ADVERTISEMENT

“COINCIDENCE NUMBER 395”: THE N.R.A. SPENT $30 MILLION TO ELECT TRUMP. WAS IT RUSSIAN MONEY?

While I was running errands with my wife yesterday I’m positive I saw a Russian hiding behind a tree outside the mall. And once inside the mall I swear there was a Russian sales lady in the Dillard’s perfume department. And another one lurking in the food court. Is Russia infiltrating our malls? Who should I call to report this new crisis? Patrons of malls in America beware! Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Get a colonoscopy and read.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Get a colonoscopy and read.
Oh, oh! I just remembered! While driving home from Atlanta a few weeks ago I stopped and spent the night at the Hilton in Conway, Arkansas, the the clerk who checked me in was from Russia. Has Russia infiltrated Hilton? I believe someone from the Democratic Party should demand Congress look into this potential violation of our American heritage. Who knows what those bastards might do to us while we’re staying in their hotel? They are expert at mind games. I wonder if I’ve been hypnotized into becoming a Russian agent. OMG, someone report me to the appropriate authorities! I’ve been turned into a Russian agent!

Oh, oh! I just remembered! While driving home from Atlanta a few weeks ago I stopped and spent the night at the Hilton in Conway, Arkansas, the the clerk who checked me in was from Russia. Has Russia infiltrated Hilton? I believe someone from the Democratic Party should demand Congress look into this potential violation of our American heritage. Who knows what those bastards might do to us while we’re staying in their hotel? They are expert at mind games. I wonder if I’ve been hypnotized into becoming a Russian agent. OMG, someone report me to the appropriate authorities! I’ve been turned into a Russian agent!

Get a colonoscopy, read, and improve your satire.

And then I remember being in the tire store the other day snd the lug wrench being used by the technician looked like it was made in Russia. For the love of God, not Firestone too! The Russians control Firestone! Start an investigation immediately. This is a serious breech of our security!

Last edited:
And then I remember being in the tire store the other day snd the lug wrench bring used by the technician looked like it was made in Russia. For the love of God, not Firestone too! The Russians control Firestone! Start an investigation immediately. This is a serious breech of our security!
And also I noticed the Mexican lawn crew that mowed my yard the other day spoke Spanish with a distinct Russian accent. I tell you those Russians seem to be everywhere!

And then I remember being in the tire store the other day snd the lug wrench being used by the technician looked like it was made in Russia. For the love of God, not Firestone too! The Russians control Firestone! Start an investigation immediately. This is a serious breech of our security!

And also I noticed the Mexican lawn crew that mowed my yard the other day spoke Spanish with a distinct Russian accent. I tell you those Russians seem to be everywhere!

I see you became an arrogant asshole without the temptation of reading my posts.

Congrats.

We're still getting used to Russia being bad again. 0bama and Hot Saucer Hillary spent quite a bit of effort convincing us Russia was good. Russia has only been bad since Hot Sauce got her ass stomped in the election, so you'll have to give us time to absorb the current and ever changing Democratic narrative.

We're still getting used to Russia being bad again. 0bama and Hot Saucer Hillary spent quite a bit of effort convincing us Russia was good. Russia has only been bad since Hot Sauce got her ass stomped in the election, so you'll have to give us time to absorb the current and ever changing Democratic narrative.

Fresh take. Add to the list of excuses the 2012 Presidential debate.

Fresh take. Add to the list of excuses the 2012 Presidential debate.
Well geezus dude, 0bama told us that nuffin could undermine the elections of the greatest country on earth. Why did that change after Trump kicked Hillary to the curb? Are you implying 0bama is just a window licking liar?

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said.

“There’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time,” he continued. “And so, I ‘d advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.”

Trump made his case to get the votes, was elected President, and you poor little Democrats have been whining at a fevered pitch ever since. Weird, huh?

“Hey hey hey did the Trump donation from NRA come from Russia?!?!?!”

The $400+M donated to Hillary with love from Russia

We don’t need to discuss that

Reactions: CBradSmith
Well geezus dude, 0bama told us that nuffin could undermine the elections of the greatest country on earth. Why did that change after Trump kicked Hillary to the curb? Are you implying 0bama is just a window licking liar?

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said.

“There’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time,” he continued. “And so, I ‘d advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.”

Trump made his case to get the votes, was elected President, and you poor little Democrats have been whining at a fevered pitch ever since. Weird, huh?

Well, I can only take one of your factual representations at a time. Yesterday you wrote that Toon thinks criticizing islam is worse than mutilating the genitals of a 10 year old. As I mentioned yesterday, I kind of feel like the only way to engage a lying MAGA troll is to actually methodically address their facts, or else you can't really ever get on the same page.

So did you ever find that post that justifies your representation that Toon thinks mutiliating a 10 year old girls' genitals is preferable to criticizing islam?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT