ADVERTISEMENT

I find it repulsive that the GOP resist help maternity leave for women

High Five Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

sacha baron cohen party hard GIF

You have filled this thread with radically ridiculous responses.

Tax payers pay for employment benefits for state employees in order to attract the quality and quantity of employees necessary for the jobs.
Bingo. I didn't say the private sector needs paid maternity leave that the government will subsidize.

Reactions: davidallen
You have filled this thread with radically ridiculous responses.

Tax payers pay for employment benefits for state employees in order to attract the quality and quantity of employees necessary for the jobs.
Had any expereince with government employees lately? Let's just say if that's their idea of quality employees we are in trouble.

No, you get what the government hires. You obviously haven't had to deal with government to much.
Bearcat: We shouldn't give any benefits to state employees (they should take personal responsibility) and all their salaries are stolen from the pockets of virtuous tax payers
Also Bearcat: Why is the quality of state employee so bad?

Bearcat: We shouldn't give any benefits to state employees (they should take personal responsibility) and all their salaries are stolen from the pockets of virtuous tax payers
Also Bearcat: Why is the quality of state employee so bad?
Are you okay? You seem unusually angry and hostile today. That's not your usual style. A government that offers perks is in somewhat of a damned if you do and damned if you don't position. Taxpayers may not appreciate hearing they're being taxed to pay for government employee perks they don't enjoy at their places of employment. Especially when the government employee treats a taxpayer as someone who is beneath contempt. And we have all met that kind of government bureaucrat. So one assumes the government offers as few perks as possible and still entice people to seek employment with it. If what they offer doesn't attract enough interest they will up the ante one perk at a time until they find the sweet spot. Offer too many perk and face the backlash/wrath of overwrought taxpayers. I think that is all Bearcat is trying to say; there's no need for you to accuse him of saying something else in an effort to win the argument. You seem a little off your game today. Have a joint and relax!

Are you okay? You seem unusually angry and hostile today.
I think this is my usual biting commentary.
That's not your usual style. A government that offers perks is in somewhat of a damned if you do and damned if you don't position. Taxpayers may not appreciate hearing they're being taxed to pay for government employee perks they don't enjoy at their places of employment. Especially when the government employee treats a taxpayer as someone who is beneath contempt. And we have all met that kind of government bureaucrat. So one assumes the government offers as few perks as possible and still entice people to seek employment with it. If what they offer doesn't attract enough interest they will up the ante one perk at a time until they find the sweet spot. Offer too many perk and face the backlash/wrath of overwrought taxpayers. I think that is all Bearcat is trying to say; there's no need for you to accuse him of saying something else in an effort to win the argument. You seem a little off your game today. Have a joint and relax!
I think that is an extremely generous reading.

You’d have a really hard time convincing me q-dog wasn’t a fun lib sock acct.
I’ve challenged him in that several times. If it was a bit, it was one of the most committed bits I’ve ever witnessed lol.

Are you okay? You seem unusually angry and hostile today. That's not your usual style. A government that offers perks is in somewhat of a damned if you do and damned if you don't position. Taxpayers may not appreciate hearing they're being taxed to pay for government employee perks they don't enjoy at their places of employment. Especially when the government employee treats a taxpayer as someone who is beneath contempt. And we have all met that kind of government bureaucrat. So one assumes the government offers as few perks as possible and still entice people to seek employment with it. If what they offer doesn't attract enough interest they will up the ante one perk at a time until they find the sweet spot. Offer too many perk and face the backlash/wrath of overwrought taxpayers. I think that is all Bearcat is trying to say; there's no need for you to accuse him of saying something else in an effort to win the argument. You seem a little off your game today. Have a joint and relax!
PA AF

I just want to know what @Corndog2021 did that was so bad he had to delete his profile. I told him if he didn’t cover the trailer completely with aluminum foil that this could happen.
I missed it also I guess. I didn't even catch he was gone until you pointed it out. lol I miss him though

Indeed I am, just like you are what you are. Could it be any other way? Would you want it any other way?
I'd prefer that you engage in a little self awareness and attempt to improve on behavior that is problematic.

I certainly do.

Maybe you think being PA AF is the way to be....that it is an effective means of communication and persuasion.

It's not, but whatevs.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
Indeed I am, just like you are what you are. Could it be any other way? Would you want it any other way?
**I have no intelligent thought or retort so I am going to go full looney toon.

Dan the victim of the system so much he can't even vote. Yet he hangs on a politics board majority of his day. Seems like a winner.

Dan the victim of the system so much he can't even vote. Yet he hangs on a politics board majority of his day. Seems like a winner.
For the record I liked you better as Corndog.

Also, PA AF.

You don't hate it at all.

You revel in it.

But...whatevs.
No, JD, I live to satisfy your opinion in how I should comport myself. You have been such a magical influence on this board, in my life. Truthfully I don't revel in your dislike for me, I just don't care what you think.

No, JD, I live to satisfy your opinion in how I should comport myself. You have been such a magical influence on this board, in my life. Truthfully I don't revel in your dislike for me, I just don't care what you think.
Got a link for that?

Don't tell me he's dave's doppelganger.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT