ADVERTISEMENT

You Win

I officially give up.
20406a69ab5140070003cb5d021257c5.gif

Yep, you showed everyone your word isn’t worth spit.

Then you want us to believe your shitposts.

You see the rub?
I don’t particularly care if you believe what I post, I know you won’t because you know it would trigger you if you read them. But you’re not the only poster on this board. I have trust that someone will read them, some of them anyway, and realize they carry a lot of truth within them.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
I don’t particularly care if you believe what I post, I know you won’t because you know it would trigger you if you read them. But you’re not the only poster on this board. I have trust that someone will read them, some of them anyway, and realize they carry a lot of truth within them.

Nope.

You and a bunch of hysterical young broads believe Hamas.

You haven’t noticed?

You’re posts all have a menstural tone.

Nope.

You and a bunch of hysterical young broads believe Hamas.

You haven’t noticed?

You’re posts all have a menstural tone.
No, I don’t believe Hamas, never have. You think that I believe Hamas because I point out the numerous lies and atrocities committed by Uncle Bibi. The fact is a person can recognize when both are lying and committing atrocities and reasonably not support either one. That seems to be a truth that evades you.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
No, I don’t believe Hamas, never have. You think that I believe Hamas because I point out the numerous lies and atrocities committed by Uncle Bibi. The fact is a person can recognize when both are lying and committing atrocities and reasonably not support either one. That seems to be a truth that evades you.

If you didn’t believe Hamas, you wouldn’t keep posting their propaganda.

So, quit saying you don’t believe Hamas.

That’s another lie.

If you didn’t believe Hamas, you wouldn’t keep posting their propaganda.

So, quit saying you don’t believe Hamas.

That’s another lie.
I don’t believe Hamas and I don’t support Hamas.

I don’t believe Uncle Bibi and I don’t support Uncle Bibi and its genocide.

That’s the truth.

When he was posting George Will and Bill Kristol links all day, nobody cared and nobody responded to his links. Made PoncaDan sad. Wasn't getting any attention. So he went HamasDan on us and found a way to get lots of the attention he was starved for.
Dan's burning the wrong shit in his hookah.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Maybe you'd like her to be yer senator Dan. Or maybe you'd like to relocate to Minnesota, folks of yer like?
No, Woody, no politician of any persuasion is my type. I can see that you’re very attracted to her, so you can keep her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT