ADVERTISEMENT

“London murder rate overtakes N.Y. as KNIFE CRIME rises.”

Just picture pilt in his raspberry beret and black turtleneck making them all swoon and snort with that bs.

And Wharry would be sitting there on the sofa with some pizza pockets, explaining to them how they're victimizing white people.

I was born yesterday so could someone please explain to me the difference between comparing white people to monkeys and black people to monkeys?

Nobody compared Black PEOPLE to monkeys. Learn how to read.

Speaking of NY:

D8yJRtoXoAAHOy2

If it's attention you want, it's attention you shall get... from someone else.

You're an obvious liar and probable bigot. I'm fine with that. At your level of functioning I'll take that.

Dumbya was my name of choice.

I was a Full Blown Bigot yesterday now you are demoting me to Probable? Does that also come with a pay cut?

Nobody compared Black PEOPLE to monkeys. Learn how to read.
I was born yesterday so could someone please explain to me the difference between comparing white people to monkeys and black people to apes?

FIFY

He's got a point. (gooner67)

Which gets to the crux of the issue @Syskatine

Where's your accountability for being wrong? (Probable)

Ill have you to keep me straight.

HELLO?? We're talking about that imbecile with a gay communist space race going on? Are up on this? Is this new?

LOL. Run away? It's an effing message board, Super Chief. Yes, I called bullshit on you for claiming to have never heard of "porch monkey" before. Did your feelers get hurt?

Its a message board? Thanks Captain Obvious I did not know that!
If you don't believe I have never heard that term before thats your problem not mine, I won't lose any sleep over it.
giphy.gif

Its a message board? Thanks Captain Obvious I did not know that!
If you don't believe I have never heard that term before thats your problem not mine, I won't lose any sleep over it.
giphy.gif
Awesome. I'll mail you a prize.

I was born yesterday so could someone please explain to me the difference between comparing white people to monkeys and black people to apes?

FIFY

Still unable to read I see. Should I use graphs, charts and pics instead?

Here is one to start with, included an extra as a kind of bonus.
giphy.gif

You've become the John Blake of this little corner of the internet.

It takes a special kind of moron to catch it from all these voices from every direction on the board. In fact, I think you've set a new precedent, lol. Well done.

Post some more monkey memes to show us how smart and in control of all this you are.

That doesn't do much to clarify your position on black people and apes.

Thats because you are too stupid to see that one woman is not all black people. Do you represent all idiots? If I offend you does that mean I am offending all idiots? According to your logic I guess so.

You've become the John Blake of this little corner of the internet.

It takes a special kind of moron to catch it from all these voices from every direction on the board. In fact, I think you've set a new precedent, lol. Well done.

Post some more monkey memes to show us how smart and in control of all this you are.

3 or 4 idiots equate all voices on here? You are a God Damn Genius!
Are you gonna bump me back up to Full Bigot again instead of Probable or is that wishful thinking on my part?

Thats because you are too stupid to see that one woman is not all black people. Do you represent all idiots? If I offend you does that mean I am offending all idiots? According to your logic I guess so.

Lil Bigot gonna impress the board with his machismo and...

2PSL1BU.gif

Is it your position that that one woman is the only black person ever to be compared to an ape?

Is it your position that that one woman is the only black person ever to be compared to an ape?
Only one I have called that, if you could read you would see that in my post. I saw Redd Foxx call Esther one regularly on his tv show Sanford and Son. I highly doubt Redd Foxx was calling all Black Women Gorilla's. Never gave it a seconds thought, same as when I saw George Jefferson calling people Honky, never offended me.
Why are you so offended I called Kim Foxx one? Related?

Only one I have called that, if you could read you would see that in my post. I saw Redd Foxx call Esther one regularly on his tv show Sanford and Son. I highly doubt Redd Foxx was calling all Black Women Gorilla's. Never gave it a seconds thought, same as when I saw George Jefferson calling people Honky, never offended me.
Why are you so offended I called Kim Foxx one? Related?
Did I mention you even once? Maybe it is you that should work on the reading comprehension.

So, a comment can't be racist if it's made about an individual? Interesting logic.

3 or 4 idiots equate all voices on here?
I'm trying really hard to be offended by being called an idiot by the guy that posted this:

Then have a parade and wave your Country's flag that you love so much you left it behind! And this ignorant **** is in Congress. So much for Assimilation, lets make the New Country just like our old one! Yay!

I'll let you know how that turns out.

So, a comment can't be racist if it's made about an individual? Interesting logic.

I'm trying really hard to be offended by being called an idiot by the guy that posted this:

I'll let you know how that turns out.

Yeah because calling one woman a Gorilla is directed at a whole Race of People. Easy to see why you never became a Nurse.
Go crawl back to your safespace.

Did you see Medic is an idiot in that post? Funny how you thought I included you in that sentence, if the shoe fits wear it.

Yeah do get back with me on that, I will be waiting on the edge of my seat in anticipation oh great one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT