ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley?

That is not what I asked.

Again, do you agree with the article or not? And perhaps provide your reasoning for your position so we all can discuss it.

Let's see an original thought from you for once. Got anything?
We all know where Alph is gonna go - high engagement high misinformation Alph.

Reactions: my_2cents
Reactions: my_2cents
@2012Bearcat Have one of yore kids, the OSU grad preferably, show you how the interwebs work... And buy him a beer from me. We miss his kind on Saturdays!
Leaving for a Dove hunt with him Thursday morning. Will hunt, drink beer, eat BBQ and hang out the whole holiday weekend with him and several other families we've hunted with for years. Always good to spend time with your son hunting, one of life's simpe pleasure.

I don’t do state sponsored news.

Thats for people like you.
Again, do you agree with the article or not? And perhaps provide your reasoning for your position so we all can discuss it.

Leaving for a Dove hunt with him Thursday morning. Will hunt, drink beer, eat BBQ and hang out the whole holiday weekend with him and several other families we've hunted with for years. Always good to spend time with your son hunting, one of life's simpe pleasure.
Tell me you at least have a radio to listen in on Saturday. I'd love to hear his take on this version of HCMG.

You first.

Do you agree with the article or not? Why or why not?

Yes, I know this entails some original thinking on your part. But I have faith in you.
I did the article has absolutely zero credibility with me. Your turn lets see if you have anything original and interesting enough to read a left winger telling us anything credible about a Republican Candidate running against a man they hate.

I did the article has absolutely zero credibility with me.
Why? Why do you disagree with what is stated in the article?

Are you saying right now you would never vote for Nikki Haley for the nomination? If so, why?

How many shots I gotta fire? You need something more Styro boy?

Those were shots?

Read my second response in the thread.

I’ll help you if you don’t understand the word “no.”

Read my second response in the thread.

I’ll help you if you don’t understand the word “no.”
Read it, still doesn't answer my question Styrofoam.

Let me help you out. I'll add a word just for you.

Again, do you agree with the propaganda article or not? And perhaps provide your reasoning for your position so we all can discuss it.

Read it, still doesn't answer my question Styrofoam.

Let me help you out. I'll add a word just for you.

Again, do you agree with the propaganda article or not? And perhaps provide your reasoning for your position so we all can discuss it.

No.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I don’t read propaganda.

You do you though.
Let me know when you have an original thought on that article.

I have no problem that you think it is propaganda. Great. But why do you think it is propaganda? What do disagree with about in that article?

Got anything for us? Any original thought from you?

Let me know when you have an original thought on that article.

I have no problem that you think it is propaganda. Great. But why do you think it is propaganda? What do disagree with about in that article?

Got anything for us? Any original thought from you?

You really are special aren’t you?

Original thought?

Every lib outlet ran the same basic article.

You really are special aren’t you?

Original thought?

Every lib outlet ran the same basic article.
Ok.

Then explain why you disagree with them. Let's here an original thought from you.

Why do you not think Nikki Haley is a threat to Trump? Why should Nikki Haley not be the Republican nominee?

Seriously, can you provide your own original thought/answer to that those questions? Let's hear it.

Ok.

Then explain why you disagree with them. Let's here an original thought from you.

Why do you not think Nikki Haley is a threat to Trump? Why should Nikki Haley not be the Republican nominee?

Seriously, can you provide your own original thought/answer to that those questions? Let's hear it.

Heres my thought.

When anything is released system wide, especially something like how whatshername did in a debate, it’s what they want you to believe.

That particular piece of propaganda is aimed at women.

Not surprised it hit home with you.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Everyone on that stage knows who they are running against - it ain't Biden. Haley made an early move like Christie realizing the "Trump is a looser" moment will come for every candidate who isn't running for the VP role. I think she did pretty well as the polling indicates.
Leave it to a Democrat to actually discuss the topic of this thread lol. Apparently, all the right-wingers on this board can't have a reasonable conversation about their own candidates.🙄

I agree that Haley had a strong first debate performance. In my opinion, she won that first debate. And I think Haley is more of a threat against Biden in a general election than is Trump. Especially if she keeps distancing herself from Trump and relies on her record as Governor. There are some areas of attack against Haley that Democrats could use, but a Haley nomination would completely shake up the 2024 election and throw a wrench in the Democrats' plans.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT