ADVERTISEMENT

The Obama Economic F-Show Continues

It's even worse!!
Right -- on the fundamentals. The winter was MUCH worse in 2014. We may be in a recession, strictly speaking. Growth will be < 2% in the 2nd quarter, less than 1% wouldn't shock me.

With oil hovering at or just $60, Texas (and North Dakota and Oklahoma to a lesser extent) are no longer driving the U.S. economy forward.

Yeah, oil isn't driving the economy forward any more. This economy must be pretty bad then.... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/05/may-jobs-report_n_7518260.html ...... except it's really not, is it? Look at those numbers. When exactly will the net effect of$60 oil and obamacare kick in and ruin the economy, Glove? Is there a certain time I can expect?

Where did I say it was going to ruin the economy?

fredgraph.png

More Obama Economic F-Show Facts and Sources:

55,951,000 Women Outside Labor Force

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.htm

6,652,000: More Americans Working Part-Time, But Not by Choice
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/6652000-more-americans-working-part-time-not-choice

Jobs Data: 92,986,000 People Not In the Workforce
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/05/jobs-data-92986000-people-not-in-the-workforce/

Obama and the dems have killed employment. They are responsible for record unemployment and record misery for the American people.

Gotta love that -- not GDP now. Not unemployment rate, not stock market -- when a dem is in office the traditional benchmarks are out the window and conservatives throw around the "civilian labor force participation rate" as an economic marker, huh? I guess we just keep digging until we find some bad news, and then we can blame POTUS.

I just seem to recall you and your cronies agreeing and really leading the charge with the predictions about the loming obamalypse from obamacare and all the other misguided, revolutionary things he's done. I suspect it's going to be real hard to find anybody now that remembers all the predictions from his first term. Hell I can't even find a birther now.

Ok, for some reason the Wall Street journal today has a front page story over the "overall growth" and great jobs data. I guess those liberals at the WSJ just don't understand the gravity of the workforce participation %.

So you just want to use the stats that look good and ignore the ones that don't.

Go back and look at the stats that guns pointed out for thirty years before Obama you'll see those numbers were better under every President. President Obama is a failure, thank god rich people are getting richer otherwise he'd have a 100% tract record of hurting everyone.

Head, you believe only what what you WANT to believe. You're gullible. That's why you made obviously untrue fact in this thread. Every time -- project a world view without letting those pesky facts get in the way. If you heard some dumb redneck say Obama is taking everyone's first born daughter you'd eagerly pass it along.... Because you'd believe it. Because you're gullible. You'll believe anything if you want it to be so.

Keep digging -- maybe all the financial reporting entities just screwed up yesterday and we should be upset over the economy, after all.

Why are you even here? Why not leave? If it's so awful, then leave. Nobody's stopping you. Why not? Because there's no other place in the world that would enact your crazy world view outside of some third world shithole, which is apparently what you want this country to be.

Go back and look at the stats that guns pointed out for thirty years before Obama you'll see those numbers were better under every President. President Obama is a failure, thank god rich people are getting richer otherwise he'd have a 100% tract record of hurting everyone.
Another lie. Check Bush's record on labor force participation. It wasn't Bush's fault anymore than it is Obama's. It is called demographics.

For the over-taxed American worker, this economy stinks to high heaven. The number that hits home the hardest is the massive amount of Americans who are not working and cannot even sniff gameful employment in an economy that Obama and the Dems have driven into the ground.

For the over-taxed American worker, this economy stinks to high heaven. The number that hits home the hardest is the massive amount of Americans who are not working and cannot even sniff gameful employment in an economy that Obama and the Dems have driven into the ground.

Whoa there Guns! You can't be serious about an administration that wants to regulate everything from water draining off your roof, flea count on your dog (next on regulation list), and animal flatulence could possibly have a negative impact on the poor bastards trying to make a living.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Can't sniff gainful employment? Guess they haven't tried welfare. The Obama administration has become the largest employer of the unemployed in US history. Sounds like somebody doesn't know how to "#obamasearch" for a job. Obama hires, no citizenship required, no "unconstitutional" drug testing required, and not even the basic background check required. Free jobs for the faithful poverty stricken Democratic voters.

Hire the illegals to the Democratic voting roles. Oops. I meant to say give amnesty to all of the illegals that might help keep rich "white" Democrats in office fighting for the common man who wears multi-thousand dollar clothing like the broke-ass, non-rich, non-old, non-white Clintons do.

The record on "Welfare"
fredgraph.png

The record on private jobs created
fredgraph.png

The record on government employees
fredgraph.png

The record on "Welfare"
fredgraph.png

The record on private jobs created
fredgraph.png

The record on government employees
fredgraph.png

We still have a trade imbalance with someone though. Baby boomers are retiring faster than Obama can replace them. The per capita skaliktakazoid inverse bell diapolicurve is trending downward!

Here's another story of the economic maladies this obama guy has us in right now. I hope this Obamalypse STOPS!!! These 15 year highs for job openings are awful! http://newsok.com/number-of-us-job-openings-jumped-to-a-15-year-high-in-april/article/feed/849695

We still have a trade imbalance with someone though. Baby boomers are retiring faster than Obama can replace them. The per capita skaliktakazoid inverse bell diapolicurve is trending downward!

Here's another story of the economic maladies this obama guy has us in right now. I hope this Obamalypse STOPS!!! These 15 year highs for job openings are awful! http://newsok.com/number-of-us-job-openings-jumped-to-a-15-year-high-in-april/article/feed/849695

What percentage of these jobs pay above $10 per hour? From the cited article:
They may not be offering high enough wages. Average hourly pay rose just 2.3 percent in April from a year earlier, much lower than the roughly 3.5 percent gains typical in a healthy economy.

75% of all new jobs since 2007 have been filled by "foreign-born workers" as defined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Which is exactly what you would expect given the age demographics of the groups. Some one has to support the native born population over 55 which is growing by a 1.5 million per year.

Which is exactly what you would expect given the age demographics of the groups. Some one has to support the native born population over 55 which is growing by a 1.5 million per year.

So, we need more babies to be born?

Watch the Obama/Clinton minions try to change the subject away from their pathetic economic nightmare. They'll bring up anything to steer the conversation to something else.

75% of all new jobs since 2007 have been filled by "foreign-born workers" as defined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Right. Also, since a week ago last Tuesday, over 450,000,000 jobs were created by Obama's policies as defined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics n' Shit.

I'm going conservative -- there will be literally no fact I won't accept or pass along, no matter how untrue or obviously flawed, so long as I want to believe it.

Dick Cheney was just caught gargling baby blood. He blamed it on Obama.

What percentage of these jobs pay above $10 per hour? From the cited article:
They may not be offering high enough wages. Average hourly pay rose just 2.3 percent in April from a year earlier, much lower than the roughly 3.5 percent gains typical in a healthy economy.

From the cited article:

Is there a phone number, someone I can call to confirm?

You could call Hillary, but I doubt you'd get an honest answer. You could call the King of America, but I doubt you'd get an honest answer. Pelosi? Crap, same problem. Reid? Oops. Maybe you should just wait for the party newsletter. It will have the answers you can parrot like a good liberal should.

From the cited article:
That is nonsense. If the inflation target is 2% and wages are increasing 3.5 percent that't not a healthy economy that's an overheated economy.

Right. Also, since a week ago last Tuesday, over 450,000,000 jobs were created by Obama's policies as defined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics n' Shit.

I'm going conservative -- there will be literally no fact I won't accept or pass along, no matter how untrue or obviously flawed, so long as I want to believe it.

Dick Cheney was just caught gargling baby blood. He blamed it on Obama.
That's more jobs than the entire population of the USA. I take it all back, President Obama is amazing.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT