ADVERTISEMENT

Info from the US intelligence leak

2a805e57f4c8a013.jpg

The real question...
No, the real questions are why is our government doing these immoral and illegal things behind our back, and why aren’t people like you incensed that it is? I don’t know if you are so stupid you have fallen for the manipulative spin to keep your eyes on the perpetrator rather than the sins of the security state as it has groomed you to do, or if you’re so evil as to condone anything your government does because it’s your government that is doing it. Either one, stupid or evil (or both) your attitude contributes to the decline and fall of what was once a great social experiment in the name of human freedom.

What a surprise. A right winger committed treason. Who'd have predicted that?

Still begs the question of why this kid was allowed access to top secret information. Looks to me like our government doesn't take keeping secrets secret very serious.
You have a problem with a 21 year old part timer(National Guard) having access to and sharing secrets with his Minecraft Discord friends?

LOL I guess the story isn't another right winger that sold out the country.... it's why democrats allow right wingers access to confidential information.

I guess if that's the talking point for the cult, that's what you stick with.

LOL I guess the story isn't another right winger that sold out the country.... it's why democrats allow right wingers access to confidential information.

I guess if that's the talking point for the cult, that's what you stick with.
As regards this thread the story is about why you aren’t livid like me that your government conducts itself in such a despicable fashion, does it in our name and goes to extraordinary lengths to hide it from us. You repeatedly accuse “right-wingers” of blind loyalty to a cult. Has it ever dawned on you that your cult-like loyalty to the security state is demented? I swear I think you’d drink the Kool Aid if they told you to.

So you are unable to identify even a single thing?
How about you, @davidallen, which deception do you find the most egregious?

Is it the lie they have told us from the beginning that Ukraine is kicking Russia's ass, that Ukraine is winning the war? While privately acknowledging to each other that Ukraine is not winning the war and cannot win the war, but what the hell, let's just keep getting innocent Ukrainian citizens killed by the thousands in the name achieving our strategic geopolitical goals. They're just a bunch of Ukrainians, who cares how many of them we get killed.

Or is it the lie that we have no boots on the ground in Ukraine, and will never have soldiers there, all while actually having boots on the ground and having to admit it once they could no longer deny it. But it's only a hundred or so, and they're in the background, out of harm's way. So it's not really a lie, is it? Or maybe they're lying about the numbers, do you suppose they could lie to us about how many boots we have on the ground in Ukraine?

Or possibly it's the leak that Zelensky wants to attack Russia in Russia, thus confirming the Russian's suspicions that attacking Russis in Russia has been the NATO/USA intention from the start, and would almost certainly result in nuclear anihilation.

Or maybe it's something else, David. Which lie boils your blood the most?

Funny how the left bought the pee pee tapes, russia collusion stuff which was all false yet will ignore the obvious when they are all but admitting the leaks are true and is his fault they got caught lying again. Most corrupt administration ever but no surprise as Barry is running the show. Kid may have helped prevent a freaking war which we are on the verge of on two fronts due to complete incompetence. In bed with Ukraine and China and being played like the absolute fools they are. Hillary's emails..Nothing to see there. Get the orange guy who I won't vote for in a primary.

How about you, @davidallen, which deception do you find the most egregious?

Is it the lie they have told us from the beginning that Ukraine is kicking Russia's ass, that Ukraine is winning the war? While privately acknowledging to each other that Ukraine is not winning the war and cannot win the war, but what the hell, let's just keep getting innocent Ukrainian citizens killed by the thousands in the name achieving our strategic geopolitical goals. They're just a bunch of Ukrainians, who cares how many of them we get killed.

Or is it the lie that we have no boots on the ground in Ukraine, and will never have soldiers there, all while actually having boots on the ground and having to admit it once they could no longer deny it. But it's only a hundred or so, and they're in the background, out of harm's way. So it's not really a lie, is it? Or maybe they're lying about the numbers, do you suppose they could lie to us about how many boots we have on the ground in Ukraine?

Or possibly it's the leak that Zelensky wants to attack Russia in Russia, thus confirming the Russian's suspicions that attacking Russis in Russia has been the NATO/USA intention from the start, and would almost certainly result in nuclear anihilation.

Or maybe it's something else, David. Which lie boils your blood the most?
Why would they not attack Russia. I would have taken the fight them a long time ago. The Russians are living a little too comfortably during a war.

Would have started a guerilla operation with blowing up every soft target I could in Moscow, St Petersburg and elsewhere.

Make the Ruskies afraid to leave their house.

Also very naive to believe we don't have operatives in every hot spot on the planet.

Reactions: Syskatine
Still begs the question of why this kid was allowed access to top secret information. Looks to me like our government doesn't take keeping secrets secret very serious.
I agree. Someone was derelict in letting a MAGA guy have access to anything important or that doesn't need fvcked up. Inexcusable, heads should roll.
We finally agree on something.
As regards this thread the story is about why you aren’t livid like me that your government conducts itself in such a despicable fashion, does it in our name and goes to extraordinary lengths to hide it from us. You repeatedly accuse “right-wingers” of blind loyalty to a cult. Has it ever dawned on you that your cult-like loyalty to the security state is demented? I swear I think you’d drink the Kool Aid if they told you to.

Well, no, I'm not livid.
Which disclosure surprised you?
Oh, I can't wait to read the answers to this one!

That double chin must be cutting of circulation to your brain.

Russia now has justification to commit acts of war on the US that nobody can dispute.

The kid removed all plausible deniability.
Lol he tried. Went drama 👸again. They can get the vapors quicker than your hat hits the ground. Home of the brave and 70 million desparate MAGA tough guys that piss down their leg if a Russian says "boo."

Is it the lie they have told us from the beginning that Ukraine is kicking Russia's ass, that Ukraine is winning the war?

Who is "they" -- the pentagon? Golly Dan, I don't remember ever hearing that one. Could you give a cite? I'd like to read that one!

Dan, have you been keeping up? There's been unexplained fire after fire in important Russian military and economic facilities for like, a year. Hell their defense ministry went up a week or two ago, lol. You really need a confidential document to connect those dots for ya? It's widely reported.

Reactions: davidallen
Why would they not attack Russia. I would have taken the fight them a long time ago. The Russians are living a little too comfortably during a war.

Would have started a guerilla operation with blowing up every soft target I could in Moscow, St Petersburg and elsewhere.

Make the Ruskies afraid to leave their house.

Also very naive to believe we don't have operatives in every hot spot on the planet.
Well sure, but generally covert ops are most effective when the entire world doesn't know about them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT