Portland, OR
...when this happened?

article-0-0C946DDF00000578-115_306x423.jpg
article-0-0C947C8E00000578-460_306x423.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Forpetessake
...when this happened?

jedwardsmug.jpg
Yea i remember a little bit about it. Wasn't Edwards banging the videographer while his wife was dying of Cancer? If my memory is correct he initially tried to deny both the affair and the child but later admitted he did have the affair and the child was his. I also seem to recall it was a bunch of money but maybe that was just the times. Didn't he get off?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Yea i remember a little bit about it. Wasn't Edwards banging the videographer while his wife was dying of Cancer? If my memory is correct he initially tried to deny both the affair and the child but later admitted he did have the affair and the child was his. I also seem to recall it was a bunch of money but maybe that was just the times. Didn't he get off?
Yeah he was criminally charged for using campaign money to pay off the mistress. Sound familiar?

Yeah he was criminally charged for using campaign money to pay off the mistress. Sound familiar?
I can see how a leftist would see how the cases are similar. Edwards wasn't convicted even though they had far more evidence than what it looks like they have on Trump. Further showing this is all about politics and trying to keep a person from running for President. Thanks for bringing it up.

I’m sure there are a crap ton of politicians who are thinking good gosh do not pick that scab. Wish we didn’t have representatives that need pay offs, but unfortunately Washington can be a cesspool.

Last edited:

ccp/dnc dave with the
16yr old teenage queen drama level post

pssst ccp/dnc dave banks are collapsing “families are in crisis”

inflation is thru the roof
your “living wage” has vanished

oh and your general secretary of the communist party
they got him taking money from the ccp

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT