ADVERTISEMENT

Bristol, oh Bristol.

Sorry, after the Trump kids lied, stole, and shit on everything that wasn't nailed down I'd have figured you'd want to leave kids out of it. Apparently not.

Get after Hunter! Unlike you, I'm not in a cult. Curious to see if you have any criticisms of your William Wallace's kids.

I think we would all enjoy a factual list of non hyperbolic things the trump kids do that we can compare to hunter. Wouldnt we all like that guys??!!

go for it @anon_ph7vrsh7abnty

Do nepotism and self dealing count?

Edit: add: obviously lying?

you brought it up I assumed you had a specific list. You weren’t being hyberbolic hysterical and dishonest we’re you? People around here look up to you and are going to feel real let down if you don’t come up with something close to what you said about them originally.

you brought it up I assumed you had a specific list. You weren’t being hyberbolic hysterical and dishonest we’re you? People around here look up to you and are going to feel real let down if you don’t come up with something close to what you said about them originally.
So do they count as qualifying anecdotal vices in this list of yours?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
The most contemporary conservative move I've ever heard of is taking $260k to advocate for abstinence and then getting knocked up.

It's gotta be the most public, white trash, republican value-affirming microcosm in some time.

E9GfoI0WUAg91u-

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
Hunter Biden has a baby conceived during a meth binge that he doesn’t know nor does family man Joe even acknowledge. You are too stupid to insult.
Look, nobody voted for biden because we wanted Hunter, that doesn't matter. What we really appreciate is how he's sticking to his promises. You may have noticed we're not in Afganistan?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Look, nobody voted for biden because we wanted Hunter, that doesn't matter. What we really appreciate is how he's sticking to his promises. You may have noticed we're not in Afganistan?

hunter international scammer trading on dads name doesn’t matter. Bristol palin having sex that needs its own thread. Too stupid to insult.

Only matters when its someone else.
I swear the wrong people are falling off airplanes in Afghanistan. Smdh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT