ADVERTISEMENT

economy: start reporting it the right way???

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
fjb, this idiot is so far removed from the great unwashed he actually believes things are better now than when he took office. yea, this moran believes middle class lives are better.

what planet is crap pants living on? (dangling prepostion)

crime up
southern border wide open
gas, food, lodging all up hint: these are the things we give a rats ass about
shut down oil and gas
afghan fiasco
spent $1.9 trillion paying off his donors and called it inflation reduction, what a friggin joke.
mask, vax, shutdown, pandemic screwup, always about control, not health

if we disagree with the progressives and diaper boy, we are racist magas who tried to over throw the government. their answer to everything is dec 7th and abortion. got news for you, don't like your STATE"S abortion law? change it, that is your right. or move to another state that has abortion laws you agree with. (yea, i know, dangling prepostion again)

and now he thinks HE is being treated unfairly by the press. the national media has been humping his leg for 3 yrs. i hope that trump, after elected will NOT go scorched earth on these progressive mofos. hope he will be a better man. but i fear the gop is the other side of the same coin.

lived through civil rights and the viet nam war era, but this country is way more divided now. why do they want to disarm us? hint: it's not to stop mass shootings, it is so we cannot defend ourselves against their tyrannical government, and specifically that was intent of the framers of 2nd amendment. read the federalist papers, it's all there.

want my weapons? come get em. i will die fighting before i give them up. and i'm not alone saying this. the japanese talked about invading the u s a after pearl harbor and likely would have, had we lost the battle of midway. but, one japanese honcho said there would be an american behind every tree with a rifle. that honcho was correct, every damn tree.

o yea, merry christmas

thots progressive pukes?

one bullet at a time mofos, one bullet at a time

fjb, this idiot is so far removed from the great unwashed he actually believes things are better now than when he took office. yea, this moran believes middle class lives are better.

crime up
shut down oil and gas
afghan fiasco
spent $1.9 trillion paying off his donors and called it inflation reduction, what a friggin joke.

if we disagree with the progressives and diaper boy, we are racist magas who tried to over throw the government. their answer to everything is dec 7th and abortion. got news for you, don't like your STATE"S abortion law? change it, that is your right. or move to another state that has abortion laws you agree with. (yea, i know, dangling prepostion again)

and now he thinks HE is being treated unfairly by the press. the national media has been humping his leg for 3 yrs. i hope that trump, after elected will NOT go scorched earth on these progressive mofos. hope he will be a better man. but i fear the gop is the other side of the same coin.

lived through civil rights and the viet nam war era, but this country is way more divided now. why do they want to disarm us? hint: it's not to stop mass shootings, it is so we cannot defend ourselves against their tyrannical government, and specifically that was intent of the framers of 2nd amendment. read the federalist papers, it's all there.

want my weapons? come get em. i will die fighting before i give them up. and i'm not alone saying this. the japanese talked about invading the u s a after pearl harbor and likely would have, had we lost the battle of midway. but, one japanese honcho said there would be an american behind every tree with a rifle. that honcho was correct, every damn tree.

o yea, merry christmas

thots progressive pukes?

If you are a multi-millionaire and property owner (which Biden is), things ARE great under his administration. Inflation is irrelevant to you, and higher interest rates make you money rather than cost you money. And if you were wealthy enough to ride out the Covid pullback in the stock market, then you're probably doing just fine. Your property has doubled in value, your market positions have mostly fully recovered, and your savings accounts are making 5% interest.

Its everyone who isn't a multi-millionaire, property owner that's been screwed by the Biden economy.

If you are a multi-millionaire and property owner (which Biden is), things ARE great under his administration. Inflation is irrelevant to you, and higher interest rates make you money rather than cost you money. And if you were wealthy enough to ride out the Covid pullback in the stock market, then you're probably doing just fine. Your property has doubled in value, your market positions have mostly fully recovered, and your savings accounts are making 5% interest.

Its everyone who isn't a multi-millionaire, property owner that's been screwed by the Biden economy.
Agree with your post, Justin. Democrats are the party of the Super rich and the poor and lower middle class. Democrats give taxpayer money away mostly to those will vote for them......and then spend money like drunken sailors on their own desires, expecting kickbacks. They say FU to the rest of us, the true patriots.

crime up
shut down oil and gas
afghan fiasco

o yea, merry christmas

thots progressive pukes?

You absolutely have to go scorched earth on the establishment (note: both dem and rep).

They must drink the serum of ipecac or the same will continue, And pass some freaken laws that will keep some of this from happening. It's past time the government put some regulations on themselves.

You absolutely have to go scorched earth on the establishment (note: both dem and rep).

They must drink the serum of ipecac or the same will continue, And pass some freaken laws that will keep some of this from happening. It's past time the government put some regulations on themselves.
Just enforcing the laws on the books would solve most of the problems.

Most ever?

The year 2023 will be a record-setting one for the oil and gas industry in Texas and the United States. As a matter of fact, the U.S. will become the largest producing country in history this year, as proclaimed by a news story on CNN this week.

“As the world grapples with the existential crisis of climate change, environmental activists want President Joe Biden to phase out the oil industry, and Republicans argue he’s already doing that. Meanwhile, the surprising reality is the United States is pumping oil at a blistering pace and is on track to produce more than any country has in history,” CNN reporter Matt Egan stated.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Most ever?

The year 2023 will be a record-setting one for the oil and gas industry in Texas and the United States. As a matter of fact, the U.S. will become the largest producing country in history this year, as proclaimed by a news story on CNN this week.

“As the world grapples with the existential crisis of climate change, environmental activists want President Joe Biden to phase out the oil industry, and Republicans argue he’s already doing that. Meanwhile, the surprising reality is the United States is pumping oil at a blistering pace and is on track to produce more than any country has in history,” CNN reporter Matt Egan stated.
Now imagine what the US could produce if Biden and the Democrats were not trying to destroy the industry. This is another example of the private sector succeeded in spite of government

not one progressive replied, not one. i thot they would be talking unemployment, jobs created (just came back after the pandemic) or some other metric besides gas, food, lodging and insurance.

some idiot on the talking heads yesterday was beating the "economy is great" drum hard. stock market is way up, he said. the average middle class american has 20% less buying power than he had 3 yrs ago. second jobs, using up savings or belt tightening is the middle class' only answer. they don't have stocks and bonds, all they have are bills to pay and less money to pay them.

belt tightening at the biden household is limited to hunter tightening a belt on his arm as he preps to shoot drugs. doj used facial recognition to i d all the jan 7th insurrectionists, but couldn't find out who brought cocaine to the white house. right,,,,,, pull this leg, it plays yankee doodle.

one bullet at a time squad bitches, one bullet at a time

where are the progressives? other than jan 6th or abortion, they don't have an answer.

bump one last time

one bullet at a time progressives, one bullet at a time

Wasn't it Trump who based the economy on how the stock market was doing? I believe it just hit a record high............but in all seriousness , the economy is much better than when Biden took over.........but........it was terrible because of COVID so no matter what anyone did , it was going to improve.......I always thought it was funny when they would post the job numbers.......of course they were going to get better , so many were out of work

• Haha
Lady I know told me her sales were down $95,000 compared to last yr. Dims are killin it!
My sales were also way down and have been since Joe stole 2020.
Just about everyone I know are telling me sales are down for them as well. I just hope the ones suffering the most voted for this shit show.

Inflation fueled by run away government spending and over regulation has raised the cost of basic living by nearly 20% since Biden took over and the real cost to middle and lower income earners is much higher because some basic staples like gas, utilities and food like bread have close to doubled.

e3f9c9bdec544d96.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT