Poor, Poor Uncle Bibi, Forever The Victim

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Off of your prayer rug so early?
You have confused me with someone else. I have no prayer rug. In the meantime can we not agree that Uncle Bibi is the victim here? He has to be the victim, he’s *always* the victim. Don’t you feel massive sympathy for Uncle Bibi? He must feel dreadful about what Hamas forced him to do to that aid convoy.

If Hamas were to return all the hostages AND Israel continued this offensive then you might start to have a point. Until then you are simply an antisemite propagandist.
If only Hamas would do what Uncle Bibi told it to do all this would go away in a nanosecond. Freaking Hamas, always making Uncle Bibi the victim!

• Haha
If only Hamas would do what Uncle Bibi told it to do all this would go away in a nanosecond. Freaking Hamas, always making Uncle Bibi the victim!
If that's what you got from my post then you are a greater antisemite then I gave you credit for.

• Love
If that's what you got from my post then you are a greater antisemite then I gave you credit for.
You connect some interesting dots. Apparently being anti-genocide is anti-Semitic in your mind. Are you sure you want to argue that the only way to be pro-Judaism is to be pro-Zionist, and the only way to be pro-Zionist is to be pro-genocide, therefore one must be pro-genocide in order to be pro-Judaism? That’s a complete turnaround from when they were on the receiving end of genocide to now being on the committing side of genocide!

You connect some interesting dots. Apparently being anti-genocide is anti-Semitic in your mind. Are you sure you want to argue that the only way to be pro-Judaism is to be pro-Zionist, and the only way to be pro-Zionist is to be pro-genocide, therefore one must be pro-genocide in order to be pro-Judaism? That’s a complete turnaround from when they were on the receiving end of genocide to now being on the committing side of genocide!
Dan,

Your blatant anti-semitism has made you mad and blind. Hundreds of innocent men, women, and children were slaughtered on October 7th for no reason. I wouldn’t blame Israel for wiping Hamas off the map. Israel’s borders are a very small slice of the land God originally gave them. And, the Muslims don’t want them to live anywhere. There is no excuse for the hatred they have for the Jewish people or for Christians. Islam is a religion of violence. Never have they brought peace and safety to any people, anywhere.
They should release the hostages if they truly want peace.

In Dan's mind if any civilians are killed in a war it's an act of genocide. Never mind the fact civilians have been killed in every war ever fought.

Dan,

Your blatant anti-semitism has made you mad and blind. Hundreds of innocent men, women, and children were slaughtered on October 7th for no reason. I wouldn’t blame Israel for wiping Hamas off the map. Israel’s borders are a very small slice of the land God originally gave them. And, the Muslims don’t want them to live anywhere. There is no excuse for the hatred they have for the Jewish people or for Christians. Islam is a religion of violence. Never have they brought peace and safety to any people, anywhere.
They should release the hostages if they truly want peace.
I am anti-Semitic only if thinking it is wrong for Uncle Bibi to commit genocide is anti-Semitic. Thinking that Uncle Bibi is permitted to commit genocide of Palestinians because he thinks God promised him the land several thousand years ago, therefore he has permission to kill as many Palestinians in as horrible a manner as he wants, even if it means killing *every* Palestinian so he gets all the land is about as evil and twisted logic as exists. And you say I’m the one who is mad and blind!

I find it hilarious Dan claims to be against Hamas, while his post are only criticism of Israel & Bibi. Never a negative word about Hamas starting the war, brutally murdering innocent unsuspecting Israeli citizens, taking innocent Israelis citizens hostage and refusing to release them. Cries about Israel violating international law, while never saying a word about Hamas's brutal and blatant violations. He blames Israel for everything, while he gives a free pass and justifies Hamas's actions. Yet we are expected to believe he is equally abhorred by both sides? LMAO

I find it hilarious Dan claims to be against Hamas, while his post are only criticism of Israel & Bibi. Never a negative word about Hamas starting the war, brutally murdering innocent unsuspecting Israeli citizens, taking innocent Israelis citizens hostage and refusing to release them. Cries about Israel violating international law, while never saying a word about Hamas's brutal and blatant violations. He blames Israel for everything, while he gives a free pass and justifies Hamas's actions. Yet we are expected to believe he is equally abhorred by both sides? LMAO
It is easy to understand why you think what you think. You are so tethered to Uncle Bibi that you cannot recognize any criticism of his genocide as being anything but support for Hamas. I've asked you several times during the last six months to point to a single instance where I've personally supported Hamas, and so far you've found nothing (because ther's nothing to see). I don't blame Uncle Bibi for *everything,* just the genocide and other war crimes for which he is responsible. Your loyalty can't allow you to do even that. For you if Uncle Bibi did it there is no way it was a war crime, Uncle Bibi is pure. And if Uncle Bibi did it it is justified beacuse "Hamas!" or "Oct 7!" IMO it gives you no credibility, your version of events is totally one sided.

It is easy to understand why you think what you think. You are so tethered to Uncle Bibi that you cannot recognize any criticism of his genocide as being anything but support for Hamas. I've asked you several times during the last six months to point to a single instance where I've personally supported Hamas, and so far you've found nothing (because ther's nothing to see). I don't blame Uncle Bibi for *everything,* just the genocide and other war crimes for which he is responsible. Your loyalty can't allow you to do even that. For you if Uncle Bibi did it there is no way it was a war crime, Uncle Bibi is pure. And if Uncle Bibi did it it is justified beacuse "Hamas!" or "Oct 7!" IMO it gives you no credibility, your version of events is totally one sided.
I don't see Israel's actions as genocide. I see them as actions of a war that was started by the Palestinians with their October 7th attack. If the Palestinians wanted the war to stop they could easily stop it but for some reason they continue to support Hamas. The Palestinians are making the decision to continue the war. They know the longer the war goes on and the more they suffer, the more they can play the victim to sway public opinion against Israel. Playing the victim is the Palestinians greatest weapon and one that is highly effective on people like you.

GKQmyBpXEAA_1GT

More dots Dan. You can do it.

If Israel was committing genocide this war would have been over weeks ago. Hamas hides in hospitals and under densely populated areas so useful idiots will cry “genocide” every time their meat shields do their job as Hamas intended. For being a bunch of backwards ass goat fvckers, they’re pretty good at manipulating leftists around the world. Bibi needs to hurry up and turn “Palestine” into a parking lot already so the SJWs can go back to the important stuff, like banning plastic straws and mutilating their genitals.

If Israel was committing genocide this war would have been over weeks ago. Hamas hides in hospitals and under densely populated areas so useful idiots will cry “genocide” every time their meat shields do their job as Hamas intended. For being a bunch of backwards ass goat fvckers, they’re pretty good at manipulating leftists around the world. Bibi needs to hurry up and turn “Palestine” into a parking lot already so the SJWs can go back to the important stuff, like banning plastic straws and mutilating their genitals.
The war *was* over weeks ago. It’s premeditated genocide now, as Israel politicians tell their citizens in Hebrew while telling those in the west they have spent decades manipulating into accepting every war crime they commit as “defending themselves.” Tell me: Uncle Bibi has destroyed virtually every hospital in Gaza. How many Hamas hideouts have they found hiding under them?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
The war *was* over weeks ago. It’s premeditated genocide now, as Israel politicians tell their citizens in Hebrew while telling those in the west they have spent decades manipulating into accepting every war crime they commit as “defending themselves.” Tell me: Uncle Bibi has destroyed virtually every hospital in Gaza. How many Hamas hideouts have they found hiding under them?
Well there’s the Children’s hospital they were using to store weapons and hold hostages.

Or what about when they were storing weapons under UN facilities?

I’m sure you’re a big fan of all the raping Hamas is doing as well? Bet you’re also super stoked that their covenant calls for the genocide of the people of Israel. Honestly, that alone makes it okay if Israel does want to ramp it up to a full blown genocide. They have every right to as it will never end until every Hamas supporter and sympathizer cease to exist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT