ADVERTISEMENT

Thank God For The Students

The vanguard will not be stopped, it will grow and grow.

Oh my. Yes, the petulant hysterical fit throwing Jew hating college brats and their professional agitators are definitely a "stunning new force." It's a good thing there's only a few of them. Nothing the cops and frat boys can't take to the dump along with their terrorist flags.

It's been entertaining watching them shriek when getting bounced on their cry baby privileged Jew hating asses though. It'll be sad when this social justice fad wears out like all of the other ones have. "But I'm a PROFESSOR!!!"

Thanks for sharing, Dodge!

Oh my. Yes, the petulant hysterical fit throwing Jew hating college brats and their professional agitators are definitely a "stunning new force." It's a good thing there's only a few of them. Nothing the cops and frat boys can't take to the dump along with their terrorist flags.

It's been entertaining watching them shriek when getting bounced on their cry baby privileged Jew hating asses though. It'll be sad when this social justice fad wears out like all of the other ones have. "But I'm a PROFESSOR!!!"

Thanks for sharing, Dodge!
More sharing! A letter from Jewish students at the Columbia protests:

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
More sharing! A letter from Jewish students at the Columbia protests:

Jewish students 🤣🤣🤣 Keep falling for the Hamas Propaganda. Its really pathetic at this point you fall for that shit.
risitas-dentadura-excited.gif

• Haha
Ponca Dan please just go ahead and change your name to Hamas Dan.
Why would I do that? I despise what Hamas did on Oct 7 as much as you do. Should you change your name to Mr.Bibi?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought you said you don’t get any of your news from Fox. You weren’t lying when you said that, were you?
Never said I didn't get any news from FOX, I said I hadn't been reading much of anything but the stories you posted.

Never said I didn't get any news from FOX, I said I hadn't been reading much of anything but the stories you posted.
I’m way too lazy to look it up, but I asked you what Fox had to say and you replied you don’t follow Fox. But that’s okay, I knew you weren’t telling the truth when you said it.

• Haha
I’m way too lazy to look it up, but I asked you what Fox had to say and you replied you don’t follow Fox. But that’s okay, I knew you weren’t telling the truth when you said it.
If you look FOX isn't obsessed with reporting on the conflict.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT