ADVERTISEMENT

You Win

Three of the most memorable lies in modern history.

Richard Nixon
"I'm not a crook"

George H.W. Bush
"Read my lips, no new taxes"

That’s a good one! I had no idea I am that influential! Truth be told after I wrote that I determined I was not going to let anyone run me off this board. You guys had tremendous success chasing away all the leftists, but I’m damned if I’ll let you run off this anarchist/libertarian.

"You guys chasing off leftists?" Apologists typically abandon an argument when it finally dawns on them their argument is pointless, with no merit. On rare ocassion, a leftist is resolute.

I envision a pouting @Ponca Dan standing there with his cape blowing in the wind, boldly proclaiming, "You guys had tremendous success chasing away all the leftists, but I’m damned if I’ll let you run off this anarchist/libertarian."

Last edited:
I envision a pouting @Ponca Dan standing there with his cape blowing in the wind, boldly proclaiming, "You guys had tremendous success chasing away all the leftists, but I’m damned if I’ll let you run off this anarchist/libertarian."
I give you credit for having a fertile imaginatiin!

That’s a good one! I had no idea I am that influential! Truth be told after I wrote that I determined I was not going to let anyone run me off this board. You guys had tremendous success chasing away all the leftists, but I’m damned if I’ll let you run off this anarchist/libertarian.

You leftists run yourselves off. The ones with higher IQs' and sound reasoning departed when they finally realized there were no counter-points remaining without looking like complete fools. Congratulations on not letting looking a complete fool bother you.

You leftists run yourselves off. The ones with higher IQs' and sound reasoning departed when they finally realized there were no counter-points remaining without looking like complete fools. Congratulations on not letting looking a complete fool bother you.
You apparently don’t know this but I am not a leftist on most things. On most things I would be considered far to the right of you. We radical libertarians are strange like that.

And I have been doing some thinking about the leftists who got fed up with the schtick on this board and bolted, and have concluded I’m as guilty as any of you. @davidallen, for example, made it clear he hated me as much as you hate me now. I went round and round and round with @my_2cents, who called me a right-winger a hundred times more often than you’ve called me a lefty. I didn’t clash with @Syskatine as often as I did the others, but our relationship on this board was tendentious to say the least. @ClintonDavidScott and I never shared a friendly moment. The one leftist that I truly loved was @07pilt. He never lost his cool, stayed on the subject, was very bright and gave as good as he got. He’s the one I miss the most.

I think it’s a pity that the supposed right wingers in this board are so schizophrenic when it comes to supporting Israel vs supporting Ukraine. At first I couldn’t understand the utter devotion you have toward the Zionist cause. But now I understand that decades of media manipulation by organizations like AIPAC have worked beyond all expectation. Not that many years ago American presidents knew they could yank the chain of someone like Benjamin Netanyahu when his insanity got too far out of control because they knew the American public would not stand for it. Today our presidents, including your beloved Orange Man, bend the knee and kiss Bibi’s ring thinking that’s what the public wants. Thank God for the student protesters, especially young Jews, who recognize the evil that Zionism has birthed and have the courage to stand up to the mighty government with the same conviction my generation had back in the 60’s.

You apparently don’t know this but I am not a leftist on most things. On most things I would be considered far to the right of you. We radical libertarians are strange like that.

And I have been doing some thinking about the leftists who got fed up with the schtick on this board and bolted, and have concluded I’m as guilty as any of you. @davidallen, for example, made it clear he hated me as much as you hate me now. I went round and round and round with @my_2cents, who called me a right-winger a hundred times more often than you’ve called me a lefty. I didn’t clash with @Syskatine as often as I did the others, but our relationship on this board was tendentious to say the least. @ClintonDavidScott and I never shared a friendly moment. The one leftist that I truly loved was @07pilt. He never lost his cool, stayed on the subject, was very bright and gave as good as he got. He’s the one I miss the most.

I think it’s a pity that the supposed right wingers in this board are so schizophrenic when it comes to supporting Israel vs supporting Ukraine. At first I couldn’t understand the utter devotion you have toward the Zionist cause. But now I understand that decades of media manipulation by organizations like AIPAC have worked beyond all expectation. Not that many years ago American presidents knew they could yank the chain of someone like Benjamin Netanyahu when his insanity got too far out of control because they knew the American public would not stand for it. Today our presidents, including your beloved Orange Man, bend the knee and kiss Bibi’s ring thinking that’s what the public wants. Thank God for the student protesters, especially young Jews, who recognize the evil that Zionism has birthed and have the courage to stand up to the mighty government with the same conviction my generation had back in the 60’s.
Maybe because the people you think are ultra-right are actually closer the middle than they are the ultra-left or right. People have a tendency to read into to things what they want.

Maybe because the people you think are ultra-right are actually closer the middle than they are the ultra-left or right. People have a tendency to read into to things what they want.

Do you think it’s possible the right has also shifted right and not to the center? You cucks think rape victims should be forced to bear children, after all.

Not you? My humbles apologies. There are plenty on this board…..

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I don’t think of people on this board as ultra-right, I think they consider themselves to be MAGA, and to them MAGA means right, when in truth it means *their* big government solutions are better than everybody else’s big government solutions, when historically the conflict was between the big government left vs the small government right. Your last sentence is spot on. I have said before one of the greatest lines ever included in a song was in Paul Simon’s *The Boxer*: “… a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.” I see that daily in people’s responses to things I have written.

• Haha
Do you think it’s possible the right has also shifted right and not to the center? You cucks think rape victims should be forced to bear children, after all.

carry on
Morning after pill works for you? How many of yer kids have you flushed down the toilet? Painless right?

Last edited:
  • Love
I don’t think of people on this board as ultra-right, I think they consider themselves to be MAGA, and to them MAGA means right, when in truth it means *their* big government solutions are better than everybody else’s big government solutions, when historically the conflict was between the big government left vs the small government right. Your last sentence is spot on. I have said before one of the greatest lines ever included in a song was in Paul Simon’s *The Boxer*: “… a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.” I see that daily in people’s responses to things I have written.

And in every response you write.

carry on
We also think rapist and criminals should be severely punished and not released back on the streets to commit more rape/crimes, very much unlike those of you on the left

Reactions: Medic007
Stupid to you because your undying fealty to Trump makes you defensive af about the truth bomb that just blew up in your face🤷‍♂️

chickensh!t gonna chickensh!t lol

carry on
LMAO, village idiot, going to village idiot. Epstein was arrested on July 6th 2019 on federal charges under the Trump Administration. Good lord son you are a one of a kind idiot.

I like relative peace in the Middle East, $1.74 gasoline at my neighborhood Stripes and all time record low unemployment numbers for minorities. We lost that with Bidenomics.

Now we have 35% maxed out consumer credit cards. Record consumer $1.2 trillion credit card debt. Record auto loan defaults. Record commercial real estate defaults. Or tell me Morgan-Chase and Fox Business are lying to me.

I like relative peace in the Middle East, $1.74 gasoline at my neighborhood Stripes and all time record low unemployment numbers for minorities. We lost that with Bidenomics.

Now we have 35% maxed out consumer credit cards. Record consumer $1.2 trillion credit card debt. Record auto loan defaults. Record commercial real estate defaults. Or tell me Morgan-Chase and Fox Business are lying to me.
Middle east is playing sundown's favorite fiddle brother.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

Dan, time to move on. Have you tried reddit?

Can't fix stupid. Good grief and the all famous libertarian bs. Priceless.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT