ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Johnstone Talks To The Leftists That Read Her

She conveniently leaves out that none of this would be happening under Trump because Iran wouldn't have gotten paid and thus Hamas wouldn't have committed Oct. 07. When Trump was president, Israel was signing peace accords with other ME countries. With Biden as president, we're on the doorstep of WW3. But alas, Trump is the problem. Another moronic leftist who can't think beyond her safe space.

She conveniently leaves out that none of this would be happening under Trump because Iran wouldn't have gotten paid and thus Hamas wouldn't have committed Oct. 07. When Trump was president, Israel was signing peace accords with other ME countries. With Biden as president, we're on the doorstep of WW3. But alas, Trump is the problem. Another moronic leftist who can't think beyond her safe space.
You seem like a nice guy, but I do wonder sometimes at your reading comprehension.

You seem like a nice guy, but I do wonder sometimes at your reading comprehension.
Nope. Her point isn't wrong. If this were happening under Trump's presidency, then you'd have Aggie style bonfires occurring in every downtown of every major city in America. But as a leftist, she did conveniently leave out the real truth. None of this would be happening under Trump. She's smart enough to know the truth but leftist enough to not say it.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Nope. Her point isn't wrong. If this were happening under Trump's presidency, then you'd have Aggie style bonfires occurring in every downtown of every major city in America. But as a leftist, she did conveniently leave out the real truth. None of this would be happening under Trump. She's smart enough to know the truth but leftist enough to not say it.
You’re missing the message. She’s berating leftists who tell themselves they’ll vote for Biden because they think it would be worse if Trump did it. But it is the exact same thing no matter who does it. It has nothing to do with your fantasy notion that it wouldn’t happen under Trump, it’s not a criticism of Trump. It’s a criticism of liberals who will give Biden a pass using Trump as the excuse when it’s Biden that’s doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT