ADVERTISEMENT

“London murder rate overtakes N.Y. as KNIFE CRIME rises.”

See Chicago, gun control works wonders there. Also fake hate crimes are now on the decline since you have to hire Nigerians to beat your half black ass up. But don't fret, a Silverback named Foxx will get you off if you are caught red handed! Follow the MONEY!
george-soros-0.jpg

Reactions: AC_Exotic
See Chicago, gun control works wonders there. Also fake hate crimes are now on the decline since you have to hire Nigerians to beat your half black ass up. But don't fret, a Silverback named Foxx will get you off if you are caught red handed! Follow the MONEY!
george-soros-0.jpg

Half black? Silverback?

george-soros-0.jpg
I'm no Foxx fan I think she is corrupt but "Silverback" that's not cool and only gives the left ammunition to play their stupid race card narrative.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
The obvious solution is to ban all knives. You must now eat your steak while holding it in your hands and chewing bites off. Butter knives might be the most dangerous. Maybe if they ban butter they could eliminate all butter knives without a protest. Slaughter houses will be the hardest hit, but, dammit, the government needs to do something to protect those poor folks from the danger of knives. Knives kill! Ban all knives! They need some common sense legislation taking knives away from the dangerous element within the country.

The obvious solution is to ban all knives. You must now eat your steak while holding it in your hands and chewing bites off. Butter knives might be the most dangerous. Maybe if they ban butter they could eliminate all butter knives without a protest. Slaughter houses will be the hardest hit, but, dammit, the government needs to do something to protect those poor folks from the danger of knives. Knives kill! Ban all knives! They need some common sense legislation taking knives away from the dangerous element within the country.

1. There is a movement to get people to quit carrying knives, I kid you not
2. MEAT?!?! MEAT?!?!... what kind of heathen are you. You are supposed to be slurping soy by now.

But don't fret, a Silverback named Foxx will get you off if you are caught red handed! Follow the MONEY!

Who's/what's the silverback named Foxx?

Edit: Sweet. Another MAGA bigot. Black dude named Foxx is an ape, huh?

@Medic007 @HighStickHarry @CBradSmith @MegaPoke you guys are just beside yourselves sometimes that anybody would play a race card against a good conservative. Libs just creating shit out of thin air. Here we go!

Reactions: Bitter Creek

@Medic007 @HighStickHarry @CBradSmith @MegaPoke you guys are just beside yourselves sometimes that anybody would play a race card against a good conservative. Libs just creating shit out of thin air. Here we go!

Did you just call Mrs Fox a dude? Bigot alert bigot alert!

So after ten years here you finally have a racial statement to Crowe about. And you tag us to flop around with your I told you so’s. Congrats?

LezBeReal...

My issue isn't you calling out racism when you can point to specific instances.

My issue is you, without evidence, claim that an undo majority of racism resides on 1 side of the political spectrum.

In that way you emulate the things you accuse of Trump. Hell, your disingenuous gum flapping makes him look downright saintly with the truth.

Reactions: HighStickHarry
Did you just call Mrs Fox a dude? Bigot alert bigot alert!

So after ten years here you finally have a racial statement to Crowe about. And you tag us to flop around with your I told you so’s. Congrats?

Actualy I think I levied the same accusation during a "Michelle Obama's an ape" thread.

LezBeReal...

My issue isn't you calling out racism when you can point to specific instances.

My issue is you, without evidence, claim that an undo majority of racism resides on 1 side of the political spectrum.

In that way you emulate the things you accuse of Trump. Hell, your disingenuous gum flapping makes him look downright saintly with the truth.

Welp, here it is. Still can't bear to call it out, can you?

I'll bet if Fatass did you would.

And yes, the racism is primarily on your end of the political spectrum. I started a thread on it, even. You remember that thread? I put it there so you could go see it whenever you started in about someone being too racially sensitive. Feel free to revisit that thread that disproves your contention.

Okay, professing my ignorance here. How's silverback a racial slur? I thought it was referencing someone's age. Like they are old and have silver hair.

Welp, here it is. Still can't bear to call it out, can you?

I'll bet if Fatass did you would.

And yes, the racism is primarily on your end of the political spectrum.
Son, I don't give a shit about the lies your spread.

You're a parody of the far left, which is, ironically, a parody.

You're a parody of a parody.

But guess what.... I've had a change of heart. Yes, Sys, I live in Edmond. And I'd be happy to take you and your incredibly patient wife for a burger or beer while we talk sports.

You utter a word of your inane political gibberish around my beautiful wife, though, and I'll slap the ugly off your face.

But guess what.... I've had a change of heart. Yes, Sys, I live in Edmond. And I'd be happy to take you and your incredibly patient wife for a burger or beer while we talk sports.

You utter a word of your inane political gibberish around my beautiful wife, though, and I'll slap the ugly off your face.
Fat freaking chance, cockroaches scurry for the shadows when you turn on the lights. Own his filthy insults and big tough talk in real life? Surely you jest.

$100 says he's a bot anyway.

You're too late. I've already had this discussion with the fine gentleman from Oklahoma. I doubt, if he actually knew a black person, that he would use these terms in front of them.
Well shit. I had hoped there was some slim chance that I was reading something into this that wasn’t there. Too optimistic of me it appears if you've already tried.

Bigot? Because I think she looks like a Silverback? Please.
The Left calls Trump a Orange Orangutan daily, does not bother me.
Foxx called Lemon Jussie a Washed Up Actor so is she a Homophobe and a Racist?
When Obama was President all you had to do was call him a bad President and the left would call you a Racist. Now they call you that just for being White and a Conservative. It has become the Left's favorite insult and has been used so much that it has lost its true meaning.

I appreciate that, Brad, and I'm glad you've finally come around. How about if we just stick to your wife and me for dinner for the time being and we'll decide if you'd add anything to the conversation?

Bigot? Because I think she looks like a Silverback? Please.
The Left calls Trump a Orange Orangutan daily, does not bother me.
Foxx called Lemon Jussie a Washed Up Actor so is she a Homophobe and a Racist?
When Obama was President all you had to do was call him a bad President and the left would call you a Racist. Now they call you that just for being White and a Conservative. It has become the Left's favorite insult and has been used so much that it has lost its true meaning.

LOL you're so pitiful. Sooner's gonna sooner.

Glad you think so! Whats the matter, can't come up with something clever so you throw a Sooner insult in there? Pathetic.

Nothing as clever as "silverback" to describe a black person but tt's still true. Constant issues out of OU. If the frats aren't singing "******" songs, or wearing blackface, their President is trying to suck some kid's dick. I can see why you're a fan. Did you attend undergrad?

You're quite the internet badass. You ever call a black guy that to his face?

Nothing as clever as "silverback" to describe a black person but tt's still true. Constant issues out of OU. If the frats aren't singing "******" songs, or wearing blackface, their President is trying to suck some kid's dick. I can see why you're a fan. Did you attend undergrad?

You're quite the internet badass. You ever call a black guy that to his face?

I thought you approved of dude on dude dicksucking? Are you or is your alter ego pookiebear the pitcher or catcher? I am guessing you are the catcher too much of a little bitch for you not to be.
And I called Foxx a silverback not all women or black women, try and keep up.
Ever call a black guy what to his face?
Internet badass? I have been called worse, hell I was even called Hitler on the Sooner board by a guy because I wanted Mike Stoops fired.
Now go log on as Pookiebear so he can be offended too.

Last edited:
I thought you approved of dude on dude dicksucking? Are you or is your alter ego pookiebear the pitcher or catcher? I am guessing you are the catcher too much of a little bitch for you not to be.
And I called Foxx a silverback not all women or black women, try and keep up.
Ever call a black guy what to his face?
Internet badass? I have been called worse, hell I was even called Hitler on the Sooner board by a guy because I wanted Mike Stoops fired.
Now go log on as Pookiebear so he can be offended too.

Awww the little bigot's triggered.

Awww the little bigot's triggered.

Yeah thats what it is. Only a bigot would think that I was saying all Black people look like apes or gorillas. I don't think they do at all, I think white people look more like monkeys than anyone else so the fact that YOU think that shows who the real bigot is.
And yes Foxx does look like a Silverback. Sorry if that hurts your lil feelings. So go play your race baiting game somewhere else.

This whole primate thing started with Howard Cossell saying on MNF regarding a fantastic kick return from a black player "Look at that little monkey go!" without cable or satellite back then everyone watched MNF.

Howard Cossell is solely responsible for today's racial divide.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT