ADVERTISEMENT

More Say Trump Did a Better Job Handling the Economy Than the Pedophile Has So Far

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
67a33545acb401af.jpg

But we already knew this ...

— Lowest black unemployment in American history.

— Lowest Hispanic unemployment in American history.

— Lowest female unemployment in decades.

— Stock market going through the roof.

— Record 401(k) gains.

— America energy independent for the first time in decades.

— Record low gasoline prices.

— No new foreign wars.

— Multiple peace treaties signed in Middle East.

— Positive economic headlines on a regular basis.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

Asian Americans keep winning in the Trump economy | Washington Examiner

67a33545acb401af.jpg

— Record 401(k) gains.

— No new foreign wars.

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

My balance sheet tells me the same thing.

Current black unemployment is 4.7%.

That's the lowest and closest it's been to white unemployment in history.
You beat me to it.

"The unemployment rate for Black Americans fell below 5% for the first time ever in April."

"The rate peaked at 16.8% in May 2020, and since then has fallen by an astonishing 12.1 percentage points to 4.7% now . . ."

"The pre-pandemic all-time low was also significantly higher than this, at 5.3% in August 2019."

"Another all-time low: the gap between Black and white unemployment. It's now 1.6 percentage points, down from 5.4 points in August 2020 and 12.1 points in January 1983."

An unemployment rate milestone for Black Americans

@GunsOfFrankEaton time for you to start editing your cut and paste talking points.

With that said, the Biden campaign needs to make sure they start bringing these positive developments to the attention of voters. I understand this is just May of 2023, a year and a half away from the '24 election, but the Biden campaign has to make sure this information is getting through to voters. They can't sit back in compliancy and just expect such news to reach voters.

You beat me to it.

"The unemployment rate for Black Americans fell below 5% for the first time ever in April."

"The rate peaked at 16.8% in May 2020, and since then has fallen by an astonishing 12.1 percentage points to 4.7% now . . ."

"The pre-pandemic all-time low was also significantly higher than this, at 5.3% in August 2019."

"Another all-time low: the gap between Black and white unemployment. It's now 1.6 percentage points, down from 5.4 points in August 2020 and 12.1 points in January 1983."

An unemployment rate milestone for Black Americans

@GunsOfFrankEaton time for you to start editing your cut and paste talking points.

With that said, the Biden campaign needs to make sure they start bringing these positive developments to the attention of voters. I understand this is just May of 2023, a year and a half away from the '24 election, but the Biden campaign has to make sure this information is getting through to voters. They can't sit back in compliancy and just expect such news to reach voters.
Preach it, Brandon!

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Trump led criminal reform which hurt blacks most. Mugabe talked criminal reform.

Wife goes into hospital for a new knee July 13. Mugbecare will cost her $300 per day. Like your doctor. Keep your doctor. Like your health care plan. Keep your health care plan. Ho! Ho! Ho! Under Mugabecare, we lost both.

Mugabe and an illegitimate Brandon has not been good for me. My pay raises have not kept up with Brandon's inflationary tidal wave.

Trump led criminal reform which hurt blacks most. Mugabe talked criminal reform.

Wife goes into hospital for a new knee July 13. Mugbecare will cost her $300 per day. Like your doctor. Keep your doctor. Like your health care plan. Keep your health care plan. Ho! Ho! Ho! Under Mugabecare, we lost both.

Mugabe and an illegitimate Brandon has not been good for me. My pay raises have not kept up with Brandon's inflationary tidal wave.
Biden ain't fighting the 1%s. He ain't foolin no one but the foolish. 👍

67a33545acb401af.jpg

— Record 401(k) gains.

— No new foreign wars.

Two things:
1) It is shocking that only 54% think the economy was better under Trump than it is under Biden. I think Elmer Fudd would do a better job than the people in charge of Biden.

That being said,

2) Trump’s economy boomed until it quit booming. I don’t think the economy was appreciably better on the day he left office than it was the day he was sworn in.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Two things:
1) It is shocking that only 54% think the economy was better under Trump than it is under Biden. I think Elmer Fudd would do a better job than the people in charge of Biden.

That being said,

2) Trump’s economy boomed until it quit booming. I don’t think the economy was appreciably better on the day he left office than it was the day he was sworn in.
Trump's economy was booming until the Biden fix. The fooling of folks. Where's fauchi hiding these days? 🤣

Trump's economy was booming until the Biden fix. The fooling of folks. Where's fauchi hiding these days? 🤣
You’re revising history. The economy was tanking at the end of Trump’s presidency in no small part because Trump obeyed Fauci and insisted we do the same. That’s one of the reasons he lost his reelection bid.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You’re revising history. The economy was tanking at the end of Trump’s presidency in no small part because Trump obeyed Fauci and insisted we do the same. That’s one of the reasons he lost his reelection bid.
If that were the case, why has fauchi gone into hiding? And no, yer wrong with yer opinion our economy was tanking. Yer giving libs an excuse. Good luck.

If that were the case, why has fauchi gone into hiding? And no, yer wrong with yer opinion our economy was tanking. Yer giving libs an excuse. Good luck.
Fauci has gone into hiding because he can see the jig is up. I know it’s hard for a Trump supporter to face, but the fact is Trump dropped trou, bent over, spread his cheeks and let Fauci have at him. It’s a nice metaphor for what he let happen to the economy as he panicked at how to handle Covid. (And he handled it very very badly.)

Reactions: AC2020
Fauci has gone into hiding because he can see the jig is up. I know it’s hard for a Trump supporter to face, but the fact is Trump dropped trou, bent over, spread his cheeks and let Fauci have at him. It’s a nice metaphor for what he let happen to the economy as he panicked at how to handle Covid. (And he handled it very very badly.)
God dam almighty! Good luck with that Dan. 👍

Trump set a Republican incumbent record in 2020 vote haul. Somebody likes Trump. Mark Zuckerberg spent $400 million on the 2020 election, mostly for stuffed drop boxes. Zuckerberg has announced he won't spend a dime on the 2024 election. Chapter 7, Zuckerberg Should be in Jail is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Biden is illegitimate.

Biden did not actively campaign. He couldn't draw flies to the rare campaign rally. The US average IQ of 98 is not low enough to elect a shrub who promises higher crime and economic stagnation in Democrat debates.

Having knee surgery June 1st, just had to wrote a $4000 check this morning to the surgical center. Still have to pay the surgeon, the anesthesiologist and rehab up to $7000. Then the insurance will cover it at 85% until I reach $11,000. Before Obama and the Democrats shoved Obamacare up our ass it would have cost me $500. What else do you Democrat supporters want to screw up so responsible people can pay more for irresponsible people?

Having knee surgery June 1st, just had to wrote a $4000 check this morning to the surgical center. Still have to pay the surgeon, the anesthesiologist and rehab up to $7000. Then the insurance will cover it at 85% until I reach $11,000. Before Obama and the Democrats shoved Obamacare up our ass it would have cost me $500. What else do you Democrat supporters want to screw up so responsible people can pay more for irresponsible people?
lol . Yeah, but your helping others that get it for free. My Gall Bladder cost me 6500. Hit my max out of pocket of 6500.

Trump set a Republican incumbent record in 2020 vote haul. Somebody likes Trump. Mark Zuckerberg spent $400 million on the 2020 election, mostly for stuffed drop boxes. Zuckerberg has announced he won't spend a dime on the 2024 election. Chapter 7, Zuckerberg Should be in Jail is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Biden is illegitimate.

Biden did not actively campaign. He couldn't draw flies to the rare campaign rally. The US average IQ of 98 is not low enough to elect a shrub who promises higher crime and economic stagnation in Democrat debates.
There’s no denying that anybody in his right mind should prefer Trump over Biden. But it should also be admitted that in many ways Trump was something of a flash in the pan. He handled his personal crises with aplomb, but when the “national” crap hit the fan with Covid he wilted like a delicate flower in a drought.

lol . Yeah, but your helping others that get it for free. My Gall Bladder cost me 6500. Hit my max out of pocket of 6500.
If that help were respected and appreciated it might be worth it but that help is not appreciated and damn sure not respected. Listen to any Democrat, we are nothing but greedy, racist or what ever phobes who never earned anything and had everything handed to us on a silver platter. SMFH

Dang!!! I've got Mugabecare Lite. You've got Mugabecare Heavy. The real deal.

In the early eighties, I watched Robert Mugabe destroy Africa's crown jewel health care system. Thank the Great Father we still have real elections.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT