ADVERTISEMENT

If You Thought The Media Was Colluding To Bring Down Trump, You Were Right

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
So why is sub Saharan Africa less developed than Europe, Middle East, and Asia?
There are 4 family groups in the world. I'm part of all 4.

By avg IQ.

1. East Asian
2. European Caucasian
3. Indigenous American
4. Sub-Saharan African

My 9% East Asian comes from my 12% Indigenous American. All American Indians have East Asian DNA with Cherokee having the most. Cherokee are believed to have walked across the Bering Strait to North America 13,000 years ago.

There are exceptions of course. Ben Carson and Condaleezza Rice are in the genius range. Hillary Clinton is well short. I remember landing in Bosnia under heavy sniper fire, from a 2008 speech. With Sherryl Crow and a gaggle of reporters in tow, such a falsehood could only come from an idiot.

I am of Neanderthal descent, as many, many, many of us are. My ethnicity analysis comes from Genelex Labs in Seattle. I paid $600.

Yer better than that Dan. Yer weatherman is more reliable. Open up some windows, breath some God dam fresh air!
Truth is hard to accept when you accept lies. Here’s Naomi Klein speaking at the Seder in the Street. Do you have the stones to listen to the whole thing? As the young woman says in the beginning of the segment: “We (Jews) will not be free until everyone is free.”

Truth is hard to accept when you accept lies. Here’s Naomi Klein speaking at the Seder in the Street. Do you have the stones to listen to the whole thing? As the young woman says in the beginning of the segment: “We (Jews) will not be free until everyone is free.”

Holy shit Dan! Good luck sir. There's help out there for vets. 👍

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Zoloft Dan. Don't be scared. 😁

Holy crap.

Dan found a far left moron that hates their country.

And he thinks he’s onto something.

Funny.

Holy crap.

Dan found a far left moron that hates their country.

And he thinks he’s onto something.

Funny.
I assume you’re talking about Naomi Klein? Did you watch her speech? Any of it? I doubt you did because there was not one sentence about hating America, not even an inference. It does you no good to accuse someone of saying something that she has not said.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT