ADVERTISEMENT

Info from the US intelligence leak

Manufactured outrage. As is often the case.

The characterization of these materials as "Pentagon Papers" level stuff is laughable. These are daily breifings that appear to be aimed at a broad audience and as such appear to withhold a lot of sensitive information. Embarassing? Yes. Catastropic? Hardly.
If it’s so laughable why is the security apparatus so outraged by the outrage? If there’s nothing of import to see why did the security state go to such lengths to hide it? It would appear the “broad audience” included everyone but the American public. Why do you suppose the NeoCon war machine is so upset the American people have learned the NeoCons know Ukraine can’t win the war after months of them telling us they will win and the US will back them “as long as it takes?”

Last edited:
Dave having to put out a lot of fires today. 🤣
TightDefensiveAsianwaterbuffalo-size_restricted.gif

Manufactured outrage. As is often the case.

"The characterization of these materials as "Pentagon Papers" level stuff is laughable. These are daily breifings that appear to be aimed at a broad audience and as such appear to withhold a lot of sensitive information. Embarassing? Yes. Catastropic? Hardly."
Dude, yore struggling terribly. Go back and reread the thread. Try doing it sober.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Sure.

Are you still identifying as a male?

It’s getting harder and harder to tell.
I’m sorry to be so rude, but this is too difficult an insult to pass up: if David is as fat as most people seem to think he is he may not be able to see that region of his body to know what to identify as. I wouldn’t have posted this but David has me on ignore so I know he won’t see it, so I don’t run the risk of hurting his feelings.

I’m sorry to be so rude, but this is too difficult an insult to pass up: if David is as fat as most people seem to think he is he may not be able to see that region of his body to know what to identify as. I wouldn’t have posted this but David has me on ignore so I know he won’t see it, so I don’t run the risk of hurting his feelings.
Dave has no self awareness. As far as I know the only thing that can hurt his feelers is this guy. 👇👇👇👇👇
giphy.gif

Dude was the Air Force equivalent of a grunt. Why did he have access to any classified info at all?

Airman in the ANG. Seems like he’d either be assigned to maintenance or guard duty on obsolete F15/16s, and C-130s, but not strategic info related to an active conflict.

Teixeira was recently promoted to Airman 1st Class and assigned to the 102nd Intelligence Wing at Otis Air National Guard Base, where his job was listed as a cyber transport systems journeyman.

Despite his relatively low rank, the technology position would have given Teixeira responsibility for maintaining computer networks with access to classified information. Teixeira began active duty in October 2021, serving full time at the base, which is located on Cape Cod in Massachusetts

carry on

Teixeira was recently promoted to Airman 1st Class and assigned to the 102nd Intelligence Wing at Otis Air National Guard Base, where his job was listed as a cyber transport systems journeyman.

Despite his relatively low rank, the technology position would have given Teixeira responsibility for maintaining computer networks with access to classified information. Teixeira began active duty in October 2021, serving full time at the base, which is located on Cape Cod in Massachusetts

carry on
Uh, OK. That’s still some fvcked up shit.

Uh, OK. That’s still some fvcked up shit.
@davidallen has accomplished his purpose. He’s got you talking about the guy who leaked the information instead of talking about the information he leaked, So David’s right about one thing: this scandal is not like the Pentagon Papers at all. David’s work is done here.

@davidallen has accomplished his purpose. He’s got you talking about the guy who leaked the information instead of talking about the information he leaked, So David’s right about one thing: this scandal is not like the Pentagon Papers at all. David’s work is done here.
Except that they are very similar. But you already know that. Blue font man. Blue font.

carry on
You combing dandelions hair? 😁

I share the concerns over letting a MAGA incel have access to anything important. Wth were they thinking?

Kid did his own thinking and here we are.

Reactions: davidallen
I share the concerns over letting a MAGA incel have access to anything important. Wth were they thinking?

Kid did his own thinking and here we are.

We don’t have to worry about that with your cult.

You guys are excellent at repeating your overlords spin.

The control they have on your thoughts makes Manson look like a noob.

We don’t have to worry about that with your cult.

You guys are excellent at repeating your overlords spin.

The control they have on your thoughts makes Manson look like a noob.
Let's see -
  • Underperformer
  • Desperate for attention
  • Clustered in an echo chamber with his home boys
  • Clout over commitments
Yeah, he's definitely one of yores Woke.

Reactions: Syskatine
I think the outrage is a rightwing racists released a lot of information that he never should have had access to while a Democrat was servicing as President. Fortunately most of this information was known by everyone and not many things are being done differently.

I think the outrage is a rightwing racists released a lot of information that he never should have had access to while a Democrat was servicing as President. Fortunately most of this information was known by everyone and not many things are being done differently.

Weird, you all said the exact same thing.

How they smooth your messaging is a thing of art.

Yes some of the release was known but if you notice those who knew it were the ones being accused by the "progressive communists" of being pro-Putin. Now there is evidence of the Americana people being fed a false narrative by this inept, dishonest administration they are trying to once again changed the narrative to protect their dishonesty.

Is it your opinion we should not pay attention to the things that were revealed since they were revealed by a "rightwing racist?" Since most of it "was known by everyone" should we let the "rightwing racist" go? Are you thinking you already knew most of what has been revealed? For instance, did you know the Mueller Report exonerated Trump for collusion with Russia, but quietly showed Trump colluded with Israel to win in 2016, and the payoff for Israel helping Trump win in 2016 was declaring Jerusalem Israel's capitol? As a dedicated leftist does that not frost you that it was hidden from you? Is that the action of a MAGA rightwing racist to reveal that information? Should we concentrate our fury at the rightwing racist for letting us know Trump cheated to win in 2016, or should we be mad that Trump cheated but his cheating was kept hidden from you?

Good to have you on board. My work here has borne fruit.

Do you have a false narrative you'd like to highlight?
False narrative? No, david, my concern centers around how someone like that kid could access, store, and then distribute classified information (starting last year) with the DOD being (by all currently available information) clueless until it started hitting the media. Makes you wonder what else is out there and who has it.

Regarding whatever else, I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on the value or lack thereof of the disclosed information to our enemies like you pretend to be. You've definitely downloaded the Team Democrat talking points on the topic. And I don't think it's the catastrophe that Republicans are seemingly making it. I tend to look for non-political sources for information on the fallout. I can post some links if you'd like.

False narrative? No, david, my concern centers around how someone like that kid could access, store, and then distribute classified information (starting last year) with the DOD being (by all currently available information) clueless until it started hitting the media. Makes you wonder what else is out there and who has it.

Regarding whatever else, I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on the value or lack thereof of the disclosed information to our enemies like you pretend to be. You've definitely downloaded the Team Democrat talking points on the topic. And I don't think it's the catastrophe that Republicans are seemingly making it. I tend to look for non-political sources for information on the fallout. I can post some links if you'd like.
I think your on the right track here.

The one thing I would caution about is worrying about how much is out there. I doubt its any kind of quantity that is highly dangerous. We are not talking the Rosenbergs here. We seeing some leaks of information that are informational about what we know of our enemy. While dangerous to our operatives its not going to make nuke. Concerning but not crazy.

The one thing I would caution about is worrying about how much is out there. I doubt its any kind of quantity that is highly dangerous. We are not talking the Rosenbergs here. We seeing some leaks of information that are informational about what we know of our enemy. While dangerous to our operatives its not going to make nuke. Concerning but not crazy.
I wasn't referring to quantity. It's the quality and the apparent lack of timely safeguards that I'm concerned with. If I access my own medical records through our EHR, the privacy and IT folks are alerted immediately.

Here's some good reads from the thoroughly right wing PBS and CNBC...

Here's some good reads from the thoroughly right wing PBS and CNBC...

Its not the leak that has our allies on the ropes with us. That damage has already been accomplished over the last 23 years. One leak is kinda straw that broke the camel's back. Our foreign policy is in shambles and Biden is the worst foreign policy president in history and its not even close.

As far as keeping classified from getting out there is a multi faceted approach that will need to be made. Stop putting all of it on the SIPR. Next a review of what needs classification and what does not needs to be performed. We are overclassifying everything. This leads to too much data that your trying to protect in an age where data is completely open. Most of this stuff is barely confidential and we are labeling it TS. I could go on but I don't want to write a book.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT