ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Just Coincidence, All Accidents, Bad Communication

Yep, there's our Ponca Dodge. I'll ask again separately so that you don't have a distraction:
Jews being indigenous to Palestine is a tricky one. The overwhelming majority of Jews in Israel are immigrants or descendants of immigrants from other places in the world, arriving not much earlier than 1948; they are not indigenous in the sense that, like the Palestinians, they have been there for generations going back a thousand years or more. There have been Jews in Palestine as long as the Palestinians, but they comprise a minority of the Jewish citizens of Israel.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Jews being indigenous to Palestine is a tricky one. The overwhelming majority of Jews in Israel are immigrants or descendants of immigrants from other places in the world, arriving not much earlier than 1948; they are not indigenous in the sense that, like the Palestinians, they have been there for generations going back a thousand years or more. There have been Jews in Palestine as long as the Palestinians, but they comprise a minority of the Jewish citizens of Israel.
Give us a breakdown, Dan. Which Jews haven't been there as long as the Palestinians? Do you think the Jewish fellers that wrote Bible shit did that from the UK?

Give us a breakdown, Dan. Which Jews haven't been there as long as the Palestinians? Do you think the Jewish fellers that wrote Bible shit did that from the UK?
I don’t know the numbers, Medic, sorry to disappoint. The “Jewish fellers” who told stories that got put in the Bible most certainly can lay claim. The ones who immigrated circa 1948 from Russia and Europe after living there for multiple multiple generations IMO do not.

• Haha
I don’t know the numbers, Medic, sorry to disappoint. The “Jewish fellers” who told stories that got put in the Bible most certainly can lay claim. The ones who immigrated circa 1948 from Russia and Europe after living there for multiple multiple generations IMO do not.
You literally just posted:

There have been Jews in Palestine as long as the Palestinians, but they comprise a minority of the Jewish citizens of Israel.

The ones who immigrated circa 1948 from Russia and Europe after living there for multiple multiple generations IMO do not.
How does someone born in Gaza in 1980 have a legitimate claim to land in Israel over an Israeli born in Israel in 1980? Ancestors? And how far are we going back?

How does someone born in Gaza in 1980 have a legitimate claim to land in Israel over an Israeli born in Israel in 1980? Ancestors? And how far are we going back?
It depends on how the person born in Gaza wound up in Gaza. If his family had owned an olive field for generations only to have it brutally taken away and then being carted off to Gaza where they were pinned in with no hope of escape or restitution, then I would say he has a case. So for me it goes back to 1948. Others may have a different date.

• Haha
It depends on how the person born in Gaza wound up in Gaza. If his family had owned an olive field for generations only to have it brutally taken away and then being carted off to Gaza where they were pinned in with no hope of escape or restitution, then I would say he has a case. So for me it goes back to 1948. Others may have a different date.
So we should now displace the person born in Israel to accommodate someone who was born in and has always lived in Gaza because 1948?

And why did some Jews from Europe and Russia immigrate to Israel?

So we should now displace the person born in Israel to accommodate someone who was born in and has always lived in Gaza because 1948?

And why did some Jews from Europe and Russia immigrate to Israel?
No, the starting point for me is 1948. It is happening as we speak (and has happened continuously since 1948). “Settlers” are busy chasing Palestinians out of their homes in the West Bank and have started making plans to occupy Gaza as soon as possible. You may have observed the complete takeover. No, you probably haven’t.

Jews from Russia and Europe immigrated to Israel to escape the rampant anti-Semitism where they lived and because where they lived, especially Europe, the political elite couldn’t unload what they considered their “Jew problem” fast enough.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT