ADVERTISEMENT

Zelensky Rules Out Presidential Election Until War is Over

Heā€™s exiled with a bare part of his army intact, almost none of his officers, much of his armament lost. He does what he does for money, thatā€™s what mercenaries do. Russia will stop paying him. Iā€™m not sure what your point is.
My point Dan the propaganda of his apparent insurrection against his motherland and Putin, and Prigozhin ain't dead yet? Gotta love US news sources, and the Russian propaganda machine. šŸ‘

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
My point Dan the propaganda of his apparent insurrection against his motherland and Putin, and Prigozhin ain't dead yet? Gotta love US news sources, and the Russian propaganda machine. šŸ‘
Reminds me of when the US MSM told us Dick Cheney was someone who brought ā€œgravitasā€ to counter George Bushā€™s imbecility.

Reminds me of when the US MSM told us Dick Cheney was someone who brought ā€œgravitasā€ to counter George Bushā€™s imbecility.

I hear ya brother. You feel safe at night with sleepy and kamala? Xi jinping is watching.

Last edited:
When a country is in a war that means everything, what is or isn't allowable?

First off with approval ratings through the roof who is going to challenge him? Second, in the middle of a shooting war where every time you have to expose yourself to a public event or worse citizens to public events where they could all get wiped out isn't really a smart move. Lastly, he & his administration have been incredibly effective in this fight & also the PR game world wide. What makes you think anyone outside of Ukraine wants to see a change? If he doesn't hold elections after they have recovered their lands then we have a problem Houston.

I wouldn't want the lying scum media at the from either. Didn't you pay attention at the firets of the war when some moron photographer would take a picture of this or that group standing in front of a building that was instantly recognized by Ukrainians who subsequently bombed the places justifiably killing a ton of those scum invaders. The media simply can't be trusted & I wouldn't want them around either, considering how many bolshevik sympathizers there will be among their ranks. Wartime is a totally different deal than peacetime.

The whole Azov Nazi regime BS I've posted articles on before so not going to waste my time. Here is another article about though, https://lens.monash.edu/@politics-s...e-ukrainian-neo-nazis-canard-fooled-the-world Where you get the information that they would just walk around & shoot people who speak russian is also a load of crap, but I'm open-minded as to your source, so please provide.

The country is at war, period. This isn't a puff kleenex moment that every time they/Ukraine makes a move that most people in a peacetime situation would find appalling, isn't justified. This argument your carrying is the exact same as people who now, want anyone who might have owned a slave 200 years ago, to completely be erased from history. When given the context of their times what they did was normal, legal & accepted.

When he does something I think is outrageous will definitely speak out, but so far every single thing he has done makes sense & was/is done to save a country not try to win the benevolent rule follower of the year award. My only hope is that most of those invading scumbag bastards are fertilizing sunflowers this time next year instead of anything else. Arm the Ukrainians you can with everything & cut them loose, be a nice lesson for tyrants.

Finally, the world has blood on their hands here by supporting the treaty in 1995 that guaranteed Ukrainian Border sovereignty & further still allowing those mongoloids to have a permanent seat at the UN security council.

Slava Ukraini!
Iā€™m not sure this is where I read the Azov was indiscriminately killing Russian speaking Ukrainians, I didnā€™t go back and reread the article. But this may be where I saw it.

I can't imagine how you manage an election when you are actively under attack and have occupied territory to account for. During the blitz you had people just trying to survive - an election would have no credibility under those conditions.
Okay, Big David, I guess you retreated to your safe space and arenā€™t going to voice your questions or objections to what I could imagine when you couldnā€™t imagine anything. So Iā€™m going to catch the last of the Cardinals game. Iā€™ll check back in when itā€™s over to see if you crawled out of your bunker.

Okay, Big David, I guess you retreated to your safe space and arenā€™t going to voice your questions or objections to what I could imagine when you couldnā€™t imagine anything. So Iā€™m going to catch the last of the Cardinals game. Iā€™ll check back in when itā€™s over to see if you crawled out of your bunker.
He had to make a wine and gummy run for the drive by's later tonight. He does his best work under the influence. šŸ¤£

Working on some apple jack. More your speed?
Told ya, there he goes. šŸ¤£

car-no-door.gif

Apparently there is one (maybe more) serial killers roaming the tent cities in Daveā€™s hood injecting female victims with ā€œhot shotsā€ including fentanyl and raping/murdering.
Iā€™m sure big chubs has the situation in hand

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT