ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for a good seat for 1/26- Northern Iowa & 1/27 Iowa St. Duals. $$$

SAWolverine

Recruit
Aug 3, 2006
I thought I just throw this out there on the forum. I'm traveling down from Alaska to watch a couple of duals (Northern Iowa, Iowa State). If any season ticket holders won't be in town for these duals, I'd be happy to buy them from you. Looking for a seat in any of these sections. 202, 203, 204, 212, 213, 214.

The last dual I attended in Stillwater was versus Iowa. Kaid Brock's freshman year when he defeated Cory Clark in a very exciting match. Oklahoma State rolled the Hawkeyes that day. One of the best dual meets I ever attended!

Saw-I have one extra seat for that weekend. It is on Row 1 in 203 right in the middle of the mat. You can have it free. I can meet you before the first dual. If my elderly mind remembers correctly I furnished at least one ticket for you the first trip you made.

Saw-I have one extra seat for that weekend. It is on Row 1 in 203 right in the middle of the mat. You can have it free. I can meet you before the first dual. If my elderly mind remembers correctly I furnished at least one ticket for you the first trip you made.
Love the Okie hospitality here @oberebo hope you guys get it worked out.

Reactions: SAWolverine
Right on Oberebo! I really appreciate that. Get me your T-shirt size and I'll bring down a South Anchorage Wrestling shirt for you this time. I had a great time on my last trip and still love following the cowboys. I was in Las Vegas last weekend for the Cliff Keen and saw you walking around and meant to say hi, but got busy with the kids and didn't see you again. Looking forward to this trip and the 2 dual meets.

Reactions: oberebo
I thought I just throw this out there on the forum. I'm traveling down from Alaska to watch a couple of duals (Northern Iowa, Iowa State). If any season ticket holders won't be in town for these duals, I'd be happy to buy them from you. Looking for a seat in any of these sections. 202, 203, 204, 212, 213, 214.

The last dual I attended in Stillwater was versus Iowa. Kaid Brock's freshman year when he defeated Cory Clark in a very exciting match. Oklahoma State rolled the Hawkeyes that day. One of the best dual meets I ever attended!
I may have 1 or 2 in 203. Aisle seats. Just don’t know this far out. Will gladly pass them along for free if I can’t make it up. Repost in here closer to the duals if you still need tix!

Reactions: SAWolverine
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT