ADVERTISEMENT

100,000 people at trump's new jerzy rally?

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
how much did the gop pay all these people to come to this rally? i thot the gop was broke. nooooooo waaaaaaay that many people would attend a trump rally in deep blue state new jerzy. they had to have been paid.

asking for a friend.

crappy britches biden won't draw 100,000 people to all his rallies combined.

one bullet at a time, one bullet at a time

how much did the gop pay all these people to come to this rally? i thot the gop was broke. nooooooo waaaaaaay that many people would attend a trump rally in deep blue state new jerzy. they had to have been paid.

asking for a friend.

crappy britches biden won't draw 100,000 people to all his rallies combined.

one bullet at a time, one bullet at a time
I'm fairly certain the FBI and DOJ would charge anyone paying people to attend a MAGA rally. At the least the FBI and DOJ would "leak" to the Marxist Media if they had any kind of evidence.

I'm fairly certain the FBI and DOJ would charge anyone paying people to attend a MAGA rally. At the least the FBI and DOJ would "leak" to the Marxist Media if they had any kind of evidence.
Is it illegal to pay people to go to a rally?

Biden and his Gestapo DOJ would probably arrest people then keep them in solitary for years without a trial like they've done to those poor people who thought they were site seeings at the Capitol.

Undeniable truths. Trump is not a plantation cracker. Grandma in East Cleveland could buy gasoline and bacon under Trump. Gasoline at my neighborhood Stripes cost $1.74 under Trump. I just paid $3.07 using the world's first decimal/metric currency. 18,000 jobs were connected to the Keystone pipeline under Trump. The Canadians were tickled. Canadians can't refine Alberta's heavy crude. Houston refineries can. Record low unemployment numbers for minorities under Trump. The Middle East was stable under Trump. Trump launched 56 missles at Putin's favorite client. Putin is now at war with Ukraine.

Undeniable truths. Trump is not a plantation cracker. Grandma in East Cleveland could buy gasoline and bacon under Trump. Gasoline at my neighborhood Stripes cost $1.74 under Trump. I just paid $3.07 using the world's first decimal/metric currency. 18,000 jobs were connected to the Keystone pipeline under Trump. The Canadians were tickled. Canadians can't refine Alberta's heavy crude. Houston refineries can. Record low unemployment numbers for minorities under Trump. The Middle East was stable under Trump. Trump launched 56 missles at Putin's favorite client. Putin is now at war with Ukraine.
SBI, what's grandson saying about those polls. I hear it's not looking great for Poopy Pants and there is more momentum for a convention ouster.

SBI, what's grandson saying about those polls. I hear it's not looking great for Poopy Pants and there is more momentum for a convention ouster.
RNC grandson is thrilled with the polls. It is not Trump who is shifting the Electoral College. It is Biden, Kamala, The Squad, Bernie Sanders, Bidenflation.

100,000 Trump fans at a rally in super blue New Jersey. A Biden rally can't draw flies.

Anyplace with a grocery store and a gas station is in play. Mark Zuckerberg says he ain't spending $400 million on 2024 overnight drop boxes stuffed with Biden ballots.

Pew Research finds 51% Democrats, 30% Republicans, 20% Independents in New Jersey.

I keep posting these type stats on NJ, California, NY so we don't forget that there are sizeable minorities of sane humans even in shitehole states. Just as there are a lot of Communists in Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana,Kansas,...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT