ADVERTISEMENT

You Ought To Read This

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
It will say things you probably don’t want to hear, but you should be aware of whether you like it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Why would anybody on this board want to click on an America-hating, antisemite link? You need to go find one of your fellow-Mooslim-ass-kissing—Jew-hating message boards and post this kind of crap.

Last edited:
It will say things you probably don’t want to hear, but you should be aware of whether you like it or not.

IMO the UN is the problem and has failed to advance world peace.

Why would anybody on this board want to click on an America-hating, antisemite link? You need to go find one of your fellow-Mooslim-ass-kissing—Jew-hating message boards and post this kind of crap.
In the first place it is not an “American hating antisemite” website or link. You don’t know that because you don’t have the stones to read it for fear you’ll get triggered and have an attack of the vapors.

So who are the non-rogue superpowers? China? Russia? If they’re the norm, then going rogue is a good thing. Just like Trump is a rogue republican.
Yeah, that’s the ticket! Let’s go rogue and lose all credibility that we stand for the rule of law. That ought to work in our favor.

• Haha
Regrettably there is very little truth in that article.
Care to point out the parts that are not true?

Let us review:

“Collateral Damage.” Hamas began the war by deliberately targeting civilians. It massacred them on October 7 when it invaded Israel during a time of peace and holidays. It sent more than 7,000 rockets into Israeli cities for the sole purpose of killing noncombatants. True or false?

Hamas places its terrorist centers beneath and inside hospitals, schools, and mosques. Why? Israel is assumed to have more reservations about collaterally hitting Gaza civilians than Hamas does exposing them as human shields. True or False?

“Disproportionate.”
We are told Israel wrongly uses disproportionate force to retaliate in Gaza. But it does so because no nation can win a war without disproportionate violence that hurts the enemy more than it is hurt by the enemy. True or False?

“Ceasefire.”
The so-called international community is demanding Israel agree to a “ceasefire.” But there was already a ceasefire prior to October 7. Hamas broke it by massacring 1,200 Jews and taking over 250 hostages. True or False?

“Civilian Casualties.”
Israel risks the lives of its soldiers to prevent civilian deaths. Hamas risks the lives of its civilians to prevent terrorists’ deaths. Israel considers it a failure, and Hamas considers it globally advantageous when more civilians die than its soldiers. True or False?

The ones I left out I know you think are false, making it unnecessary to list

USA is THE superpower. The idea of it being “rogue” is a logical fallacy. It’s like Elon Musk being called a “rogue Space X executive”.
You’re whistling past the graveyard, pretending our standing in the world can never be questioned or overturned. It’s happening right in front of you.

• Haha
You’re whistling past the graveyard, pretending our standing in the world can never be questioned or overturned. It’s happening right in front of you.
No. I and those like me will eventually save this country, no matter how many times you repeat your juvenile fantasies from your “make love, not war” days. Maybe you should go pick some flowers.

Care to point out the parts that are not true?

Let us review:

“Collateral Damage.” Hamas began the war by deliberately targeting civilians. It massacred them on October 7 when it invaded Israel during a time of peace and holidays. It sent more than 7,000 rockets into Israeli cities for the sole purpose of killing noncombatants. True or false?

Hamas places its terrorist centers beneath and inside hospitals, schools, and mosques. Why? Israel is assumed to have more reservations about collaterally hitting Gaza civilians than Hamas does exposing them as human shields. True or False?

“Disproportionate.”
We are told Israel wrongly uses disproportionate force to retaliate in Gaza. But it does so because no nation can win a war without disproportionate violence that hurts the enemy more than it is hurt by the enemy. True or False?

“Ceasefire.”
The so-called international community is demanding Israel agree to a “ceasefire.” But there was already a ceasefire prior to October 7. Hamas broke it by massacring 1,200 Jews and taking over 250 hostages. True or False?

“Civilian Casualties.”
Israel risks the lives of its soldiers to prevent civilian deaths. Hamas risks the lives of its civilians to prevent terrorists’ deaths. Israel considers it a failure, and Hamas considers it globally advantageous when more civilians die than its soldiers. True or False?

The ones I left out I know you think are false, making it unnecessary to list
Collateral Damage: a mixture if truth and fakshood.

Disproportionate: Ghastly true. Genocide trumps Oct 7 by an order of magnitude.

Ceasefire: Utter bs and false.

Civilian casualties: a total crock of horse manure. False as false can be.

This is obviously not your own work, you don’t have the mental capacity. So which Israeli propaganda organ did you pull it from?

Collateral Damage: a mixture if truth and fakshood.

Disproportionate: Ghastly true. Genocide trumps Oct 7 by an order of magnitude.

Ceasefire: Utter bs and false.

Civilian casualties: a total crock of horse manure. False as false can be.

This is obviously not your own work, you don’t have the mental capacity. So which Israeli propaganda organ did you pull it from?
That's a good little Hamas follower.

No. I and those like me will eventually save this country, no matter how many times you repeat your juvenile fantasies from your “make love, not war” days. Maybe you should go pick some flowers.
What are you going to save the country from and how are you going to do it? Beat the rest of the world senseless until the whole world bows before our greatness?

• Haha
Right, that’s what I am. Even though you are unable to point to a single instance where I have personally defended them.
You just did by trying to deny absolute facts.

Got to go now and can't play any longer. Have a few things to get done.

• Love
Light em up Israel!

milk-missile-missile.gif

Ok Ponca Dodge, I read it. What is it you think it says that I probably didn't want to hear?

Ok Ponca Dodge, I read it. What is it you think it says that I probably didn't want to hear?
That America is not the beloved “shining city on the hill” that every country aspires to be and holds in awe. We got arrogant and now we’re despised by many and the list is rapidly growing longer.

• Haha
That America is not the beloved “shining city on the hill” that every country aspires to be and holds in awe. We got arrogant and now we’re despised by many and the list is rapidly growing longer.
I put as much stock into what Ted Snider thinks as I do into the use of toilet paper to protect windows during a hurricane. Surely there's more to it than someone Dodge agees with hates the US too.

Is he clutching his pearls because the mean ol USA uses its veto powers just like every other member of the permanent council does? Or is he clutching his pearls because the Biden administration acknowledged the truth that the resolution is nonbinding?

I put as much stock into what Ted Snider thinks as I do into the use of toilet paper to protect windows during a hurricane. Surely there's more to it than someone Dodge agees with hates the US too.

Is he clutching his pearls because the mean ol USA uses its veto powers just like every other member of the permanent council does? Or is he clutching his pearls because the Biden administration acknowledged the truth that the resolution is nonbinding?
In spite of your unnecessarily insulting way of saying you disagree with him, especially since I doubt you have any idea who he is, I appreciate you took the time to read it. For the record I don’t see any pearl clutching in what he wrote; I think he is being the canary in the coal mine trying to give us an early warning that we’ve strayed from the righteous path.

In spite of your unnecessarily insulting way of saying you disagree with him, especially since I doubt you have any idea who he is, I appreciate you took the time to read it. For the record I don’t see any pearl clutching in what he wrote; I think he is being the canary in the coal mine trying to give us an early warning that we’ve strayed from the righteous path.
Is he someone special? Looks like nothing more than any other random blogger with an opinion.

The whole article is pearl clutching. He actually seems upset that the Biden administration was being truthful about labeling the UN resolution as nonbinding.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Is he someone special? Looks like nothing more than any other random blogger with an opinion.

The whole article is pearl clutching. He actually seems upset that the Biden administration was being truthful about labeling the UN resolution as nonbinding.
No, he is not someone special, certainly not worth the insult you hurled at him. But I get it. You think I embarrassed you the other day so in your mind that makes me Enemy Number One, and therefore you feel it is necessary to “get back at me” by any means possible, including trashing the links I leave. Which in truth is about as juvenile as a pimply-faced 13 year old. But you are what you are. As for Joe Biden asserting the non-binding nature of the Security Council’s vote I’ll point out that he’s the only one saying that, contrary to every other member, including one of our staunchest allies, the UK. As for “pearl clutching” you make yourself look stupid when you insist that’s what he does. But like I said: you are what you are. I don’t know what’s happened to you. You used to be funny in your back and forth with @Syskatine. Now you come across as angry and overcome with suppressed bitterness. I hate to see it, because I have always liked you.

Last edited:
No, he is not someone special, certainly not worth the insult you hurled at him.
So me telling you that some random blogger's opinion doesn't mean anything to me is an insult? How thin is your skin these days, Dodge?
You think I embarrassed you the other day so in your mind that makes me Enemy Number One, and therefore you feel it is necessary to “get back at me” by any means possible, including trashing the links I leave.
Dude, you posted some rambling attempt at an "analogy" in what appears now to have been your desperate attempt at a Medic gotcha. I'm embarrassed for you.

What you attempted in your nearly incoherent rambling was to try to create an analogy using a law enforcement scenario that is 1) unfortunately not that uncommon and 2) has well known mitigation strategies already
developed. The fact that you had to ramble incoherently to try to set it up should have told you something. You do know that when homicidal people are on the loose in a neighborhood, the police advise you to lock your doors and harm anything that attempts to harm you, right? I even played along with your scenario which sent your binary brain into seizures.

When you were confronted with an actual analogy, you folded like a Dollar Store card table and have been doing your best my_tooncents clone since. It's effing hilarious.
Which in truth is about as juvenile as a pimply-faced 13 year old. But you are what you are. As for Joe Biden asserting the non-binding nature of the Security Council’s vote I’ll point out that he’s the only one saying that, contrary to every other member, including one of out staunchest allies, the UK. As for “pearl clutching” you make yourself look stupid when you insist that’s what he does. But like I said: you are what you are. I don’t know what’s happened to you. You used to be funny in your back and forth with @Syskatine. Now you come across as angry and overcome with suppressed bitterness. I hate to see it, because I have always liked you.
I'm not sure what all of this rambling is, Dodge. You look desperate. Tell me, who is going to enforce the UN's resolution? You? A multinational UN force? Iran?

So me telling you that some random blogger's opinion doesn't mean anything to me is an insult? How thin is your skin these days, Dodge?

Dude, you posted some rambling attempt at an "analogy" in what appears now to have been your desperate attempt at a Medic gotcha. I'm embarrassed for you.

What you attempted in your nearly incoherent rambling was to try to create an analogy using a law enforcement scenario that is 1) unfortunately not that uncommon and 2) has well known mitigation strategies already
developed. The fact that you had to ramble incoherently to try to set it up should have told you something. You do know that when homicidal people are on the loose in a neighborhood, the police advise you to lock your doors and harm anything that attempts to harm you, right? I even played along with your scenario which sent your binary brain into seizures.

When you were confronted with an actual analogy, you folded like a Dollar Store card table and have been doing your best my_tooncents clone since. It's effing hilarious.

I'm not sure what all of this rambling is, Dodge. You look desperate. Tell me, who is going to enforce the UN's resolution? You? A multinational UN force? Iran?
Dan's not good with analogies.

You could disagree with what was written without the pettiness, but felt compelled to be petty in a feeble attempt to save face from our earlier exchange. That you’re still at it reeks of the desperateness you pretend comes from me. As for who will force the US’s hand to enforce the binding resolution the answer is “probably nobody,” which is more evidence of the rogue nature of our relationship with most of the rest of the world. Which is the point of the article. Most of the rest of the world has grown tired of our attitude, and being the only backup to the genocidal slaughter by Israel adds to the disdain. Why do you think organizations like BRICS have begun and shown remarkable resilience? How did the term “Global South” appear out of nowhere? The NeoCons are leading us down a path of destruction and smile with smugness to see dupes like you cheering it on.

You could disagree with what was written without the pettiness, but felt compelled to be petty in a feeble attempt to save face from our earlier exchange. That you’re still at it reeks of the desperateness you pretend comes from me. As for who will force the US’s hand to enforce the binding resolution the answer is “probably nobody,” which is more evidence of the rogue nature of our relationship with most of the rest of the world. Which is the point of the article. Most of the rest of the world has grown tired of our attitude, and being the only backup to the genocidal slaughter by Israel adds to the disdain. Why do you think organizations like BRICS have begun and shown remarkable resilience? How did the term “Global South” appear out of nowhere? The NeoCons are leading us down a path of destruction and smile with smugness to see dupes like you cheering it on.

Lol, Dan telling someone they reek of desperateness.

Lol, Dan telling someone they reek of desperateness.
I keep telling you you are not a good wingman. You should ask Medic if he minds if you're his backup. You come across as a junior high kid desperate to be liked by who he thinks are the cool kids, only to be ridiculed behind his back. You have a distinct Beavis and Butthead vibe. Although now that I think about it your demeanor mirrors Medic's transition into a pimply faced thirteen year old, so he probably thinks your backup is great.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT