ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Nikki Haley loses Nevada primary to 'None of These Candidates'

He may want to back off that. The Chinese economy is currently a disaster.
Command economies in which government leaders and their bureaucratic sycophants dictate what are the winners and losers always look great until they don’t.

Those Trump tax cuts were real Chinese-like. 😂
The tax cuts were needed. But at the end of his administration most Americans were no better off than the day he was sworn in. Can you point to anything significant that the Trump administration did that drained the swamp? In what way was the establishment bucked beyond mean tweets?

The tax cuts were needed. But at the end of his administration most Americans were no better off than the day he was sworn in. Can you point to anything significant that the Trump administration did that drained the swamp? In what way was the establishment bucked beyond mean tweets?
Yes, his 4-year term smoked them out one by one, and opposition to him smokes them out to this day. It's now known who to fire. And on day one of the second Trump term when the firings begin, you will call him a fascist for doing so.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Yes, his 4-year term smoked them out one by one, and opposition to him smokes them out to this day. It's now known who to fire. And on day one of the second Trump term when the firings begin, you will call him a fascist for doing so.
You don’t know who I am, do you? I’ve been calling him out for NOT firing them in his first administration. But I will call his desire to dictate winners and losers in our economy the soft fascism it is. Who is the guy that says when someone shows you who he is believe him the first time. My criticism of Trump comes as a result that he showed us he’s a feckless big mouth the first time. So I believe that’s who he is. I hope he proves me wrong, but he’ll need to show me the beef, not just shout epithets like he has done most of his life, before I will give him props.

When a president fires people who are indicting him, it's called Obstruction of Justice. That's what Trump faced during his first term. Now that the whole world knows who the bad actors are, the firings have to commence as soon as the oath of office is taken before other BS indictments are forthcoming.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
When a president fires people who are indicting him, it's called Obstruction of Justice. That's what Trump faced during his first term. Now that the whole world knows who the bad actors are, the firings have to commence as soon as the oath of office is taken before other BS indictments are forthcoming.
The world knew who the bad actors were, he just didn’t have the stones to do anything about them. Not to mention half the people who worked for him, people he had hand picked, betrayed him and he did nothing but call them names. I’m curious what he did in his first term that gives you such confidence that he’ll do what you think he’ll do in a second.

The world knew who the bad actors were, he just didn’t have the stones to do anything about them. Not to mention half the people who worked for him, people he had hand picked, betrayed him and he did nothing but call them names. I’m curious what he did in his first term that gives you such confidence that he’ll do what you think he’ll do in a second.
Well, he is promising a universal 10% tariff and a 60% one on all Chinese goods.

Could you point to me what Trump did that actually bucked the establishment? He said he’d drain the swamp and you believed him. Can you tell me where the swamp got drained under his administration? Can you show me where the average American was better off the day he left compared to the day he came in?
Moved embassy to Jerusalem. Appointed justices who got rid of Roe. And at the end of the day, democrooks, establishment republicucks, and politically sackless “men” such as yourself don’t like him, which alone is enough reason for me to support him.

Edit: Also, an over all mentality of getting government out of the way and letting commerce happen, but also punishing foreign countries who do not do this (ie. “revenge tariffs”.

Last edited:
Trump is the first president to force weaponized federal agencies to show their hand which showcased just what the swamp is and who it's comprised of. Just another of his colossal achievements. Trump's pre-Covid achievements are undeniable.

— Lowest black unemployment in American history.

— Lowest Hispanic unemployment in American history.

— Lowest female unemployment in decades.

— Stock market going through the roof.

— Record 401(k) gains.

— America energy independent for the first time in decades.

— Record low gasoline prices.

— No new foreign wars.

— Multiple peace treaties signed in Middle East.

— Positive economic headlines on a regular basis.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

It is also essential to note how he remarkably achieved peace accords in the Middle East that no one ever dreamed possible.

An undeniable truth: Trump is not a plantation cracker. I was much better off when Trump walked out than when he showed up.

I'm very close to the black community. Duh bruthas down own 12th stweet don't caw consufatif brutha Chalie "white boy" no mo'. Dey haf jops.

Big, big Hillary contributor BET Founder praising Trump for what he did for black America is noteworthy.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
An undeniable truth: Trump is not a plantation cracker. I was much better off when Trump walked out than when he showed up.

I'm very close to the black community. Duh bruthas down own 12th stweet don't caw consufatif brutha Chalie "white boy" no mo'. Dey haf jops.

Big, big Hillary contributor BET Founder praising Trump for what he did for black America is noteworthy.
All indications are Trump’s black vote will spike up sharply this time around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT