ADVERTISEMENT

Wow maybe the medical establishment is catching up....

Amazing how some folks choose to remain blind even when the talked about evidence is right in front of their face!!
Not quite sure who you are talking about here, but I will read the blog and the studies, because I am intellectually curious, but he's already on a bad foot by saying that a medication protocol has zero side effects and zero risk. That is just so crazy, i'm already skeptical. For instance - Tylenol is one of the most used medications in the world and is considered very safe. Here is the list of potential side effects:

Serious side effects of Tylenol​

Along with its needed effects, acetaminophen (the active ingredient contained in Tylenol) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking acetaminophen:

Rare​

• bloody or black, tarry stools
  • bloody or cloudy urine
  • fever with or without chills (not present before treatment and not caused by the condition being treated)
  • pain in the lower back and/or side (severe and/or sharp)
  • pinpoint red spots on the skin
  • skin rash, hives, or itching
  • sore throat (not present before treatment and not caused by the condition being treated)
  • sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
  • sudden decrease in the amount of urine
  • unusual bleeding or bruising
  • unusual tiredness or weakness
  • yellow eyes or skin

Risk is never ZERO and side effects are never ZERO, even for the most widely used medications like aspirin, so right there I've got significant concerns about your veracity.
If you are dying, the risk is ZERO.

If was given a terminal diagnosis and there was a potential cure at Tractor Supply or the city dump, I'd be giving it a shot. ZERO risk and potentially 100% reward as I either live to enjoy my kids and grandkids thanks to something like this or I move on to the ultimate reward but either way, I am giving it a shot.

But to suggest that enormous quantities of money do not influence what gets studied and how it gets studied is simply not logical and ignores human nature.
Of course this part is true on its face. But it is totally different than suggesting that dozens of people (execs and scientists) are conspiring to let tens of millions of people continue to suffer and die when they don’t have to. For what? For their seven figure compensation packages.?. I doubt the scientists and techs are even making that. A cure is worth 12, 13, 14 figures instantly. A conspiracy of this nature is simply not believable, and furthermore it defies all logic to think such a secret even could be kept if you somehow found people vile enough to want to. Those people have families members that have gotten and will get cancer too. Any one of the people with knowledge of such a conspiracy would have infinitely more incentive (selfish and otherwise) to bring this treatment to market than to help their employer keep it secret. Not trying to be rude but I find the idea absurd.

Last edited:
Reactions: OSUBigBadBob
Of course this part is true on its face. But it is totally different than suggesting that dozens of people are conspiring to let tens of millions of people continue to suffer and die when they don’t have to. For what? For their seven figure compensation packages.?. A cure is worth 12, 13, 14 figures instantly. A conspiracy of this nature is simply not believable, and furthermore it defies all logic to think such a secret even could be kept if you somehow found people vile enough to want to. Those people have families members that have gotten and will get cancer too. Any one of the people with knowledge of such a conspiracy would have infinitely more incentive (selfish and otherwise) to bring this treatment to market than to help their employer keep it secret. Not trying to be rude but I find the idea absurd.
@trapped_in_tx - let me add that I recognize that if the cure is a protocol of cheap, off patent, and readily produced drugs and supplements, then the potential financial upside of bringing that exact protocol to market is minuscule by comparison to the 12-14 figures I mentioned. But, as a practical reality, if the compounds in animal dewormer are the lynchpin to treatment, imagine what kind of purpose-built compounds based on the dewormer could be developed and patented in order to provide the profit motive.

To be clear, I want to believe in Joe’s protocol. I don’t even scoff at it. I just absolutely don’t believe there’s a known cure being kept secret.

Reactions: OSUBigBadBob
@trapped_in_tx - let me add that I recognize that if the cure is a protocol of cheap, off patent, and readily produced drugs and supplements, then the potential financial upside of bringing that exact protocol to market is minuscule by comparison to the 12-14 figures I mentioned. But, as a practical reality, if the compounds in animal dewormer are the lynchpin to treatment, imagine what kind of purpose-built compounds based on the dewormer could be developed and patented in order to provide the profit motive.

To be clear, I want to believe in Joe’s protocol. I don’t even scoff at it. I just absolutely don’t believe there’s a known cure being kept secret.

That’s not what I’m suggesting at all (a known cure being kept secret).

My point is that these companies care more about making money than helping people. Those are their priorities and it’s not a conspiracy. Doing extreme, illogical, and risky things to protect revenue shouldn’t surprise anyone.

People do completely illogical things out of self enrichment and they don’t do them suddenly, it’s a process. It happens every day in many different ways to many different people.

That’s not what I’m suggesting at all (a known cure being kept secret).

My point is that these companies care more about making money than helping people. Those are their priorities and it’s not a conspiracy. Doing extreme, illogical, and risky things to protect revenue shouldn’t surprise anyone.

People do completely illogical things out of self enrichment and they don’t do them suddenly, it’s a process. It happens every day in many different ways to many different people.
…so you’re saying I wasted a lot of keystrokes. Damn it.

…so you’re saying I wasted a lot of keystrokes. Damn it.

😂

Not wasted. Complicated topics have nuance and I firmly believe that it’s good to explore nuance in a conversation (edit for bad autocorrect).

As long as I’m still breathing nuance won’t be ‘officially’ dead. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: sbaPoke
As always, the truth lies in the middle. I’ve NEVER been a conspiracy theory dude.

But… I have hard evidence from the 1960’s that allopathic traditional medicine knew of dozens of successes by army docs in Vietnam curing cancer. And dozens of cases in the 70’s and 80’s on ovarian cancer using sister anthelmentic lavamasole. And John’s Hopkins completing a successful clinical trial on glioblastoma.

The 3 scientists who spent their entire career studying fenbendazole on cancer, for 10 years even of it at MD anderson, are chock full of stories where they showed real data showing “why” it works and big pharma shunned them.

I get it. It’s complex. And a puzzle of economics.

And why I’ve chosen to do nothing but get the word out, and leave it at that. But when a bartender in a Zurich Irish pub screams to the rest of the bar I saved her mother’s life (happened many times around the globe), that’s all the compensation one ever truly needs, naysayers be damned

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT