ADVERTISEMENT

“Look at the way I’ve been treated lately...

davidallen

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2006
Portland, OR
“Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media. No politician in history, and I say with surety, has been treated worse, more unfairly.”

What a unaware cry baby...

Reactions: GL97
“Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media. No politician in history, and I say with surety, has been treated worse, more unfairly.”

Let's get a list going of who has been attacked more by the media. I'll start.

Casey Anthony

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Trump is an egomaniac and an ass but you cannot tell me that you honestly believe there has not been a coordinated effort by the press to take fist full after fistful of shit and throw it against the wall. Even in your twisted mind there is no way.
Even in my twisted mine I realize that those who fling shit get hit with shit... Often times their own shit.

The telling moment is when you whine about how bad your own shit smells.

Even in my twisted mine I realize that those who fling shit get hit with shit... Often times their own shit.

First part true.

Second part...wtf are you even saying?

Third part, where's a straight answer?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

7-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

Chicken or the egg. If Trump didn't constantly do stupid shit, maybe the media wouldn't constantly have new stuff to throw at the wall.

I've said many times he plays the part. They are both terrible cancers at this point. Everyone is complicit. Even us. We put these people up there and we watch their shows. The worse it gets the more we watch. The more we buy the Chinese products which pay more to the Jewish controlled media @HighStickHarry for advertising. Rachel Maddow will be burning trump in effigy to 10 million a night this time next year. Trump versus Clinton was us. The media is us. The compartmentalizing is us. When the history books are written and they start in chapter one with the revolution and meander to now the blame will fall on us.

يرجى من الطلاب الانتقال إلى الفصل 26 في كتابك الدراسي ودعونا نناقش مرحلة ما بعد العصر الحديث لديمقراطية الولايات المتحدة المعروفة أيضا بثقافة المسلمين "النصر العظيم".

Inshallah

Did he really say that? In history? LOL. I think he has dementia.

Let's get a list going of who has been attacked more by the media. I'll start.

Casey Anthony

Nixon
Lincoln
FDR before WWII during New Deal Era

Come to mind immediately if we are just talking about Presidents.

A good part of this is a function of so many more media sources being out there with the proliferation of the internet.

I always get this part confused. Which one of us has the burden of proof when it comes to the treatment by the collective national press in Lincoln versus trump?

I always get this part confused. Which one of us has the burden of proof when it comes to the treatment by the collective national press in Lincoln versus trump?

Well it kind of depends. If your question was in reality a challenge asserting that none had been treated as poorly as Trump I was just throwing out possibilities for consideration then it would probably be on you.

If yours was an innocent question and I was asserting definitively that Lincoln is absolutely a correct answer it would be on me.

It does get confusing.:D

But let me just see if we can reach a level of agreement without sussing out who has to do what.

I included media and treatment in the Southern states in my evaluation....

And we can't really evaluate this just by sheer amount because there was notably less media/press outlet from era to era. In fact, we'd probably first have to start by agreeing how we were going to define good and bad "treatment" by the media to evaluate the claim that Trumped has been treated worse. We'd have to agree on definitions AND measurement protocols and I ain't got time for that.

Adams/Jefferson was pretty heated with attacks by the media on both of them.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Well it kind of depends. If your question was in reality a challenge asserting that none had been treated as poorly as Trump I was just throwing out possibilities for consideration then it would probably be on you.

If yours was an innocent question and I was asserting definitively that Lincoln is absolutely a correct answer it would be on me.

It does get confusing.:D

But let me just see if we can reach a level of agreement without sussing out who has to do what.

I included media and treatment in the Southern states in my evaluation....

And we can't really evaluate this just by sheer amount because there was notably less media/press outlet from era to era. In fact, we'd probably first have to start by agreeing how we were going to define good and bad "treatment" by the media to evaluate the claim that Trumped has been treated worse. We'd have to agree on definitions AND measurement protocols and I ain't got time for that.

Somebody translate. Did I win?

Obama said people often criticize him based on what they see and hear about him from conservative media outlets.

“When people criticize or respond negatively to me, usually they’re responding to this character that they’re seeing on TV called Barack Obama," he said in the interview.

"You understand that if people are angry that somehow the government is failing, then they are going to look to the guy who represents government," Obama continued. "And that applies, by the way, even to some of the folks who are now Trump supporters. They’re responding to a fictional character named Barack Obama who they see on Fox News or who they hear about through Rush Limbaugh."

This is true, it's like my kryptonite. I have to get digs in on the guy when opportunity presents.

I think that if I happened to see you across a large crowded room, I'd be more likely to get and have an easier time getting your attention just saying "Abraham Lincoln" than I would yelling your name. :p

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
I think that if I happened to see you across a large crowded room, I'd be more likely to get and have an easier time getting your attention just saying "Abraham Lincoln" than I would yelling your name. :p

Sadly I think you are right!!! That said, I'd see who said it and realize it's just Vanilla Flavor Flav looking for some attention. :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT