ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley?

That particular piece of propaganda is aimed at women.
Do Republicans need the vote of women if they plan on winning in 2024?

On top of that, why do you automatically assume that praising a woman candidate is meant to only appeal to women?

Is praising a male candidate meant to only appeal to men?

Tell me you are obsessed with gender without telling me you are.🙄

Do Republicans need the vote of women if they plan on winning in 2024?

On top of that, why do you automatically assume that praising a woman candidate is meant to only appeal to women?

Is praising a male candidate meant to only appeal to men?

Tell me you are obsessed with gender without telling me you are.🙄

Tell me you don’t recognize propaganda without telling me you don’t recognize propaganda.

Tell me you don’t recognize propaganda without telling me you don’t recognize propaganda.
So a woman Republican is highlighted and praised, among both Republicans and Democrats, and you call it propaganda??!!

🤣🤣🤣

While giving no explanation for why you think this except to say that if a woman candidate is praised, it is to attract women voters.🙄

As if that is a bad thing?

No wonder you right-wingers keep losing elections. Keep it up Styrofoam. We are counting on it!

So a woman Republican is highlighted and praised, among both Republicans and Democrats, and you call it propaganda??!!

🤣🤣🤣

While giving no explanation for why you think this except to say that if a woman candidate is praised, it is to attract women voters.🙄

As if that is a bad thing?

No wonder you right-wingers keep losing elections. Keep it up Styrofoam. We are counting on it!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Tell me you don't understand how to win elections without telling me you don't understand how to win elections.

Propaganda because a woman candidate is being praised, by members of both parties?

lol

How dare they try to appeal to women voters!

🙄

Get over your sexism man. Or don't, and watch your fascist dear leader lose again in 2024. Whatevs.

Tell me you don't understand how to win elections without telling me you don't understand how to win elections.

Propaganda because a woman candidate is being praised, by members of both parties?

lol

How dare they try to appeal to women voters!

🙄

Get over your sexism man. Or don't, and watch your fascist dear leader lose again in 2024. Whatevs.

Mention a woman politician getting some praise and watch this nutcase go crazy.

Even a Republican woman lol.

Propaganda! Propaganda!

🙄🤣

One would think that all the Great things Brandon and the Dims have done for America since stealing the election the libs would be here flaunting it yet no, all they can do is Vag Rage. 🤣

Don't let me stop you, Vag Rage on its hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣
Those Giney's pumping out more pollution that a Coal Plant. 🤣🤣

In case you're wondering why there aren't many responses to your question, it's because very few give a crap about Nikki Haley, and have better things to do than to click on a Nikki Haley link.

Truth.
I hope you are right. There was not another person on that stage as blood thirsty to get our country engaged in wars around the globe as her. She’s the Republican NeoCon-infiltrated war mongering iteration that Hillary Clinton is for the Democrats. And I hate to bring this back to Donald Trump, but unfortuately I must. He makes a big deal about how he hires only the best people and then put her in a position of great influence over foreign relations. She’s a female John Bolton. God forbid her to get a following!

I hope you are right. There was not another person on that stage as blood thirsty to get our country engaged in wars around the globe as her. She’s the Republican NeoCon-infiltrated war mongering iteration that Hillary Clinton is for the Democrats. And I hate to bring this back to Donald Trump, but unfortuately I must. He makes a big deal about how he hires only the best people and then put her in a position of great influence over foreign relations. She’s a female John Bolton. God forbid her to get a following!

How many new wars did ole Trump get us into Dan?

How many wars did Trump end?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Nikki Haley increased to 9% she doesn't have a snowballs chance of defeating Donald Trump.

Matt Lewis is a Democrat propagandist anything he writes will be what the Democrats want to promote and what they want to promote is Donald Trump is vulnerable. So Nikki and Mike Pence are the flavor of the moment.

Last edited:
Why? Why do you disagree with what is stated in the article?

Are you saying right now you would never vote for Nikki Haley for the nomination? If so, why?
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. Go back read my post.

You always want to post articles and ask for people's opinions, while providing none of your own. Share your opinion on the article, you might get better participation

How many new wars did ole Trump get us into Dan?

How many wars did Trump end?b was
No one knows how many wars Trump got us into, we’re involved in covert operations all over the place. What we do know is he ramped up US drone strikes to record levels, killing tens of thousands of people, many of them innocent civilians. But we Americans didn’t pay any attention to it because none of our own were among the slaughtered. It’s also known he helped arm Saudi Arabia to bomb the hell out of Yemen. It’s also known that he didn’t end any of the wars he said he would end and it would be easy. And finally it is known that he completely surrounded himself with NeoCons to run his foreign policy, from John Bolton (who is a mass murdering madman) to Nikki Haley to the NeoCon generals he brought into the fold. Nikki screwed the pooch when she criticized him after he lost the election, and knowing how delicately thin his skin is and how long he holds a grudge she blew any chance to be his VP.

Mention a woman politician getting some praise and watch this nutcase go crazy.

Even a Republican woman lol.

Propaganda! Propaganda!

🙄🤣
The taliban wing of the modern Republican party doesn't care for her.

Shudder at the idea of a woman in power or having a reasonable approach to issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT