ADVERTISEMENT

Bristol, oh Bristol.

anon_xl72qcu5isp39

Heisman Candidate
Sep 7, 2008
I would like to thank the Palins and RNC for bringing this little treasure to the American political landscape. That family truly is a perfect symbol for the conservative movement.

I was thinking about having another cup of coffee before I get to work. The cat started howling at about 4:00 this morning and I just don't feel as rested as I should.

Another day and another liberal making a personal attack on someone they disagree with. Your parents would be so proud.

Seriously, they would be.

Reactions: CBradSmith
C'mon Palins--you people are so preoccupied with sex and this whole contraception thing is so inexpensive!---:

Last edited:
If I were a liberal I'd want to deflect from the current scandals of the Obama led IRS and the Hag led State Department. But to deflect with Bristol got pregnant again? Man you guys are grasping.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I would like to thank the Palins and RNC for bringing this little treasure to the American political landscape. That family truly is a perfect symbol for the conservative movement.

And if she had several more and then expected the taxpayers to foot the bill, she would a perfect symbol for the liberal movement.

It's a lifestyle choice. Unless you have an axe to grind - evidently.

I wonder if Bristol is still dating hockey players?

Somebody slipped one past the goalie..!

Make fun of 2 guys dating you are a homophobe. Make fun of an interracial couple and you are a racist. So what does that make these 2 guys?

Really, what are you trying to accomplish. An honest answer would be nice for once.

Just think: Bristol's Momma could've been one heart beat away. Another big thanks to conservatives for almost getting their way on that one.

So Sarah is big on abstinence only. Maybe Bristol thinks you get pregnant by doing something else? You've seen her mom answer unscripted questions -- it's a possibility. Maybe she's really trying but mistakenly puts the condom on the guy's thumb or something like that.

Do you think she'll return the $262,500 she took for being an abstinence spokesperson?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Make fun of 2 guys dating you are a homophobe. Make fun of an interracial couple and you are a racist. So what does that make these 2 guys?

Really, what are you trying to accomplish. An honest answer would be nice for once.

They don't know what an honest answer is. They think they're entertainers. Like to listen to themselves type. Two class A dips*^!s.

RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)

RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

* RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)

* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Reactions: AC2020
I've got to get the yard mowed today.

If you're mowing and you look up and Bristol is standing in your driveway, bare foot, wearing cutoffs, my suggestion is to just shut off the lawnmower and go inside and make yourself a glass of iced tea and don't go back outside for a while.

Hey @ThorOdinson13 where's your link for those rules?

Why do I need to provide a link? You want a complete list so you can perfect your "mad skillz"? They are pretty easy to find, multiple links on the subject.

Here you go.

1. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."

2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.

3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time...."

8. "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose."

9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign."

11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative."

12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'... "...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...' "One acts decisively only in the conviction that all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other."

Why do you liberals hate women?

They don't hate all women, just those that don't buy into their crap. Libs love the militant feminists, lesbians, and all of the ladies who have multiple kids by multiple dads and expect the government to pay for it.

Where Bristol has gone wrong is actually taking responsibility for her situation and not becoming a welfare queen.

Oh my 🤣
So Sarah is big on abstinence only. Maybe Bristol thinks you get pregnant by doing something else? You've seen her mom answer unscripted questions -- it's a possibility. Maybe she's really trying but mistakenly puts the condom on the guy's thumb or something like that.

Do you think she'll return the $262,500 she took for being an abstinence spokesperson?

You should be sending this guy a check. Find him, see if you can sit at his feet and learn.

I wonder if she ever refunded that abstinence money? 😅😅😅😅😅😁😆😆😆😆😆

Can you think of any other president's kids we could discuss in the intervening six years from the OP?

i would think you and anons outrage could be traced to the reality of which the presidents kids acted in an undesirable way. I assume you have something big planned for hunter since premarital sex caused you such consternation.

This is some real important shit right here. World changer.
And to think, he brought it back from 6 years ago!

i would think you and anons outrage could be traced to the reality of which the presidents kids acted in an undesirable way. I assume you have something big planned for hunter since premarital sex caused you such consternation.

Oh baby, we have soooooooo much catchign up to do, then. Start on Eric and Don Jr.

How much of that abstinence money do you think she gave back, though? The deal is, she was kind of cute. She didnt' have to take that abstinence $$, did she? Wouldn't be republican if she actually was consistent with the values she wants other people to conform to, would she? Ya'll probably thinking about running her for the senat, aren't you?

Why in a thousand lifetimes would you bring this back up? Bristol took $262k to evangelize for abstinence and then got knocked up and you brought it back up?

And to think, he brought it back from 6 years ago!

Oh baby, we have soooooooo much catchign up to do, then. Start on Eric and Don Jr.

How much of that abstinence money do you think she gave back, though? The deal is, she was kind of cute. She didnt' have to take that abstinence $$, did she? Wouldn't be republican if she actually was consistent with the values she wants other people to conform to, would she? Ya'll probably thinking about running her for the senat, aren't you?

Why in a thousand lifetimes would you bring this back up? Bristol took $262k to evangelize for abstinence and then got knocked up and you brought it back up?

i obviously brought it back up to show how you are incapable of scale of outrage. Again. A young girl fvcking her boyfriend but you don’t have a peep to say abouthunter accusing his dad of extorting him while sleeping with Russian prostitutes and taking money from international companies because his dad and uncle showed him the ropes of international scheming. But abstinence money…

it is funny how dems don’t have the basis to be hypocrites though.

i obviously brought it back up to show how you are incapable of scale of outrage. Again. A young girl fvcking her boyfriend but you don’t have a peep to say abouthunter accusing his dad of extorting him while sleeping with Russian prostitutes and taking money from international companies because his dad and uncle showed him the ropes of international scheming. But abstinence money…

Sorry, after the Trump kids lied, stole, and shit on everything that wasn't nailed down I'd have figured you'd want to leave kids out of it. Apparently not.

Get after Hunter! Unlike you, I'm not in a cult. Curious to see if you have any criticisms of your William Wallace's kids.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

The greatest scale of outrage comparison is Afghanistan. The BornFollowers have filled up the entire front page with duplicate Afghanistan threads, when we're getting out after 20 years and a long-planned (during Trump's years) withdrawal. When Fatass abandoned the kurds, also our staunch, overwhelmed allies, without notice or support, the same people thought it was fine. Pretty damning, isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Sorry, after the Trump kids lied, stole, and shit on everything that wasn't nailed down I'd have figured you'd want to leave kids out of it. Apparently not.

Get after Hunter! Unlike you, I'm not in a cult. Curious to see if you have any criticisms of your William Wallace's kids.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So much fail, dickbreath. You're nothing but a Maddow and Joy Reid talking point caricature at this point. It's damn funny though.

You gonna buy any of Hunter's reasonably priced artwork in the White House Art Sale? I remember when you were against kids grifting before you're for it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The greatest scale of outrage comparison is Afghanistan. The BornFollowers have filled up the entire front page with duplicate Afghanistan threads, when we're getting out after 20 years and a long-planned (during Trump's years) withdrawal. When Fatass abandoned the kurds, also our staunch, overwhelmed allies, without notice or support, the same people thought it was fine. Pretty damning, isn't it?
Yeah, sorry we're pointing out that the demented idiot pedophile you voted for just caused one of the most significant fvck ups in US history. It is what it is.

Susan Rice disagrees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT