ADVERTISEMENT

Info from the US intelligence leak

We could of course cut the crap and you can tell me what was worth all this (manufactured) outrage.
The entirety of the leak. All of it combined. Just like my post said above. Do you need me to get the sidewalk chalk out for you? There's shit in there our enemies were better off NOT knowing. Shirley you don't disagree with that. I'll ask though, because there's no telling what you'll say if Dear Party might look bad.

You good with the fact the leak happened, toonallen?

ffs dude, embarrassing even by yore standards.

Why would they not attack Russia. I would have taken the fight them a long time ago. The Russians are living a little too comfortably during a war.

Would have started a guerilla operation with blowing up every soft target I could in Moscow, St Petersburg and elsewhere.

Make the Ruskies afraid to leave their house.

Also very naive to believe we don't have operatives in every hot spot on the planet.
This would be fine if it wasn't American weaponry that lets them do that counter-attack. I wonder how the American people would feel if Biden came out and said, "We've given billions to Ukraine in money and weapons so they can invade Russia and end the Russian threat once and for all. They won't learn the consequences of their war until the 'Ruskies are afraid to leave their house'."

That's basically what the leaks said.

I've never served in the military. Can anyone confirm?

True, as I explained before. Officers don't do work. They make decisions based on information given to them. Typically that information is given to them by enlisted airman/soldiers/marines/ seaman and nco's. This is why i say officers don't do any real work.

"Troops" in Ukraine explained

Special forces at the embassy is just where they are basing out of. This is how we escalated in Vietnam. We send in troops for accounting and training. They end up in combat. Troops get killed, American citizens are angry our troops died. Citizens demand more action, politicians send more troops. If they are special forces they would be wasting thier training on accounting. Thier skill set is much more deadly than that. Counting is not in thier skill set unless its to count how many they killed and even then its an estimate.

That's the point isn't it? What was not all already known?
I’m trying to make sense out of your senseless comments. If I understand you correctly the information was divulged by a right-wing racist MAGA traitor, but everyone including our enemies already knew the sensitive classified information that was divulged. So our allies and our enemies already knew some of our most sensitive information, the only people that didn’t know it are the American people, the ones footing the bill and the ones the classified information is supposed to protect. And so the racist right-winger’s crime was divulging the classified information to the American people. Have I got the proper sequence of your argument correct?

What was known?

Specifically.
92.8% of the things. Hope that helps.

BTW: The point of my question has been to get others take on that very topic, but alas no one seems to have anything they feel is worth sharing.

I'll give you one concrete example - the US has been providing targetting information to Ukraine. Do you think that was already known by the Russians?

Reactions: Syskatine
92.8% of the things. Hope that helps.

BTW: The point of my question has been to get others take on that very topic, but alas no one seems to have anything they feel is worth sharing.

I'll give you one concrete example - the US has been providing targetting information to Ukraine. Do you think that was already known by the Russians?
Bullshit question. That has never been a secret. That’s been talked about on nightly news for months. Nice try, but typical response from you.

You good with the fact the leak happened...
Of course not. The real question is how someone like that was able to over time exfiltrate that volume of information. Serous lapse/gap in security that is entirely unacceptable. The characterization of these materials as "Pentagon Papers" level stuff is laughable. These are daily breifings that appear to be aimed at a broad audience and as such appear to withhold a lot of sensitive information. Embarassing? Yes. Catastropic? Hardly.

ffs toonallen. You're the one who specifically stated our enemies already knew everything that was in the leak. Pony up. I expect nothing less than the usual fully loaded Dodge from you.
Review complete. Yeah, you'll need to help me find where I "specifically stated our enemies already knew everything". Appreciate your assistance.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Bullshit question. That has never been a secret. That’s been talked about on nightly news for months. Nice try, but typical response from you.

Not one thing on the OP list has been a secret. Why wouldn’t Ukraine attack armories and barracks in Russia? Why wouldn’t they do it in Belarus, a stationing point for Russian troops? Why wouldn’t we protect our own assets jn Ukraine? Why wouldn’t we investigate corruption (pro-Russian actors et al) in a country we’re aiding?

The manufacturing of outrage in this thread could build ships lol

carry on

Reactions: Syskatine
Not one thing on the OP list has been a secret. Why wouldn’t Ukraine attack armories and barracks in Russia? Why wouldn’t they do it in Belarus, a stationing point for Russian troops? Why wouldn’t we protect our own assets jn Ukraine? Why wouldn’t we investigate corruption (pro-Russian actors et al) in a country we’re aiding?

The manufacturing of outrage in this thread could build ships lol

carry on
If none if it is a secret why did they arrest the guy that leaked things that aren’t secrets?

Thats what you did from the jump.

Read the thread.

Quit playing the chubby cheerleader and tell us how you knew all this beforehand.
He isn’t going to answer, he’ll never answer. Alinsky taught him to never answer and never waver, actually double down as long as it takes and use ridicule until you throw your hands in the air in exasperation, and then he’ll know he “won.” The idea is to exhaust you to the point you no longer resist and then he unleashes the hell on you he’s wanted to unleash from the beginning. In its own sick and twisted way it’s a brilliant strategy. It’s worked on America for a few decades now and his team senses nearby victory. They thought it was in their grasp with Hillary only to be turned back at the last minute. I think that’s the main reason for all the Trump/MAGA hatred.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
Statement or question?
Cover-via-Bug-Bmx-on-YouTube.jpg

What do you think I've been posting?
Manufactured outrage. As is often the case.

"The characterization of these materials as "Pentagon Papers" level stuff is laughable. These are daily breifings that appear to be aimed at a broad audience and as such appear to withhold a lot of sensitive information. Embarassing? Yes. Catastropic? Hardly."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT