ADVERTISEMENT

I find it repulsive that the GOP resist help maternity leave for women

SquatchinPoke

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2021
As the pro-life party this absolutely disgusts me. Shane Jett failed the other day calling women wo give birth and get 8 or 12 weeks to recover a vacation. lol

Reactions: davidallen
In your mind how does that affect what SIL wrote?
I bitched about a guy in my district that voted it down Daniel. What explanation in this PA exchange would you like? This was for state employees and statements made on the public forum. I vote for Shane Jett dipshit. I will not be voting for him again. To bad he actually took out a pedo to.

You seem like a dumbass Dan if you don't even follow State politics. Kudos you bitch on a board all day and don't vote or care enough to know wtf is going on. Keep on Keepin on. But suck SIL dick I guess.

So state employees are not entitled to maternity leave? So don’t work for the state. Seems simple enough.
teachers. schools seem to be employing well. lol They are failing in actually promoting family life. Why punish women for giving birth? Should they kill the babies SIL?

Reactions: squeak
I bitched about a guy in my district that voted it down Daniel. What explanation in this PA exchange would you like? This was for state employees and statements made on the public forum. I vote for Shane Jett dipshit. I will not be voting for him again. To bad he actually took out a pedo to.

You seem like a dumbass Dan if you don't even follow State politics. Kudos you bitch on a board all day and don't vote or care enough to know wtf is going on. Keep on Keepin on. But suck SIL dick I guess.
Corndog, is that you? SIL says an employer (which would include a state government, any government, actually) should be free to offer up any “perks” they feel will help their endeavor, and potential employees could then decide if the perks are worth working there. In the case of a state government like Oklahoma it ultimately should be up to the citizenry - voters - to determine what perks they’re willing to be taxed to pay for. And they express their desires through their elected representatives. Supposedly the representatives are there to carry out the will of the people. When they vote contrary to that will they’ll be replaced at the next election. So I applaud you for saying you won’t again vote for someone who has defied your demand. But none of that - none of it! - alters the validity of SIL’s remark, a remark with which I am in full agreement.

teachers. schools seem to be employing well. lol They are failing in actually promoting family life. Why punish women for giving birth? Should they kill the babies SIL?
Not seeing what maternity leave has to do with abortion. If you need your job, and it doesn’t offer maternity leave, then don’t get pregnant until your situation improves.

No offense here but if 6 weeks of maternity leave for state employees determines your vote for a representative, you might be the problem. I'm certain there are fair bigger issues facing the state of Oklahoma than maternity leave.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
yep abortion. Dudes talking out their ass. Havew a good evening fellows. The world will keep killing babies while you talk like you care. Pat yourself on the back. You all know how it is for women in the work force to work years and have a job but what walk away for maternity leave? Ya I bet you big dicks do that shit in your jobs. Party of talking out its ass.

@2012Bearcat no rebuttal just parrots then says you are the problem. high level debaters here.

Dear women we will impregnate you then tell you take care of shit and be women. Rebal

Reactions: squeak
yep abortion. Dudes talking out their ass. Havew a good evening fellows. The world will keep killing babies while you talk like you care. Pat yourself on the back. You all know how it is for women in the work force to work years and have a job but what walk away for maternity leave? Ya I bet you big dicks do that shit in your jobs. Party of talking out its ass.

@2012Bearcat no rebuttal just parrots then says you are the problem. high level debaters here.

Dear women we will impregnate you then tell you take care of shit and be women. Rebal
This may seem outrageous, but maybe women should make better decisions regarding who/if/when they sleep with a guy.

Last edited:

The more you know.
Have you ever heard of FLMA (Family Leave & Maternity Act)? It allows employees to take up to 12 weeks of time off work without risk of termination in cases of giving birth or taking care of family members. FMLA leave is unpaid.

FMLA allows you to take unpaid time off work for the following reasons:

• you are recovering from a serious medical condition;
  • you are caring for a close family member with a serious medical condition;
  • you need time to bond with your new child;
  • you are caring for a family member that was injured while serving in the military; or
  • you need time off to handle urgent matters related to a family member’s military service.
Since when did we start getting pissed off people didn't get paid for taking 3 months off work? SMFH

The more you write the more convinced you are Corndog in disguise.

As a person who pays our state employees’ salaries I absolutely want paid maternity and paternity leave of at least 12 weeks.

Hittin the whacky weed hard last night eh? Kind of dramatic don’t ya think?

My wife didn't have maternity leave.

We saved and planned ahead. I also took an extra job until she was able to return to work.

It's called sacrifice. That's the way things used to work.

Personal accountability? What a novel thought.

Reactions: AC2020
Don't want to hear any complaints about not enough people or not the right people having babies from any of the personal accountability types.

The more you know.
Have you ever heard of FLMA (Family Leave & Maternity Act)? It allows employees to take up to 12 weeks of time off work without risk of termination in cases of giving birth or taking care of family members. FMLA leave is unpaid.

FMLA allows you to take unpaid time off work for the following reasons:

• you are recovering from a serious medical condition;
  • you are caring for a close family member with a serious medical condition;
  • you need time to bond with your new child;
  • you are caring for a family member that was injured while serving in the military; or
  • you need time off to handle urgent matters related to a family member’s military service.
Since when did we start getting pissed off people didn't get paid for taking 3 months off work? SMFH
Ya my wife is doing this I am responsible. Some might not and abort. Money is fake. Governments waste massive amounts of money and if a perk to teachers is they get 3 months paid leave maybe some will stick around.

Why is America one of the least advantageous countries for women to give birth?

I love how you all act like you care about what women are called but boy paid maternity leave is hot hot hot.

At least you formulated a response though instead of Karening.

Not seeing what maternity leave has to do with abortion. If you need your job, and it doesn’t offer maternity leave, then don’t get pregnant until your situation improves.
Did you and your wife always use a rubber or are you Catholic?

Ya my wife is doing this I am responsible. Some might not and abort. Money is fake. Governments waste massive amounts of money and if a perk to teachers is they get 3 months paid leave maybe some will stick around.

Why is America one of the least advantageous countries for women to give birth?

I love how you all act like you care about what women are called but boy paid maternity leave is hot hot hot.

At least you formulated a response though instead of Karening.

This is the attitude that has us in the position this country is in today. Gimme, Gimmie, Gimmie, Me, Me Me.

Why because people no longer have a sense of pride and look to government to take care of them. No one, including government, will ever take care of you, like you will.

What else would you like the tax payers to pay for? Government does not receive a single penny that it doesn't take from an individual. It's not government paying for government employee benefits, it's every tax payer out there. Government workers shouldn't have more benefits than those that are paying for everything.

Oh shit I am all hot and bothered and it passed.

OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Legislation supporting mothers in Oklahoma's state agencies was approved by the Senate on Thursday. Senate Bill 193, written by Senator Jessica Garvin, R-Duncan, would give six weeks of paid maternity leave to full-time employees of the state, after the birth or adoption of a child.

This is the attitude that has us in the position this country is in today. Gimme, Gimmie, Gimmie, Me, Me Me.

Why because people no longer have a sense of pride and look to government to take care of them. No one, including government, will ever take care of you, like you will.

What else would you like the tax payers to pay for? Government does not receive a single penny that it doesn't take from an individual. It's not government paying for government employee benefits, it's every tax payer out there. Government workers shouldn't have more benefits than those that are paying for everything.
Gimme what dope? I am a ****ing millionaire.

We should cut teacher pay! It's a damn hand out. Those teachers need to have a sense of pride and work for free and not expect to get take care of. Why should my tax dollars pay their "salaries"

We should cut teacher pay! It's a damn hand out. Those teachers need to have a sense of pride and work for free and not expect to get take care of. Why should my tax dollars pay their "salaries"
and these dipshits wonder why no one knows what a women is.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat

Nice radically ridiculous response.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT