ADVERTISEMENT

Biden To Defy SCOTUS Again

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

I feel for these kids that were stupid enough to put themselves into unmanageable debt before they got started in life but the solution is not to pass that debt off to future taxpayers. If Democrats were truly interested in helping fix the disaster they made they would fix the problem, not make it worse.

I feel for these kids that were stupid enough to put themselves into unmanageable debt before they got started in life but the solution is not to pass that debt off to future taxpayers. If Democrats were truly interested in helping fix the disaster they made they would fix the problem, not make it worse.
A low payment with zero interest is a better choice than forgiveness, and there are problems with that.

I've said for years, the solution here is simple. Tax college endowments to pay for the student loan bailout. Zero tax bills for individual citizens, and the colleges who got fat off the 'guaranteed' tuition loans (allowing them to elevate tuition rates at 5x the rate of inflation) foot the bill. Everyone wins.

The party of no common sense……acting idiotic to try and pry votes away?……..shocking

Getting rid of student loans only treats the symptoms. Without student loans textbook prices and tuition prices wouldn’t have gone up thousands of percentage points over the last few decades. When students are given so much free money to attend college, all it does is show the colleges that people have more money they can separate them from. You have to do something about college costs before anything will ever get better. If the government pays off the debt now, we’ll just be in the same situation a couple years from now. It will never end.

Reactions: AC2020
Getting rid of student loans only treats the symptoms. Without student loans textbook prices and tuition prices wouldn’t have gone up thousands of percentage points over the last few decades. When students are given so much free money to attend college, all it does is show the colleges that people have more money they can separate them from. You have to do something about college costs before anything will ever get better. If the government pays off the debt now, we’ll just be in the same situation a couple years from now. It will never end.
That's the Democrat way, create the problem, make it worse and then double down on making it worse.

Now we have two one expresident one present who don't give a shit about your law.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Now we have two one expresident one present who don't give a shit about your law.
Those that live in mud huts shouldn't throw shoes at others.

"Corruption in Pakistan is widespread,[1] and extends to every sector from government to judiciary, police, health services, education, and military.[2]

Corruption distorts economic decision-making, deters investment, undermines competitiveness and, ultimately, weakens economic growth of a country that is why the problems are long-standing, and despite ongoing calls for reform, and many attempts to improve the situation, there is little evidence of progress."

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT