ADVERTISEMENT

Speculate With Me

I've done a little Googling but havent found any numbers for the recent actions. There were a number of articles that aggregated the data back to 2000 or 2008 (depending on site and narrative of the story). Care to link where you got your numbers that you quoted from? I'd be curious where they were sourced. And I'd note that just because its the UN, doesn't mean their numbers aren't coming from the same Palistinian leaders that promoted the Israel bombed the hospital narrative. The UN has for years treated Palistinian leaders as if they are independent from the terrorist organization of Hamas, but their own statements have clearly shown that's not really the case. The Palestinian people as a whole may be separate from Hamas, but their leadership clearly isn't.
And yet it’s the Palestinian people who are on the receiving end of the Israeli attacks.

I don't put these deaths on Israel. They are clearly the result of Hamas burning babies in front of parents and then killing the parents. The deaths of those in Gaza are on Hamas. The Israelis are simply pushing the button.

Next you will have to note that I have called for a re-colonization of Palestinians in Gaza to other Muslim countries. They can take their hate with them.

Any other alternative and we keep coming back to this exact same page over and over again.
There you have it folks, explicit calls for ethnic cleansing.

You have to be one seriously dumb MF'er to still believe Israel bombed a hospital, or just have a blind hatred for them.
He's just following orders. I saw a story on CNBC published today that stated the same narrative:

"The cause of Tuesday’s blast at Gaza’s Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital remains unclear."

• Angry
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Israel has as much right to slaughter its Arab speaking citizens (the Gaza strip is part of Israel last I checked) as Zelensky had to slaughter his Russian speaking ones.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
I think you should think that through a little deeper than you have. Let's assume you get the result you are after, Israel attacks, suffers many casualties but manages to subdue Hamas and kill or imprison almost all of them. Hell, let's say they kill or imprison all of them. At what cost to the Palestinians who live in Gaza but are not part of Hamas, some of them are even collaborators with Israeli intelligence? How many of them would have to die or be maimed in order to achive that end? By your words I assume you don't care how many as long as Hamas is destroyed once and for all. But let's take a wild guess. There are supposedly 10-20,000 Hamas terrorists, the IDF is claiming 40,000. Let's split the difference and say 30,000, and the IDF will need to kill or wound at least that many noncombatants before it destroys Hamas completely. I'd bet it would require killing at least that many "innocents" before success is achieved. probably more, many of them being children. So not only does Israel kill or imprison 30,000 Hamas terrorists it also is responsible for 30,000 others who become unfortumate collateral damage. What do you suppose will be the reaction of the friends andfamilies of Hamas terrorists, plus people who were not members but were sympthtic to its cause plus the friends and familes of the innocents who were sacrificed on behalf of an Israeli victory? I think a great many of them will become filled with rage. And I would think a successor to Hamas would spring up out of those people. In a very short time there would be a new terrorist threat and your desired tactic will have achieved nothing but the murder of tens of thousands of people, the maiming of thousands more, andan even more embittered Palestinian population, not to mention the new hatred the families and friends of those Israeli soldiers who are killed as well. I just don't think your solution is a good one. It may be the worst one of them all.
I love how you think the majority of the Palestinians are innocent.

Isn't that what the Palestinians, Iran and all the terrorist groups are calling for? Strange how you only call out the Israelis for this when they were the ones that were attacked. SMFH

I love how you think the majority of the Palestinians are innocent.
Innocent or guilty isn't relevant. Their elected leadership isn't innocent, and thus anything brought upon the citizenry is their own responsibility. Just like we're responsible for the idiocy that Biden brings upon us, even if we don't like him or didn't vote for him.

Innocent or guilty isn't relevant. Their elected leadership isn't innocent, and thus anything brought upon the citizenry is their own responsibility. Just like we're responsible for the idiocy that Biden brings upon us, even if we don't like him or didn't vote for him.
Kind of my point. They allow Hamas free reign in Gaza to plan and build up supplies to attack Israel but somehow some people think the Palestinians are peace loving, helpless innocent victims. SMFH

Reactions: aix_xpert
Isn't that what the Palestinians, Iran and all the terrorist groups are calling for? Strange how you only call out the Israelis for this when they were the ones that were attacked. SMFH
I'm calling out the poster explicitly calling for ethnic cleansing, and would do the same if a poster suggested ethnically cleansing Jews.

Israel has as much right to slaughter its Arab speaking citizens (the Gaza strip is part of Israel last I checked) as Zelensky had to slaughter his Russian speaking ones.
I would argue neither should do ethnic cleansing or any other crimes against humanity.

Reactions: Medic007
That logic makes basically everyone in the world a legitimate military target, especially Americans.

Oh yea, because I said go in and kill everyone Rambo style. Where is Chuck when you need a guy with unlimited ammo? Mabey we can Iron Eagle their crazy asses!

You would say I called for ethnic cleansing if I said the Pope wanted to visit.

How ya doing Commie!

Oh yea, because I said go in and kill everyone Rambo style. Where is Chuck when you need a guy with unlimited ammo? Mabey we can Iron Eagle their crazy asses!

You would say I called for ethnic cleansing if I said the Pope wanted to visit.

How ya doing Commie!
eth·nic cleans·ing
/ˌeTHnik ˈklenziNG/

noun
  1. the mass expulsion or killing of members of an unwanted ethnic or religious group in a society.

Nice to see the resident anti-Semite has made it back to the board.
It is very revealing how easily they are manipulated and oblivious of their hypocritical positions. They fully support spending 100s of billions of dollars supposedly to fight Russian aggression in Ukraine but then turn around to support the Russian supported Palestinians, Iranians and other terrorist organizations.

Reactions: squeak
It is very revealing how easily they are manipulated and oblivious of their hypocritical positions. They fully support spending 100s of billions of dollars supposedly to fight Russian aggression in Ukraine but then turn around to support the Russian supported Palestinians, Iranians and other terrorist organizations.
Watch this:

I don't think Russia's invasion of Ukraine justifies killing any Russian civilians, let alone all of them.

See how easy that was?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Watch this:

I don't think Russia's invasion of Ukraine justifies killing any Russian civilians, let alone all of them.

See how easy that was?
Words are easy when you are sitting safe and sound behind your computer not worried about a terrorist missile landing in your lap.

Oh I didn't know you were in danger.
LOL no none of us are which is the point. You on the left think you know better than those living with the very real threat of terrorist busting into their house to brutally murder their entire family.

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

You might want to read the above statement and think about what it means as currently you are one of the weak men that create hard times.

LOL no none of us are which is the point. You on the left think you know better than those living with the very real threat of terrorist busting into their house to brutally murder their entire family.

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

You might want to read the above statement and think about what it means as currently you are one of the weak men that create hard times.
Yes lashing out in fear or vengeance is definitely the wise path.

Thank you I actually have never seen that inspirational poster before. Here is my favorite:
You Got This Hang In There GIF by Mochimochiland

Last edited:
Yes lashing out in fear or vengeance is definitely the wise path.
Fear, yea I would say all of those innocent Israeli civilians were in fear right before they were brutally murdered for no other reason than being Jewish. It amazes me how easily people like you dismiss this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT