ADVERTISEMENT

Styx (the 'weird guy'): Fox News is corporate trash, like CNN etc

He's a very sharp cat, and well spoken, too. What's his name?

He's a smart and articulate dude for sure (especially for a young guy).

His name is Tarl Warwick - I expect him to have 500K to 1M regular viewers in a few years. (Unless YouTube succeeds in shutting people like him down - very possible).

http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/Styxhexenhammer666

https://www.patreon.com/Styxhexenhammer666

My wife and I watched him during the election night -- his analysis during the intense moments was excellent.

And of course, his election predictions were far more accurate than any compromised reporter and pollster in the fake news media.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

LOL, he's an occult guy, he loves the majick of the ancients, gremlins, etc., wears a Hitler moustache... I'd say the perfect spokesman for the American right. He's exactly who they'd rely on.

His self-assurance and confidence comes in part from Mom being just downstairs with that hot meatloaf. GD took the time to finally listen to one of his diatribes and exposed him for the fraud he is about 20 seconds into his video.

So do you conservatives like his writings about witches and demons, or his politics better?

LOL, he's an occult guy, he loves the majick of the ancients, gremlins, etc., wears a Hitler moustache... I'd say the perfect spokesman for the American right. He's exactly who they'd rely on.

His self-assurance and confidence comes in part from Mom being just downstairs with that hot meatloaf. GD took the time to finally listen to one of his diatribes and exposed him for the fraud he is about 20 seconds into his video.

So do you conservatives like his writings about witches and demons, or his politics better?
Hate on him all you want, but dude has had some quality stuff for a good while.

He's a smart and articulate dude for sure (especially for a young guy).

His name is Tarl Warwick - I expect him to have 500K to 1M regular viewers in a few years. (Unless YouTube succeeds in shutting people like him down - very possible).

http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/Styxhexenhammer666

https://www.patreon.com/Styxhexenhammer666

My wife and I watched him during the election night -- his analysis during the intense moments was excellent.

And of course, his election predictions were far more accurate than any compromised reporter and pollster in the fake news media.

Thank you!

Typical leftist response. I don't care that he's a weirdo, he clearly understands the current political climate. I like how in typical leftist fashion you made fun of him without making any objective commentary about his political views...you are exactly the reason why my wife (a lifelong Democrat) now considers herself an independent and did not vote for Hillary. The left has grossly become incapable of intelligent debate.

I like how in typical leftist fashion you made fun of him without making any objective commentary about his political views..

See steps 5 / 12 in the playbook:

a323c2c3f5eabea1e9d1a0f57471461d.jpg

He's a different kind of cat but he makes a lot of sense and his delivery style us very calm and deliberate.

He once wore a Three Musketeers shirt that I was sure was going to be a new fad.

I thought you libbys were the open-minded, non-judgy, arms wide open bunch.

Humph

Guess times have changed.

Hitler much? Should this kid wear some identifying pieces of flair for you?

I'm sorry to criticize your latest darling -- we just don't get enough ancient majik, trolls, faeries, and fire breathing dragons from our political thinkers.

It figures -- his fairytale fantasy bullshit actually dovetails quite nicely with conservative thought. Who didn't see this one coming? He instantly comes across as one of your pedophiles (Hastert, Milo, Ralph Shorty) or an occultist. You guys just keeeeep delivering. All I can say is... thank you, @NZ Poke .

Let me know if he sees any omens tonight. The ancients saw all kinds of foretellings in the clouds on the Fifthe of merry olde April.

I'm sorry to criticize your latest darling -- we just don't get enough ancient majik, trolls, faeries, and fire breathing dragons from our political thinkers.

It figures -- his fairytale fantasy bullshit actually dovetails quite nicely with conservative thought. Who didn't see this one coming? He instantly comes across as one of your pedophiles (Hastert, Milo, Ralph Shorty) or an occultist. You guys just keeeeep delivering. All I can say is... thank you, @NZ Poke .

Let me know if he sees any omens tonight. The ancients saw all kinds of foretellings in the clouds on the Fifthe of merry olde April.

Are you talking?

I don't listen to bigoted, judgy Hitlers like yourself.

I thought you libbys were the open-minded, non-judgy, arms wide open bunch.

Hitler much? Should this kid wear some identifying pieces of flair for you?

Eh. Overrated. Actually digging in to conservatism's intellegentsia every now and then is far more entertaining.

I don't need flair, but the kid could get some chicken gizzards, a newt's eye, some tarantula hair, a hot skillet, a mouth full of spit and at least read some signs for us. That'd be a good start.

Brad, do you think he could make a video for us wearing his wizarding robes and do some spells n' shit? Why just politics? Can't he do some other stuff?

45 seconds in he confidently says with his legs crossed, wearing a satanic occult necklace and Hitler moustache: "I don't have a problem with nazis I guess. They're not randomly beating people in the streets but whatever." The confidence... and why wouldn't he be so confident and self assured? He's speaking to his base -- conservatives and libertarians!

Thank you pilt. This has been worth my subscription for a year. And once again, @NZ Poke and @Headhunter , thank you for your judgment and clear headed thinking. You rubes fall for the biggest charlatan and dumbass every time.

@NZ Poke can we count on you to grow a sharp little Hitler 'stache like your boy styxhenammer666? If I buy you a devil symbol like he wears would you wear it for me?

Brad, do you think he could make a video for us wearing his wizarding robes and do some spells n' shit? Why just politics? Can't he do some other stuff?

Hell dude, let the guy have his past times. When did board liberal become synonymous with board prude?

His personal tastes are irrelevant to his ability to articulate a point or think critically on the topic for which we come to this board.

By the nature of the howling of largely you and @davidallen, who sets aside his conviction on free speech (assuming he has any) for the Google pay check, and the dishonesty with which you both are easily known to employ, makes weird dude seem straight up liberal.... at least by a now archaic understanding of the term, the open minded, non-judgy type.

It also means you 2 are grown ass men masquerading as having legit concerns, light on hobbies, and predictably vacuous in bringing anything tangible for the edification of the crowd.

Reactions: Alpha Poke
Eh. Overrated. Actually digging in to conservatism's intellegentsia every now and then is far more entertaining.

I don't need flair, but the kid could get some chicken gizzards, a newt's eye, some tarantula hair, a hot skillet, a mouth full of spit and at least read some signs for us. That'd be a good start.

Hahaha

But in a moment of weakness, I read your Hitler diatribe and ended up laughing my ass off.

The left is comprised of the most close-minded people of our time, not to mention the most violent. I say live and let live and keep the left wing thugs and Muslim terrorists at bay.

Reactions: NZ Poke

He then goes on to explain the two types of people that are wrong about nazi occultism. Then he defends holocaust denial by pointing out that our concentration camps just didn't have people dying of typhus because of air raids like the Germans, something that people just don't understand. He says this while wearing a devil symbol and nazi 'stache.

@NZ Poke what's your best estimate of the number of times that you've posted thus guy's videos?

He then goes on to explain the two types of people that are wrong about nazi occultism. Then he defends holocaust denial by pointing out that our concentration camps just didn't have people dying of typhus because of air raids like the Germans, something that people just don't understand. He says this while wearing a devil symbol and nazi 'stache.

@NZ Poke what's your best estimate of the number of times that you've posted thus guy's videos?
I don't see the guy in this video threatening violence or using violence like your Clinton and Obama supporters do on a regular basis.

Hell dude, let the guy have his past times. When did board liberal become synonymous with board prude?

His personal tastes are irrelevant to his ability to articulate a point or think critically on the topic for which we come to this board.

By the nature of the howling of largely you and @davidallen, who sets aside his conviction on free speech (assuming he has any) for the Google pay check, and the dishonesty with which you both are easily known to employ, makes weird dude seem straight up liberal.... at least by a now archaic understanding of the term, the open minded, non-judgy type.

It also means you 2 are grown ass men masquerading as having legit concerns, light on hobbies, and predictably vacuous in bringing anything tangible for the edification of the crowd.
I laughed...

I don't see the guy in this video threatening violence or using violence like your Clinton and Obama supporters do on a regular basis.

See? Own it.

So you've been "liking" his posts all this time knowing about the hitler moustache, nazi deal, defending german war camps, and occult issues?

See? Own it.

So you've been "liking" his posts all this time knowing about the hitler moustache, nazi deal, defending german war camps, and occult issues?
Free speech means hearing from everyone, including your side, the violent left-wing brownshirts.

Free speech means hearing from everyone, including your side, the violent left-wing brownshirts.

So you knew about the hitler moustache, nazi love, occult, etc?

@NZ Poke how long have you been trying to introduce that pro-nazi shit on here? Why would you try to spread his pro-nazi sympathies and occult crap? Do you know how many Americans died trying to defeat nazism?

Typical leftist response. I don't care that he's a weirdo, he clearly understands the current political climate. I like how in typical leftist fashion you made fun of him without making any objective commentary about his political views...you are exactly the reason why my wife (a lifelong Democrat) now considers herself an independent and did not vote for Hillary. The left has grossly become incapable of intelligent debate.

Sorry, I just think there's still a place for common sense. A guy that wears a hitler moustache, writes books about ancient majick, wears a devil symbol and seems to blame the U.S. for POW deaths in German camps isn't someone that gets a place at my table.

Predictably, you conservatives lap it up, though.

Sorry, I just think there's still a place for common sense. A guy that wears a hitler moustache, writes books about ancient majick, wears a devil symbol and seems to blame the U.S. for POW deaths in German camps isn't someone that gets a place at my table.

Predictably, you conservatives lap it up, though.

Yet you defend a guy who sends out creepy emails about little kids being in a hot tub with him (Podesta).

so-much-for-the-tolerant-left-17720568.png

So you knew about the hitler moustache, nazi love, occult, etc?

@NZ Poke how long have you been trying to introduce that pro-nazi shit on here? Why would you try to spread his pro-nazi sympathies and occult crap? Do you know how many Americans died trying to defeat nazism?

You are unhinged. Tell us more.

Great observation. It's just a small leap from Nazi to Russia. I'm concerned NZ Poke is going to have us wanting the government to take over healthcare and restrict our ability to own guns in a very short period of time if we aren't paying close enough attention.

I'll check in with styxenhammer 666 and get back with you.

Before I do, why 666? Have you seen his writings?

I'm telling you -- you need to start seeing about putting this guy up for POTUS. He's the perfect American Nationalist, Libertarian candidate. Long stringy hair? Check. Digestive issues? Probably - check. Wearing a devil symbol? Check. In tune with the occult? Check. Looking for magic? Check. Hitler moustache? Check.

Thank you @NZ Poke for introducing the board to styxenhammer666. He really is perfect for you guys!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT