ADVERTISEMENT

I Don’t Know If This Is Accurate

Laws should be enforced equally and the protections of those laws should be applied equally. Not a hard concept.

What in your opinion should people be outrage with?
That would be true if Palestinians were Israeli citizens, but they are not.

I know thats your conclusion and you’ve been wrong every time you’ve said it.

That’s a function of your bias and has nothing to do with what’s said by the posters.
I don’t know what you mean by this, Are you saying the day will come when you no longer support Israel such that you no longer think they should be able to murder as many Palestinians as it takes?

Last edited:
That would be true if Palestinians were Israeli citizens, but they are not.
You are Ok with the double standard application of the laws?
O don’t know what you mean by this, Are you saying the day will come when you no longer support Israel such that you no longer think they should be able to murder as many Palestinians as it takes?
Did the Allies kill as many Germans and Japanese people as it took to get them to live in peace?

You are Ok with the double standard application of the laws?

Did the Allies kill as many Germans and Japanese people as it took to get them to live in peace?
You’re missing the point. Palestinians aren’t citizens so of course there’s a double standard.

Yes, the allies killed more than was necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
The irony is that while believing this about the people of Israel, you refuse to believe that the Palestinian goal is exactly the same: Run Israel out of Israel. What's the quote: "From the river to the sea?"
You must not know it but that is the Zionist chant in their lust to have all the land and call it Greater Israel. God promised it to them after all. The Palestinians picked up on it and added the second stanza about Palestinians being free. Prior to the arrival of the Zionists and up to 1948 the Palestinians and Jews lived fairly trouble free. The major trouble began when the western political elites decided they could unload their “Jew problem” to the Middle East while simultaneously establishing a western style colony they could exploit.

• Haha
You must not know it but that is the Zionist chant in their lust to have all the land and call it Greater Israel. God promised it to them after all. The Palestinians picked up on it and added the second stanza about Palestinians being free. Prior to the arrival of the Zionists and up to 1948 the Palestinians and Jews lived fairly trouble free. The major trouble began when the western political elites decided they could unload their “Jew problem” to the Middle East while simultaneously establishing a western style colony they could exploit.
Are those the same western political elites that you are now trumpeting in regards to how the world views Israel's actions?

• Love
Yes, the allies killed more than was necessary.
No they didn't. Japan could have surrendered after the first bomb, but chose not to. Which clearly means that the allies hadn't killed enough to end the war. Germany could have surrendered long before Russian and US troops were marching down the streets of Berlin, but to that point, they hadn't killed enough to END the war. As soon as the initiator of the conflict sued for peace, the fighting stopped. Let me know when Palestinian leadership (aka Hamas) sues for peace. At that point, I will agree that Israel will have done enough.

No, that was 75-80 years ago when Europe (and the USA) were rampantly anti-Semitic.
That's a slippery slope. The US was founded in a time when slavery was legal, Native American's were targets, and women had zero rights. Should that founding no longer count because we're more advanced today?

No they didn't. Japan could have surrendered after the first bomb, but chose not to. Which clearly means that the allies hadn't killed enough to end the war. Germany could have surrendered long before Russian and US troops were marching down the streets of Berlin, but to that point, they hadn't killed enough to END the war. As soon as the initiator of the conflict sued for peace, the fighting stopped. Let me know when Palestinian leadership (aka Hamas) sues for peace. At that point, I will agree that Israel will have done enough.
Yeah, the first bomb should have been enough, those stupid Japanese. I think it is a marvelous human trait to have wars and kill each other without remorse until we can't kill any more. Uncle Bibi is right to preserve the tradition!

• Haha
That's a slippery slope. The US was founded in a time when slavery was legal, Native American's were targets, and women had zero rights. Should that founding no longer count because we're more advanced today?
Yes, and the US has attempted to make amends for what we did to some of our own people. Uncle Bibi should try it. Maybe he'd learn that the turmoil might die down.

Yes, and the US has attempted to make amends for what we did to some of our own people. Uncle Bibi should try it. Maybe he'd learn that the turmoil might die down.
Seems to me the turmoil had already died down well before amends were made. Maybe the Palestinians could try that.

There are only two ways for that to happen. The Palestinians make the decision to live without turmoil or they are forced to live without turmoil. Their choice.
You are awfully confident you know the only way out of the mess. You might be surprised to find out there are other options beside “Israel’s way or the highway.” Uncle Bibi has done a masterful job with his genocidal slaughter of innocent and unarmed people, but the jury remains out on whether he will accomplish either of his publicly stated goals. So far after six months he’s not much closer to achieving either one of them than he was on Oct 8.

• Haha
You are awfully confident you know the only way out of the mess. You might be surprised to find out there are other options beside “Israel’s way or the highway.” Uncle Bibi has done a masterful job with his genocidal slaughter of innocent and unarmed people, but the jury remains out on whether he will accomplish either of his publicly stated goals. So far after six months he’s not much closer to achieving either one of them than he was on Oct 8.
I guess you missed the part about the Palestinians deciding to live without turmoil. Meaning quit attacking innocent Israelis. For Some reason you think the Palestinians should be able to kill innocent Israelis without remorse.

Last edited:
I guess you missed the part about the Palestinians deciding to live without turmoil. Meaning quiet attacking innocent Israelis. For Some reason you think the Palestinians should be able to kill innocent Israelis without remorse.
You know better than that.

You know better than that.
Yea I do, the Palestinians are violent and easily manipulated by terrorist states. They will never voluntarily agree to live without turmoil, hence the reason I have no issue with Israel kicking the shit out of them until they do. We had to do the same with the American Indians. Germans and the Japanese.

Yea I do, the Palestinians are violent and easily manipulated by terrorist states. They will never voluntarily agree to live without turmoil, hence the reason I have no issue with Israel kicking the shit out of them until they do. We had to do the same with the American Indians. Germans and the Japanese.
When you intentionally say something you know is not true it is called a lie. I know you do not think of yourself as a liar, and I have never thought of you as one either, simply misguided by poor emotionally driven bad judgement. I would ask that you temper your comments and try to control your untruthful rhetoric in the future.

When you intentionally say something you know is not true it is called a lie. I know you do not think of yourself as a liar, and I have never thought of you as one either, simply misguided by poor emotionally driven bad judgement. I would ask that you temper your comments and try to control your untruthful rhetoric in the future.
What is untrue? The Palestinians indoctrinate their youth to hate Israel and desire to kill Jews. They are easily manipulated by terrorist states to do their bidding against Israel. Nothing untrue about any of that.

What is untrue? The Palestinians indoctrinate their youth to hate Israel and desire to kill Jews. They are easily manipulated by terrorist states to do their bidding against Israel. Nothing untrue about any of that.
Actually none of that is true, but I was referring to the ad hominem attack on my character. It has always been tiresome and I’ve always understood it is one of your techniques when you can’t think of anything rational to say. But it is getting old.

• Haha
Actually none of that is true, but I was referring to the ad hominem attack on my character. It has always been tiresome and I’ve always understood it is one of your techniques when you can’t think of anything rational to say. But it is getting old.
Where in that post did I attack your character?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT