ADVERTISEMENT

“London murder rate overtakes N.Y. as KNIFE CRIME rises.”

Yeah because calling one woman a Gorilla is directed at a whole Race of People. Easy to see why you never became a Nurse.
Go crawl back to your safespace.
So, calling one black woman a gorilla can't be racist since it wasn't directed at the entire race? Interesting logic. That brings me back to the previous question you responded to but didn't answer.

Why would I become a nurse? I'd have to take a really big pay cut to become a nurse. Great profession, but not my cup of tea.

So, calling one black woman a gorilla can't be racist since it wasn't directed at the entire race? Interesting logic.

Ancient wisdom, adapted to the 21st century:

“People in glass houses shouldn’t be prolific race-card-players.”

While the dipshit Kenyan dick sucking monkey grinds his organ...

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor...

If you like your plan you can keep your plan...

Save $2,500 a year!!!!!!!!!!

Source: https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/national-emergency.80848/page-5#post-1419985

Reactions: OUSOONER67
So, calling one black woman a gorilla can't be racist since it wasn't directed at the entire race? Interesting logic. That brings me back to the previous question you responded to but didn't answer.

Why would I become a nurse? I'd have to take a really big pay cut to become a nurse. Great profession, but not my cup of tea.

See NZ Poke's post, I am done with you Mr. Pot.

Lol. Nz with the argument ender.

today-i-saw-some-weird-shit-gif.gif

Reactions: OUSOONER67
See NZ Poke's post, I am done with you Mr. Pot.
Do you flail around as much in real life as you do on message boards? Three points...

1. I called bullshit on a guy in his 50s claiming he had never heard of the term "porch monkey." "Porch monkey" has had a lot of use in popular culture and that's why I doubted you. I thought that pretty much anyone over the age of young adult has heard that term used, especially by black popular culture. Maybe you grew up in a monastery devoid of any sort of media. And then you threw a fit complete with some of really lame insults.

1. I did not accuse you of being a racist. You've chosen to defend yourself by stating multiple times that your comment can't be racist because it was directed at an individual, not the entire race. That logic sounds really, really dumb, thus I asked you about it. You responded by again throwing a fit and tossing out personal insults.

3. This one is important. I'm man enough to admit that the quote NaZi Poke posted can easily be construed as racist. That wasn't my intent, just as you claim racism wasn't involved in your use of silverback. The difference between you and me is that I'm not going to spend 2 days over multiple pages trying to defend it by claiming that it couldn't possibly be racist because I directed it at one individual. My intention was to conjure up imagery of an audience watching the organ grinder while the monkey takes everyone's money. That's not at all how it appears as posted. I would not have thrown a 2 day fit if someone had questioned my motive.

Do you flail around as much in real life as you do on message boards? Three points...

1. I called bullshit on a guy in his 50s claiming he had never heard of the term "porch monkey." "Porch monkey" has had a lot of use in popular culture and that's why I doubted you. I thought that pretty much anyone over the age of young adult has heard that term used, especially by black popular culture. Maybe you grew up in a monastery devoid of any sort of media. And then you threw a fit complete with some of really lame insults.

1. I did not accuse you of being a racist. You've chosen to defend yourself by stating multiple times that your comment can't be racist because it was directed at an individual, not the entire race. That logic sounds really, really dumb, thus I asked you about it. You responded by again throwing a fit and tossing out personal insults.

3. This one is important. I'm man enough to admit that the quote NaZi Poke posted can easily be construed as racist. That wasn't my intent, just as you claim racism wasn't involved in your use of silverback. The difference between you and me is that I'm not going to spend 2 days over multiple pages trying to defend it by claiming that it couldn't possibly be racist because I directed it at one individual. My intention was to conjure up imagery of an audience watching the organ grinder while the monkey takes everyone's money. That's not at all how it appears as posted. I would not have thrown a 2 day fit if someone had questioned my motive.

I was just about to post a reply stating that I did not believe you were calling all Black People a Monkey when you called Obama one since according to your logic one cannot call a single black person a Monkey without it being Racist. Yet you hold me to different standards and after seeing you flail around as you put it, trying to weasel out of it I am glad I did not post it.
You called bullshit on my post that I never heard the term Porch Monkey before, I had not. You got called out Pot, get over it and get over yourself hypocrite.

I was just about to post a reply stating that I did not believe you were calling all Black People a Monkey when you called Obama one since according to your logic one cannot call a single black person a Monkey without it being Racist. Yet you hold me to different standards and after seeing you flail around as you put it, trying to weasel out of it I am glad I did not post it.
You called bullshit on my post that I never heard the term Porch Monkey before, I had not. You got called out Pot, get over it and get over yourself hypocrite.
Huh? I simply asked you a question regarding your logic that directing something toward an individual can't be racist because it isn't directed at an entire race. I'm not calling you a racist, Nancy, I'm asking about your logic. You used it again in your latest reply.

Huh? I simply asked you a question regarding your logic that directing something toward an individual can't be racist because it isn't directed at an entire race. I'm not calling you a racist, Nancy, I'm asking about your logic. You used it again in your latest reply.

Ask yourself, you called Obama a Monkey. Were you calling all Black Men Monkeys or just him? Try and keep up Forrest.

Ask yourself, you called Obama a Monkey. Were you calling all Black Men Monkeys or just him? Try and keep up Forrest.
It's "try to keep up," dipshit.

Are you saying it's impossible for something directed at an individual to be racist? That's a fairly easy question to answer since it's a yes/no qurstion. You seem to think the answer is no by your posts. Is that a correct assumption of your logic, dipshit?

LOL! This is ridiculous.

You're a 52 year old, business owner (according to an earlier thread) and you're up at 1:37 and 3:35 in the middle of the night on a Wednesday to argue on a silly message board with people you're never going to meet?

Dude, go outside, have a good day and come home to your welcoming family. We're not on this Earth long enough for this silliness.

P.S. - OU sucks.

Reactions: 0rangeSlice
LOL! This is ridiculous.

You're a 52 year old, business owner (according to an earlier thread) and you're up at 1:37 and 3:35 in the middle of the night on a Wednesday to argue on a silly message board with people you're never going to meet?

Dude, go outside, have a good day and come home to your welcoming family. We're not on this Earth long enough for this silliness.

P.S. - OU sucks.

Its all for shits and giggles, medic knows I love him. I figured you Pokes would like 2 Sooners going at it over nothing. :D
You should have seen the Sooner offtopic board a few yrs back before they did away with it, was not for the faint of heart.but it like this one was just a message board where people went back and forth, nobody really took any of it too serious.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT