ADVERTISEMENT

I've finally ID's Sunburnt indian

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Sunny, if you and her aren't the same person, you need to get together because you two think EXACTLY right!

Reactions: davidallen
There is a ZERO percent chance you are stupid enough not to know that the scale and scope of leftist losers rioting would have eclipsed the capital riot if trump would have won. You can try and convince me, but I just wont believe it.

There is a ZERO percent chance you are stupid enough not to know that the scale and scope of leftist losers rioting would have eclipsed the capital riot if trump would have won. You can try and convince me, but I just wont believe it.

Lol sure Whari. Great look.

Why do you think all these awful, stupid, violent people love Trump so much?

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Lol sure Whari. Great look.

Hopefully Brandon doesn't kill all of us. How does it look that Brandon had the vax and still has got more people killed then Trump?

there are bad people on both sides. Aren’t you happy you choose to live among the trump supporters?
There are no Trump supporters in my house, my business, or inner circle of close friends. I have also altered the perspectives of other people around me, so it's pretty good.

I always like these moments, though, and in the dead of winter I gotta admit a fish flopping on the bank would be a welcome respite. So...

Whari? They sure looooove them some Trump. Wonder why shitty, violent, dumb people love him so much?

There are no Trump supporters in my house, my business, or inner circle of close friends. I have also altered the perspectives of other people around me, so it's pretty good.

I always like these moments, though, and in the dead of winter I gotta admit a fish flopping on the bank would be a welcome respite. So...

Whari? They sure looooove them some Trump. Wonder why shitty, violent, dumb people love him so much?

I think it’s great you are able to enjoy all the benefits of living in red rural Oklahoma with your leftist friends.

shitty violent people support both sides. You know that right? Do you have toon town on ignore?

I think it’s great you are able to enjoy all the benefits of living in red rural Oklahoma with your leftist friends.

shitty violent people support both sides. You know that right? Do you have toon town on ignore?

What about him appeals to these people, Whari? It's not a trick question. They're violent, dumb (they actually filmed themselves committing federal crimes and then posted it on social media because.. well, that's what you do if you have Trump behind you, you're untouchable?) angry people that reeeally love Trump.

I'd get tired of these people if i were you, but you keep associating with them. I just can't figour out why such deplorable people love right wing politics so well.

You don't see people tearing shit up and rioting waving "BIDEN!" flags, do you, Whari?

save us from dripping in Vid? Hello little buddy.

Hello JV, what does that mean? Is that more cool incel lingo I haven't caught up on?

Cuck is passe now, right? Any new vocab you guys are all using?

You REALLY wanted to participate in this exchange, didn't you?
Do I really want to own you? No it just comes naturally.

Funny side piece here. You and David laugh at these idiots and IMO they are idiots who stormed the Capital. You all call them slow and dumb, but they got in Pelosi's place of business and she had the army. Kinda shows how much of a loser she is and can't keep her own house clean.

What about him appeals to these people, Whari? It's not a trick question. They're violent, dumb (they actually filmed themselves committing federal crimes and then posted it on social media because.. well, that's what you do if you have Trump behind you, you're untouchable?) angry people that reeeally love Trump.

I'd get tired of these people if i were you, but you keep associating with them. I just can't figour out why such deplorable people love right wing politics so well.

You don't see people tearing shit up and rioting waving "BIDEN!" flags, do you, Whari?

You really believe this don’t you? If I cared I would feel sorry for you.

Hello JV, what does that mean? Is that more cool incel lingo I haven't caught up on?

Cuck is passe now, right? Any new vocab you guys are all using?
You will find out when Brandon ****s up so bad he starts getting the non-fatties killed.

“It’s like an apocalyptic cult”

🤣

Funny side piece here. You and David laugh at these idiots and IMO they are idiots who stormed the Capital. You all call them slow and dumb, but they got in Pelosi's place of business and she had the army. Kinda shows how much of a loser she is and can't keep her own house clean.

Yeah, that like 80+ y.o. woman should've had the military and shit outside her office if Trump supporters are having a rally.

Quite the endorsement of MAGA.

Someone didn't get their schoolhouse rock. You do know that the Speaker of the House doesn't control the military?

You will find out when Brandon ****s up so bad he starts getting the non-fatties killed.

"Non-fatties".... I was on a plane flying back yesterday and the last leg of the trip was Vegas to OKC. Every single person -- EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. -- that got on that last leg was overweight.

@HighStickHarry why do you think we're so much fatter than other states? You look at maps and the really red states are pretty unhealthy. Oklahoma leads the nation in per capita covid deaths.

Whari, why do you think these red states are so poor, fat, and unhealthy?

"Non-fatties".... I was on a plane flying back yesterday and the last leg of the trip was Vegas to OKC. Every single person -- EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. -- that got on that last leg was overweight.

@HighStickHarry why do you think we're so much fatter than other states? You look at maps and the really red states are pretty unhealthy. Oklahoma leads the nation in per capita covid deaths.

Has Brandon had more people die under his Presidency then Trump did in the last year? Don't deflect to fatties in Oklahoma they will soon be dead from Brandon's lack of leadership.

When it’s convenient 🤣

No really, that actually has been a talking point they’ve tried at various times.

You have to be kidding. These guys and Russia. I think they are lot sadder than the election was stolen group.

mate we answering questions now?

I guess they burn less calories not running around bath houses.

the data from the cdc says minorities are the most unhealthy and less wealthy. How do they vote? Maybe you are looking at the wrong parameters?

On the one hand we have actual evidence - on the other we have Harry's considered opinion. I think we can all agree that Tomi is a useful idiot.

So you don't think it ridiculous that Pelosi lost the House to a bunch of ignorant rednecks with flags?

She might quibble with your statement that she "lost the house" when a year later your dumbasses are either in jail or waiting sentencing and she's sitting her old ass on the dais, drinking warm lemon water as we speak.

What should she have done, grab her cane and confront the rabble? Put on a singlet and kick some ass? Some great, astute, practical points you make.

Has Brandon had more people die under his Presidency then Trump did in the last year? Don't deflect to fatties in Oklahoma they will soon be dead from Brandon's lack of leadership.

Do you think he did? Any other metrics you'd like to compare?

I mean... it's a free country. Go to my Darwin awards thread fi you want to see all the MAGA morons that gloated about how dumb libs and vaccines and masks are and then they die on a ventilator. I'm suprised to hear an attempted victory lap when it's the republican base that has lost a significant % of voters to Darwinism.

On the one hand we have actual evidence - on the other we have Harry's considered opinion. I think we can all agree that Tomi is a useful idiot.

yes we do have evidence. How many nights did your lost children burn dc in 2020?

She might quibble with your statement that she "lost the house" when a year later your dumbasses are either in jail or waiting sentencing and she's sitting her old ass on the dais, drinking warm lemon water as we speak.

What should she have done, grab her cane and confront the rabble? Put on a singlet and kick some ass? Some great, astute, practical points you make.

Do you think he did? Any other metrics you'd like to compare?

I mean... it's a free country. Go to my Darwin awards thread fi you want to see all the MAGA morons that gloated about how dumb libs and vaccines and masks are and then they die on a ventilator. I'm suprised to hear an attempted victory lap when it's the republican base that has lost a significant % of voters to Darwinism.
So you aren't going to answer how the person in control of warplanes, nukes, and a military let the House be over run with rednecks and idiots who had MAGA flags?

Do I really want to own you? No it just comes naturally.

Did Nanny have the Army? I guess we will find out more who was doing what on that day vis a vis an appropriate security response.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
mate we answering questions now?

I guess they burn less calories not running around bath houses.

the data from the cdc says minorities are the most unhealthy and less wealthy. How do they vote? Maybe you are looking at the wrong parameters?
Apparently not. I mean... what are you gonna say, lol? "We keep dyign of Covid because we're really dumb and believe tv and social media morons."

We better bring in @soonerinlOUisiana because this thread needs one more idiot. He probably thinks I am trolling myself in this thread. Come one second place ribbon show sysissy what kind of idiots over ran the House and took Pelosi's office and computer.

You have to be kidding. These guys and Russia. I think they are lot sadder than the election was stolen group.
Now if they can only try to take over congress with a riot, lol. SMart people. Video'ing themselves was a stroke of conservative genius.

Did Nanny have the Army? I guess we will find out more who was doing what on that day vis a vis an appropriate security response.
Now it's Nancy's fault because they overran Congress, lol. Like everyone knows if MAGA's in town you need to have some soldiers on call because they're gonna break and steal shit.

They really are having a time with this one.

Reactions: davidallen
in the real world only our political enemies die of covid
In the real world your fellow MAGA drones laaaaugh and taunt and gloat and meme about that dumb Fauci and those dummies taking vaccines and wearing masks and then they keep dying. You know this, because I posted it in a thread and you were really hateful when I pointed it out. Not libs -- your MAGA people.

How come?

(flop flop flop)

Sunny, if you and her aren't the same person, you need to get together because you two think EXACTLY right!

BTW, Whari, look how GD dumb she was. You think any of your MAGA people turn the channel? Nope.

I see Alex Jones has landed on his ass with a huge defamation verdict. Aren't you proud of the conservative firmament? The dregs of the country all dying to get on the MAGA train.

Who is in control of protecting the House? As a male white Christian I was disturbed to see the House fall to a bunch of flag carriers. You laugh at how dumb they are yet Pelosi is dumber then right? I mean she is so helpless what could she do like have extra security? Or get help from Trump who offered it? Yea ok keep that lie up little buddy. The very thing you think is funny about these guys and how dumb they are makes your party look even weaker. They owned Pelosi with MAGA flags. The Brits took a whole Military the day they retook DC.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT