ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court probe fails to find who leaked abortion ruling

Prime suspect:

Hmm announced retirement right before the leak. Had nothing really to lose and no one was going out a former SCOTUS member for such scandalous behavior. .

So, sit on the known information now so that the right-wing can unethically get another right-wing justice on the Supreme Court at some point in the future when a Republican is elected President again. Even if that is 2032 or 2036.

Ok. You good with such an approach?

How about this. Sit on the known information now that it was Alito because Alito could be impeached and Biden would appoint his successor.

Would you be good with this approach too?
Yup, I'm good with it. Democrats destroyed ethics in politics. Not worried about ethics anymore. Just remember Republicans are responding to the new strategies by using them. Cause and effect.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Yup, I'm good with it. Democrats destroyed ethics in politics. Not worried about ethics anymore. Just remember Republicans are responding to the new strategies by using them. Cause and effect.
That's completely unfair. The Republicans are changing strategies against the wishes of good progressives like the Counselor. The Democrat business model consists of them being unethical whle demanding the Republicans remain honest. If the Republicans are going to change the way they operate it upsets the vision of the progressives. How can they gain an unethical advantage if the Repubicans are going to be unethical too?

I would have put that in blue if I knew how. It sickens me to see the unethical corruption of one party, the Democrats, but to see the Republicans fight unethical fire with unethical fire dampens any possibility that corruption can be vanquished.

That's completely unfair. The Republicans are changing strategies against the wishes of good progressives like the Counselor. The Democrat business model consists of them being unethical whle demanding the Republicans remain honest. If the Republicans are going to change the way they operate it upsets the vision of the progressives. How can they gain an unethical advantage if the Repubicans are going to be unethical too?

I would have put that in blue if I knew how. It sickens me to see the unethical corruption of one party, the Democrats, but to see the Republicans fight unethical fire with unethical fire dampens any possibility that corruption can be vanquished.
Neither party is going to get an ethical advantage. Not sure at this time either party can claim ethics as position of the party ever again. I'm just realistic about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT