on the back and tell each other how clever they are until they quit coming here one by one because they’d know how boring it is. Don’t misunderstand, I’m not trolling, I wouldn’t say what I say if I didn’t believe it. And my skin is very thick, the taunts and insults register with me as coming from people who can’t argue the point or realize how flimsy their point is or just want to show the other guys they’re cool like them. Deflection is also a well used tactic I see from some of them every day. I get a chuckle when I’m accused of saying the same thing over and over by people who say the same thing over and over. How many times do I have to hear “this would all end today if Hamas would just surrender?” Anyway, I’m not going anywhere, I’ll be posting articles condemning Israel’s use of genocide because I know deep in their souls many of these guys know what Israel is doing is pure evil and there will come a time when their conscience gets the best of them and they’ll say (if only to themselves) Dan is right, what Israel is doing is not good.
What's in that hummus yer feeding on Dan?

I’ll be posting articles condemning Israel’s use of genocide because I know deep in their souls many of these guys know what Israel is doing is pure evil and there will come a time when their conscience gets the best of them and they’ll say (if only to themselves) Dan is right, what Israel is doing is not good.
I hope Israel’s genocide of the Palestinians is as successful as our genocide of the Germans and Japanese. Look at those two countries today.

I hope Israel’s genocide of the Palestinians is as successful as our genocide of the Germans and Japanese. Look at those two countries today.
Since you can’t distinguish the difference between pro-Hamas and pro-Palestinian it does not come as a surprise that you don’t recognize a metaphor.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT