ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAs Session 1

After getting some rest my thoughts this morning are that we still have 7 wrestlers alive. Disappointed to not have a couple more wrestling in the quarters but those expectations were probably too high with this team. I think the focus now shifts towards getting new guys on the podium. I think you have five guys in the consi’s who are going to wrestle their ass off to AA.

After getting some rest my thoughts this morning are that we still have 7 wrestlers alive. Disappointed to not have a couple more wrestling in the quarters but those expectations were probably too high with this team. I think the focus now shifts towards getting new guys on the podium. I think you have five guys in the consi’s who are going to wrestle their ass off to AA.
I was talking to an old friend who has some knowledge of injury situations and I’m not as upset as some.

25- just bad luck. I didn’t see what happened because the ref was in the way, but it was a wtf moment the way he just stopped wrestling.

41- hats off to the kid for trying. Not an ACL, so that’s good, but it’s not something fun to wrestle on.

57- shoulder injury aggravated earlier and contributed to his performance. Hopefully he can overcome it. I sure would like to see him AA.

285- not much to say here.

Anyway, today and tomorrow morning are my favorite sports days of the year!

I was talking to an old friend who has some knowledge of injury situations and I’m not as upset as some.

25- just bad luck. I didn’t see what happened because the ref was in the way, but it was a wtf moment the way he just stopped wrestling.

41- hats off to the kid for trying. Not an ACL, so that’s good, but it’s not something fun to wrestle on.

57- shoulder injury aggravated earlier and contributed to his performance. Hopefully he can overcome it. I sure would like to see him AA.

285- not much to say here.

Anyway, today and tomorrow morning are my favorite sports days of the year!
285 seems to be leaving the door open for the #1 Recruit to come in and compete for the role. We'll see who's ready for it next season.

Trying to keep perspective that this season from the beginning was a low expectations one. Losing the Ferraris was a big deal. It definitely stings to feel like we're constantly in a rebuilding season but I'm still hoping for a decent showing. Yes it would be great to get some more hotshot portal transfers in... the Okie-centric stuff (7 starters, all coaches) does seem a bit silly these days.

Reactions: KILLEVIDENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT